Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default My Little Demon

[I didn't know if I should post this here or in the Rumours thread, but since its Lindseys song, I'll post here]

Does anybody have The Dance version of this song. I don't have the CD, and Ive heard so much about it I would really like to be able to download it. I've looked on my main music source thats free, and I can't seem to find many Mac songs in general [also Bwana, never can find that. but I'm getting that cd soon enough...]
[and my itunes account is in need of replenishment ]

if anybody could do this for me it would be greatly appreciated

[sorry I dont trade files , basically because I don't know how to]

Thanks in Advance,
Christine
Old 06-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Not trying to sound like an asshole, but, why on earth don't you have the Dance? IMO, it's essential listening, even if I have grown somewhat tired of it.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

We can't upload stuff that is commercially available.

Buy it! You won't regret it.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislit18 View Post
[and my itunes account is in need of replenishment ]
Not sure what you mean by that comment.
As much time as you spend hunting for the free track (and others) you can just easily buy it for 99 cents. You can get Bwana for 99 cents too, the whole album for $8.91.
Old 06-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

OR you can buy the album used on Amazon for 0.97! It'd only be a couple of bucks with shipping....it really is a must have!
Old 06-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

To the thing about itunes, i use prepaid cards-im parinoid about giving out credit card info on the internet, i dont care what source it is

and i know that i can get it off of itunes, for Law and Order, im getting it for my birthday-to be fair, i just recently became a fan of fleetwood mac back in late 06 [yeah im a stupid teenager who feel into the stupid rock scene stuff, until my parents brainwashed me in a good way onto classic rock], and my mom and dad, actually, both really dont like FM. My aunt though is letting me borrow her Dance Cd when i go down in July, so thats no biggie-ill just store it in my library.
I do actually have most of the tracks on the dance, and that is why i dont see the need in purchasing the whole album

thanks for telling me about the commerically availible stuff thing though, i didnt know that about this site...
i really cant wait for the cd though, i love watching the songs they have put up on youtube of it \

besides, im totally dense to purchasing CDs on itunes unless they are at a really good price-IE Lily Allens cd, or with the case with Maroon5, it came with a special thing for ticket preorder so it was worth it to me.

but anyway, does anybody have any demos or anything of Bwana at least they could send???
[not to be rude, but i love the vibe of this song (ive watch youtube videos of it live )]
Old 06-02-2007, 06:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
but anyway, does anybody have any demos or anything of Bwana at least they could send???
[not to be rude, but i love the vibe of this song (ive watch youtube videos of it live )]
No demos on Bwana avaialble, in fact getting hold of Lindsey demos until the mid 1990s set of Village Recorder Demos came online was near impossible

Maybe cause Lindsey knows where most of his demos are unlike Ms Nicks

http://stillgoinginsane.fleetwoodmac-uk.com
Still Going Insane - A Lindsey Buckingham Resource
Old 06-02-2007, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It is not just this site that frowns on posting commerically released material. Most of the boards I read or post on have rules against posting songs that the band has commerically released. Even soundtracks, etc.

I wish there were more LB demos available but his have not leaked as freely as Stevie's.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 06-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
It is not just this site that frowns on posting commerically released material. Most of the boards I read or post on have rules against posting songs that the band has commerically released. Even soundtracks, etc.

I wish there were more LB demos available but his have not leaked as freely as Stevie's.
i really didnt know that about any boards actually.. damn my lack of message board konwledge

but thanks for telling me about the demos anyway nodmod and kelly. ive never even heard a stevie demo before...all ive collected were mac demos...
Old 06-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
i really didnt know that about any boards actually.. damn my lack of message board konwledge

but thanks for telling me about the demos anyway nodmod and kelly. ive never even heard a stevie demo before...all ive collected were mac demos...
Ugh.. for me, it's always been a pain in the ass to get away from Stevie demos to get LB or Mac ones. She has so. much. crap just floating around out there. Some of it's good (some should-have-been songs).. some of it's.. well.. crap.