Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-17-2005, 02:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Elizabethtown

I'm sure everyone here has the soundtrack if nothing else but Lindsey...but I was wondering what any of you thought about the rest of the music. I really like the song "Hard Times" by the group eastmountainsouth! They are amazing...I actually went out and got their CD after hearing that one song and it is WONDERFUL!

Just wondering what everyone else thought about the Elizabethtown ST.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:15 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
I'm sure everyone here has the soundtrack if nothing else but Lindsey...but I was wondering what any of you thought about the rest of the music. I really like the song "Hard Times" by the group eastmountainsouth! They are amazing...I actually went out and got their CD after hearing that one song and it is WONDERFUL!

Just wondering what everyone else thought about the Elizabethtown ST.

I really like that Wheat song "Dont I Hold You." I also like the 2 Tom Petty tracks.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:18 AM
trackaghost
This message has been deleted by trackaghost.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost
I think it's an excellent soundtrack overall, Cameron Crowe's always are, although the Lindsey track is by far the best. I can't wait to see it within the context of the movie.
I agree, of course. Lindsey's is by far the best on the soundtrack...I just really think that this soundtrack (for some reason) is just one of the best soundtracks in a really long time. I can't wait to see the film!
Old 10-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Did anybody see the movie this weekend? I was going to, but the reviews were just so much ass that I just went to see Serenity again.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley
Did anybody see the movie this weekend? I was going to, but the reviews were just so much ass that I just went to see Serenity again.
I will see it eventually, though I'm not in any hurry. It was filmed in the area where I live, so I figure I should see it for that reason alone.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I really want to see this movie. I am a huge Cameron Crowe fan and I want to support his movies. I was going to go this weekend but had too much on my plate. I am shooting for next weekend.

"Everyone born in the month of February thinks they are right!" Quote from a lady at the table next to us at Don Pablo's!!

http://www.myspace.com/catherinetuliano
Old 10-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I will probably see this but Kirsten Dunst annoys the hell out of me for some reason.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't like Kirsten either...something about her annoys me. I want to see this movie tho cause Paula Deen is in it! Love me some Paula.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers
I don't like Kirsten either...something about her annoys me. I want to see this movie tho cause Paula Deen is in it! Love me some Paula.
Cool. For some reason I feel guilty for not liking her for no reason. It is good to know I have a partner in crime, makes me feel better! I'm off to IMDB to figure out who Paula Deen is.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Apparently Jessica Biel is in it too, and she's had a nose job! Why? Now she has that "done" nose that is so cookie cutter, blech.

Old 10-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Cool. For some reason I feel guilty for not liking her for no reason. It is good to know I have a partner in crime, makes me feel better! I'm off to IMDB to figure out who Paula Deen is.
I don't like her because she seems to always play each character as a continuation of her last role. Plus I hate the way she bounces...weird, I can't describe it...I also hate Reese Witherspoon because of how she pronounces the "s" sound. Like nails on a chalkboard.

Paula Deen is on Food TV. She has a restaurant in Savannah, GA; The Lady and Sons. She is so much fun; I want her to be my new best friend and she loves butter and doesn't care.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Apparently Jessica Biel is in it too, and she's had a nose job! Why? Now she has that "done" nose that is so cookie cutter, blech.

oh that is horrid. why would she do that? ugh!

I'm getting a nose job sometime in the future to correct a deviated septum and get rid of hump that completely ruins my profile, but I'm perfectly happy with the shape/size of it.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't like her because she seems to always play each character as a continuation of her last role. Plus I hate the way she bounces...weird, I can't describe it...I also hate Reese Witherspoon because of how she pronounces the "s" sound. Like nails on a chalkboard.

Paula Deen is on Food TV. She has a restaurant in Savannah, GA; The Lady and Sons. She is so much fun; I want her to be my new best friend and she loves butter and doesn't care.
Butter is so good! Especially in cookies and frosting. Mmmmmm... Julia Child was the same way but she was pretty thin! I'll never give up anything because I just love food too much. All in moderation right?

I really love the chef on the Style network, I can't believe her name is escaping me! She is a gorgeous British brunette. There's a great Italian chef on Food TV too that I love, I've tried a few of her recipes and they were really good. Very heavy on the cream and cheese! Mmmm...
Old 10-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
oh that is horrid. why would she do that? ugh!

I'm getting a nose job sometime in the future to correct a deviated septum and get rid of hump that completely ruins my profile, but I'm perfectly happy with the shape/size of it.
Looking at IMDB I think she's had it for a while. It must be something about the lighting in that pic that made it so noticable. She had her nose narrowed and I don't know why since it was fine to begin with.

Old 10-17-2005, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't have the soundtrack yet, but I saw the movie on Saturday and it was amazing. I don't really like Kirsten either, but she was okay in this one. Those of you who haven't seen it yet should see it as soon as possible. It was so good!
Old 10-17-2005, 06:14 PM
mylittledemon
This message has been deleted by mylittledemon.