The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

shoot this is intimacy thread. i made a decision a while ago that i won't go in here and will let you all enjoy it in peace.

sorry all!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
shoot this is intimacy thread. i made a decision a while ago that i won't go in here and will let you all enjoy it in peace.

sorry all!
Old 01-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kena View Post
I remember reading an interview with Kristen where she talks about meeting Lindsey for the first time & she said she knew who he was... And that he was in Fleetwood Mac, etc etc. Even if she didn't know all his history with Stevie up front I'm sure he had some explaining to do... So Kristen knew what she was getting into. And obviously the Stevie thing did not come between them... After all, Kristen & Lindsey have been together for how many years? if Stevie was going to come between them, seems like it woulda happened by now.
During the past three tours there have been questionable Stevie & Lindsey shipper stage moments- with this tour being the one with the most love & affection shared on stage...but Lindsey still goes home to Kristen & the kids & he's probably pretty happy with that. Also it doesn't seem like Stevie & Lindsey keep in close contact in between tours... So Lindsey is back to his real life with the wife & kids for years between tours. Kristen could put her foot down if she wasn't happy with Lindsey's relationship with Stevie...resulting in either him quitting Fleetwood Mac or him quitting her. Once again, neither of those things has happened...

Now on the Stevie end of things- she has mentioned how much she adores Lindsey's children & I'd bet money that she shows Kristen a great deal of kindness & doesn't try to intimidate her... Stevie just doesn't seem like the type (now at least- when she was younger yeah probably). She may have a little streak of that in her every now & then so I have wondered if sometimes she says things about Lindsey just because she can... Because she is Stevie Nicks! And darn it, she coulda had Lindsey if she wanted him- but she broke up with him...If she had ever really really really wanted him back, she probably could of had him. It might have taken a little more effort after he got with Kristen but Stevie could have made it happen.

As far as Lindsey's kids...well, if I found out my dad used to date Stevie Nicks (like a million years ago) I would think it was the coolest thing ever! But at the ages Lindsey's kids are now- they probably wouldn't think much about it. The only person their dad is with now is their mom. Thats what they know.

Of course this is all just my opinion on the matter.. For what its worth...

Those are very good points. I agree with you about the kids only knowing their mom and dad in the context that they do. They are too young to imagine anything else.
I do remember Kristen saying in an interview that she really didn't have any clue about the "spectre of Stevie." My guess is she was too young to have witnessed all the tabloid info about the 2 of them.
I agree with you about Stevie's personality and her not wanting to intimidate Kristen. If she really wanted to, I think she could. I think she and Lindsey still have enough between them to do so.
The Rolling Stone article I was reading today had Lindsey asking the interviewer where Stevie was, what did she say, etc. It sounded to me like they don't have a ton of interaction inbetween working together, but that he would like to know more about her.
Does anyone remember the story about Lindsey and Stevie getting very cozy during The Dance, even though he had been dating Kristen? Apparently he got a phone call stating that Kristen had found out she was pregnant, and so he felt he had to go back to her, so left Stevie. And that that was what Thrown Down was written about, and the poignant singing of Silver Springs on The Dance video?????? Maybe I just make these snippets up in my mind..................................................... If I am wrong, please let me know.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalVisions6 View Post
Hi again you lovely people,

I'm not sure we've had a thread for really intimate pictures of Stevie & Lindsey on here...

I thought we should post some pictures of them being all cute with each other, like hugging and kissing and stuff, if we can find many?

This includes on stage pictures too, maybe from recent years ^-^

Thanks,
Leah

<3
To think, this poor girl only asked for a picture thread.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
To think, this poor girl only asked for a picture thread.
People are free to put pictures in if they like.

Michele
Old 01-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
People are free to put pictures in if they like.

Michele

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 01-05-2014, 12:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

^Nicely played.

And leather and leather looks pretty nice.

Michele
Old 01-05-2014, 02:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
^Nicely played.

And leather and leather looks pretty nice.

Michele
It absolutely does. I do so enjoy when they co-ordinate their wardrobes and play matchy matchy...

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 01-05-2014, 04:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Quote:
It absolutely does. I do so enjoy when they co-ordinate their wardrobes and play matchy matchy...

ahhh..... they always look so good together
Old 01-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Ledgie

Quote:

Was it Valentines day? I don't remember seeing this picture

Megan
Old 01-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodmeg View Post

Megan
They dressed like that for the Unleashed tour. That's why the guy on SNL dressed like that when he played Lindsey. Lindsey said that the actor was even wearing his "costume" which I found totally annoying. I guess if you consider it a costume, you are not going to change your shirt.

I believe Stevie had two identical dresses and one was red, although a more muted red than Lindsey's tee. Michele

Last edited by michelej1; 01-05-2014 at 01:37 PM..
Old 01-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Look at the expression on both their faces...............................hilarious!! A couple of hams.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Look at the expression on both their faces...............................hilarious!! A couple of hams.
Lindsey is so funny when he makes those faces. Funny there ^ but just hysterical when he's doing it during the SYW tour and his hair is sticking up wildly.

Michele
Old 01-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
well yeah, but that doesn't make nearly as big or romantic story.
Stevie let him go. He said okay, I can love enough for both of us
Old 01-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodmeg View Post

Megan
Love this too! They look hot!