The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-02-2003, 06:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Who got their tickets for the Bridgeport CT show?

I am back to see how my fellow tri-state area Ledgies made out today getting their tickets? I wasn't able to go on the computer at work when the sale began so I will have to investigate my options.
Hope everyone that got on was able to get good tix.

"Live, Eat and Breathe Music...."

Unleashed 2009
Old 08-02-2003, 10:06 PM
Senior Ledgie

I got great seats via the arena pre-sale....I just checked and there are still some good seats left...since it is so small all of the seats are good...
Old 08-03-2003, 02:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I keep pulling up section 113 and floor 5 which both are not worth spending the $149.50 per ticket in my opinion. I am short so the floor further back does not appeal to me and that 113 is very side stage and I think it all depends on your seat number but I have never been to Harbor Yard so I don't know how the seats run. Thanks Sarah for replying and I will just keep trying.
Did every one notice how the CT show ticket is a higher price than previous shows like the Worcester shows and the current Fleet Center and MSG shows? So it is $25.00 more per ticket for the high end ones.

Unleashed 2009
Old 08-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I looked on Ticketmaster yesterday and they had crap..so i am gonna use a broker or something again...but i am going,lol...

"I walk on stage, I'm very strong, I'm still pretty cute and I rock." -Stevie Nicks
Old 08-03-2003, 02:11 PM
Registered

I did well by going to a Filene's department store to the Ticketmaster outlet- the good thing for me is that you can pay for concert tickets there using your Filene's credit card, which helps, as my Visa and MC are maxed out. So anyway I wound up with Section 1, Row G. If you are willing to go to the show alone, buying a single ticket often helps you get a good seat. When Mac played Worcester Mass in May, many weeks before the show i got a decent floor seat online for their 2nd night, and took it. Then a few days before the show, I was in Filenes and thought I'd check for the first night, and wound up with a floor seat, again in Row G... so for any East Coast Ledgies, try Filenes! It's been lucky for me...
Old 08-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi Fiercest Calm Sea
I will be buying from a broker as I have been on searching and even was a part of the Harbor Yard pre sale and it brought up the same thing it is showing now. I am even happy to have side seats near the stage but not to far off from the stage and if the first three rows of the floor aren't possible then the side it will be. Being short and on the floor in the back is not appealing to me for that price tag. I am sure with a broker I will be paying more but I want to see them again.

Unleashed 2009
Old 08-03-2003, 05:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Well, I got a good seat through ticketmaster

I know. I'm shocked, too.
I tried for about an hour and a half when the tickets went on sale (I was trying for three shows and the tickets for all of them stunk). Then, I went away from the computer for a bit--signed on again and kept getting the same old stuff. Then, a ticket for the 8th row opened up. I bought it. Out of curiosity, I tried again for a couple of minutes after I bought mine and there appeared to be two more seats in the 8th row.
I tried again later that evening and everything was back to the boonies--so, I think it was a fluke. But, I'm glad I have a ticket to one of the three or four shows I'd like to go to!
Old 08-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Senior Ledgie

I am pretty sure mine are in section 106.....row k or something like that....not the best, but close enough for me....113 kept coming up for me over and over and over.....what I did was put in that I wanted 8 tickets to try to reset the program then I would get a more desirable location...then I would search again and put in 2....it worked for me, since I am quite pleased with my seats....
Old 08-03-2003, 08:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I got section 101, row c, and "thats enough for me". I'm happy just going to my first Mac concert!
Old 08-03-2003, 09:37 PM
Junior Ledgie

I haven't been able to find anything good but I'm going to try the Filene's route and then if that doesn't work I'll go on TM again and see what I can find. I really want close to the front row seats but I also don't want to go by myself. (I'm not picky or anything am I!!)

I'm hoping to find something good so that my husband and I can go. Our 11th wedding anniversary is on 9/26 and it would be a great anniversary present. I'll have to keep my fingers crossed.
Old 08-04-2003, 10:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I got section 116, row D. I kept trying and trying for something better, but there are 2 of us going, so...I was like, "I'd better just decide." If I wanted one ticket, I could have gotten floor seats.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh well...."

Saw them in Worcester, can't wait to see them again. Just hope that there will be no nasty people behind me like at Worcester, who attacked me and my friend for STANDING!

"If you f*ck with my people, I'm gonna get real f*cking angry!" (Stevie-1988)

If I'd have written a song on "Rumours"? How about "You want a what?", or "We should have had a Pre-Nup". (John McVie)
Old 08-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I got my tickets section 106 row F and I guess they will have to do as my wallet is now exhausted.

Unleashed 2009
Old 08-12-2003, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Mine arrived yesterday! I was soooo excited!

"If you f*ck with my people, I'm gonna get real f*cking angry!" (Stevie-1988)

If I'd have written a song on "Rumours"? How about "You want a what?", or "We should have had a Pre-Nup". (John McVie)