User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-20-2014, 11:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedeerocks View Post
As I posted in a thread a long time ago(God only knows when),IMO Stevie did her solo album when she did for a reason - she knew Chris would be getting ALOT of attention on this tour and Stevie just HAD to do something to draw attention to herself.What better way could there be?
You could be half right on that. I wouldn't say that it's something as narcissistic as drawing attention to herself. Stevie's perfectly capable of that whenever. However, she might have wanted to use Christine's return as way to capitalize on her album. That way, she doesn't have to work the new album as much.

Of course she's going to be ambiguous about Fleetwood Mac's future and touring behind 24KG when she has no intentions of touring it, or at least do a major tour for it. She can't very well say it's not worth touring behind when she's still actively promoting it. She might do a short 8-12 week tour, but that's it, and she'd do it when the band was putting the finishing touches on the new album.

Ultimately, I don't have any doubt that Stevie is on board with a new Fleetwood Mac album. It's fun to talk about if she will or won't, and what they should do if she doesn't, but I doubt she could let a moment like Christine coming back to Fleetwood Mac and having all five of them back together again after so long, when EVERYBODY thought that it would never happen again, pass without having some type of statement come out of it. Rushed albums comprised of leaked demos found on YouTube that fulfill contracts happen for a reason.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 11-21-2014, 12:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTINYRU!ES View Post
I just saw pictures of the bows and how much space is between stevie and lindsey and how she doesn't reach out to bring him into the group as they were bowing...wonder if she was hurt that he didn't come to the photo gallery with mick and chris and now he's on the **** list.

Really something happened...they aren't getting along. Which is sad cause as someone said death will advise them to be kinder once that ship has sailed. With John s cancer scare you would think they would be rebonded on a deeper level.

I hope this is wrong but maybe stevie needs some action from some fine hot man...maybe she s just road weary
I'll be seeing them this Saturday. It will be interesting to see the energy between Lindsey and Stevie. Will it be entirely different, compared to the last tour, when they appeared so chummy, and seemed to leave their animosity behind them.

Christine's presence may be a factor in the change in Stevie's attitude. Perhaps she has cast herself as an outsider because Christine and Lindsey forged a close, new found chemistry and musical relationship while collaborating on new songs for the pending album. And, she might carry a little resentment that this tour inhibited her efforts to promote her solo album.

The fact is, once they finish this long tour, her album her album will be old news and after thought. She might deliberately holding back her commitment to the Fleetwood Mac record simply as a show of power.

She has plenty of songs that already exist that she could hand over to the band. While on the road she could channel her anger and write few new songs laden with metaphors about all the perceived unjust suffering she would have to endure while collaborating with the band.

Last edited by PenguinHead; 11-21-2014 at 01:00 AM..
Old 11-21-2014, 01:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCAO4jelNy0

This was a couple of days and at least they talked.
Old 11-21-2014, 02:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCAO4jelNy0

This was a couple of days and at least they talked.
Lindsey looks like he really has to strain taking a bow in those jeans. I wonder if he has a big fat 'dad' belly that spills out as soon as he undoes the button.
Old 11-21-2014, 02:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Lindsey looks like he really has to strain taking a bow in those jeans. I wonder if he has a big fat 'dad' belly that spills out as soon as he undoes the button.
Very expensive, high quality jeans are much easier to wear tight. Ive worn a pair and it's not the same as levis.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Aww, poor guy. It makes him better for cuddles, okay?

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 11-21-2014, 06:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
He is probably encased in Spanx underneath too.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I saw the Mac in Vancouver also, they ALL seemed happy and full of smiles. Never felt any strain between anyone. I actually thought they connected more this time than last year.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Ledgie

I've been reading some of the comments about Stevie and Lindsey not getting along on this tour which saddens me. I'm going to see them in June here in the UK. I would be devastated if the performance was not by all 5 of them. I've only seen Mac once, in 1980, with the line-up I love the most. I haven't seen them since because all the other UK tours have had different line-ups. 35 years later we all get a chance to see the Rumours line-up, so I really hope they do get along long enough to finish the tour and also to record one final classic album together. I wait with bated breath!! Rich.
Old 11-21-2014, 01:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardmac View Post
I've been reading some of the comments about Stevie and Lindsey not getting along on this tour which saddens me. I'm going to see them in June here in the UK. I would be devastated if the performance was not by all 5 of them. I've only seen Mac once, in 1980, with the line-up I love the most. I haven't seen them since because all the other UK tours have had different line-ups. 35 years later we all get a chance to see the Rumours line-up, so I really hope they do get along long enough to finish the tour and also to record one final classic album together. I wait with bated breath!! Rich.
No worries about the shows...as long as they are physically able no one is going to bail on this tour there are millions at stake..An album which would likely barely break even is another story though.

Old 11-21-2014, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up That's better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Aww, poor guy. It makes him better for cuddles, okay?

Nice picture!
And all those races that are run
They cause patterns"
Old 11-21-2014, 02:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I know it's lovely isn't it, but I have a feeling this is last years tour. The jeans don't look tight enough
Old 11-21-2014, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
I know it's lovely isn't it, but I have a feeling this is last years tour. The jeans don't look tight enough
So his wearing the same shirt and jacket than last year? wow!
And all those races that are run
They cause patterns"
Old 11-21-2014, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saradorna View Post
So his wearing the same shirt and jacket than last year? wow!
It is from last year, that picture, yes. He hasn't worn the blue jacket from the latter stages of the tour last year yet so there are SOME changes, lol. THIS is from this year...

http://33.media.tumblr.com/7ebbe39cb...a43o1_1280.jpg

Also, we know Margi has been 'helping' him on the fashion front, seeing as her account tweeted this over a week ago.
Lindsey Buckingham rocking out in our Margi Kent blazer--joined by of course the wonderful #StevieNicks #FleetwoodMac http://t.co/sHCndqVnr4

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 11-25-2014, 06:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

From a new Hufffington post article:

As we spoke, Nicks brought up a letter she had written to the Haim sisters. The T Magazine shoot was meaningful for both parties, and Nicks was eager to continue a relationship with Este, Danielle and Alana. “When I get back, I want to spend time with them,” she said. “I would love to make a record with them. I would love to go on tour with them. I would love to be a part of their lives because I think they’re the best of the best to come along in a long, long time. I think they’re going to be a major force in rock and roll.”

REALLY? You want to make a freaking record with F'in Haim but not FM the one's who made you famous? What an ungrateful....