User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Tusk Documentary

Hi guys,

I know this is going to sound crazy but I'm finally going to admit it.... I've never seen all of the Tusk documentary! All I've managed to catch over the years are the various clips which come up on youtube every now and again, which don't amount to much. Probably about 20 mins in total.

Does anyone know of any site that I can download it from? Or view the whole thing online?I've tried throwndown but, try as I might, I just can't get the torrents to work. I've never been able to and I don't know why. It's driving me nuts!

If anyone can help me out at all I'd really appreciate it. Or if anyone has a copy they can email me as video clips, or burn to dvd or something, let me know. I will of course take care of any expenses etc...

Thanks everyone.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm right there with you - I haven't seen the entire documentary either.

So I'd like to hear what other people tell you because I need to get my hands on it!

If you look on sites like Amazon, people are wanting $125... for the VHS copy! Outrageous.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I know. It's ridiculous! Bear in mind that that's an NTSC copy as well so I can't even play that!

I've tried downloading the whole thing from veoh after I found it there through google but you have to download the player into your computer and then even after you do that it constantly says you need to update to watch or download it. I updated (why when I had just downloaded the programme I dont know) but even then it didn't work. The site is clearly dodgy!

Last edited by Dodfather; 07-07-2009 at 10:20 AM..
Old 07-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Keep in mind that not all of the Youtube footage that crops up was on the actual documentary. So, even if you have that, you don't have it all.

Michele
Old 07-07-2009, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Would you believe I actually gave that precious VHS to my best friend knowing I could re-watch it anytime cause we would be friends for life?
I haven't heard from her since 1997! Really though the only part on that tape worth saving and/or watching for me is the Angel in the studio stuff with Lindsey on the piano harmonizing with Stevie and the versions on youtube are better than what the band provided for us on the VHS. Oh and I really hate to admit this but the part where Christine is on her boat playing the worst song she ever wrote(Never Make Me Cry) is pretty cool too.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
I'm right there with you - I haven't seen the entire documentary either.

So I'd like to hear what other people tell you because I need to get my hands on it!

If you look on sites like Amazon, people are wanting $125... for the VHS copy! Outrageous.
Please post when there is an interest in outdated or out-of-stock items. I just tossed a batch of VHS vids including several copies of the Tusk doc., released and unreleased versions, and a bunch of vintage Rumours/White Album rehearsals, BD mini-tour doc. and other things I didn't think anyone would want. More may come my way and now that I know there's still an interest I will gladly GIVE THEM AWAY. I'd rather have some one have them who'll appreciate them then throw them in the garbage. Sorry, I just figured w Youtube and all that everyone had access to everything.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnightshade View Post
Please post when there is an interest in outdated or out-of-stock items. I just tossed a batch of VHS vids including several copies of the Tusk doc., released and unreleased versions, and a bunch of vintage Rumours/White Album rehearsals, BD mini-tour doc. and other things I didn't think anyone would want. More may come my way and now that I know there's still an interest I will gladly GIVE THEM AWAY. I'd rather have some one have them who'll appreciate them then throw them in the garbage. Sorry, I just figured w Youtube and all that everyone had access to everything.
What was the BD Tour Doc. about? Do you mean the WWD Concert tape?
Old 07-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Eek, I think you can assume there is always an intrest.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just downloaded the entire documentary and I'm making it on a dvd. Anyone want a copy?
Old 07-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brysondt View Post
I just downloaded the entire documentary and I'm making it on a dvd. Anyone want a copy?
Where did you download it from? I have lost track of my VHS somewhere through the years.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I got it from that veoh site and then I converted it to a quicktime video.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I would be sooo interested in that.
Could you send me a PM with information, pricing and such?
Thanks!
Old 07-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh noooo! You gave away all that good stuff? You crazy! (Just kidding! )
Old 07-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Hell yes!!! PM me on here or get with me on Facebook!
Old 07-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

You can download the Tusk Documentary from this torrent site (great audio and picture quality). I downloaded it some months ago and burned it to DVD. Good stuff.

-Matt