User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
No, she never said she went on vacation with Lindsey and his family. She did say that about Mick and Lynn though. I think she said she goes shopping with Lynn too. During SYW she did say that even though she's not their aunt, she insists on having a relationship with Lindsey's children. I think she did spend time with Lee Lee back then during the tour and I'm sure she's spending time with Stella and Lee Lee now, while they are on tour.

Michele
Totally OT, but is it Leelee or Lee Lee? Either way it's not the most typical name. Lindsey must have named that one for sure, so his "cutting-edge" reputation would be in tact.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 11-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Loved this documentary!! I missed part 5 though...its not up on youtube.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladonnadream View Post
Loved this documentary!! I missed part 5 though...its not up on youtube.
When you are watching one of the parts - look to the right in the section where it shows who posted the video and the links to all the parts are there... Part 5 is up on photobucket..
Old 11-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Totally OT, but is it Leelee or Lee Lee? Either way it's not the most typical name. Lindsey must have named that one for sure, so his "cutting-edge" reputation would be in tact.
In Lindsey's booklets, it is spelled Leelee. I've always been under the impression it's a nickname or a variation of her given name.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost View Post
She still seemed pretty pissed off about GYOW and the shackin' up line: "Because I'm prudish and ladylike I found it very disrespectful" lol

She was also pretty honest about the fact she was hardly there for Tango In The Night. I'm not surprised really that Lindsey quit after that album.
Oh bull. I'm sure we have all heard various stories over the years that would put Stevie in anything but a prudish light. A serious rock & roll light but certainly not prudish. It really does bug me that Stevie seems to want to ignore what a great rockin out life she has had. I've always loved the fact that this beautiful woman surrounded herself with other beautiful women and then went out and played the boys game of rock & roll without trying to butch herself up. I really wish she would take more pride in her past.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^I think its an important distinction to make that under normal circumstances she's never been someone that we know slept around a lot. It was only after her breakup with Lindsey and during the years of heavy drug use that her behavior could be questioned...and we all know that there were a lot of men in her life then...there is no denying that. Even she admits it. In the 2001 Downtown segment, Cynthia McFadden stated that Stevie readily admitted that there had been many men in her life. When she says "prudish" she's talking about the person that she is now and was when she was with Lindsey & before she became addicted to cocaine...something that most definitely altered her normal behavior. If it hadn't been for the drugs, she may never have become as wild as she did. Is there even a count of how many men she's been with since she got clean? I just don't think that who she is as a person should solely be defined by a time when drugs and addiction ruled her every decision. So is she really as prudish as she says...I've no idea...but at the time when those lyrics were written and she and Lindsey were still essentially still together...I don't think its fair to say she wasn't.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
You're so nice, we named you twice. It's probably Elizabeth and Will couldn't pronounce her name so she got called LeeLee.

Michele
Old 11-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I thought it was funny when John said Christine told him she wanted to be with Curry when they were in Florida. It seems (from fan reviews) that Lindsey and Stevie have fought in Florida more than once. Something in the air.

Michele
Old 11-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I thought it was funny when John said Christine told him she wanted to be with Curry when they were in Florida. It seems (from fan reviews) that Lindsey and Stevie have fought in Florida more than once. Something in the air.

Michele
LOL!

What about Stevie's story on her "break up" with Lindsey - why is she always packing up her car and telling him to drive it back to LA??
Old 11-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
LOL!

What about Stevie's story on her "break up" with Lindsey - why is she always packing up her car and telling him to drive it back to LA??
At least he didn't have the dog this time. Presumably.

Did you see her say they were together from 1966 to 1977?

Michele
Old 11-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
At least he didn't have the dog this time. Presumably.

Did you see her say they were together from 1966 to 1977?

Michele
Oh, yeah - LOVE that! That time frame just keeps getting pushed back further and further while jumping forward - and forward!

I know it must be so hard for them to keep track...
Old 11-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You're so nice, we named you twice. It's probably Elizabeth and Will couldn't pronounce her name so she got called LeeLee.

Michele
Queen Elizabeth and Prince William?

i prefer the theory he named her after Stevie

1966-77? come on now u know it's 1966-1998
so she's saying they WERE together in highschool?????
Old 11-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
Queen Elizabeth and Prince William?

i prefer the theory he named her after Stevie

1966-77? come on now u know it's 1966-1998
so she's saying they WERE together in highschool?????
She could have just meant they were in a band together starting in 1966, but if that's the case, why end it at 1977. After all, they were still in a band together after 1977 too.

Michele
Old 11-08-2009, 11:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Did you see her say they were together from 1966 to 1977? Michele
I've been thinking about this for a while now. I know at one point it was discussed that maybe they hadn't told the truth in the beginning about when they actually got together because of her parents. That could be true. I was also thinking, though, that it could have something to do with the fact that there was this rule while they were in Fritz that she was off limits...maybe they ignored that rule and actually got together then but had to keep it a secret from the other guys. Afterwards, just like the idea of lying to her parents, it was just easier to keep up with the lie than to tell the truth. Does anyone think this is possible??? I mean, we can't deny that the length of time they were together keeps getting longer. There's got to be some explanation for that
Old 11-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
She could have just meant they were in a band together starting in 1966, but if that's the case, why end it at 1977. After all, they were still in a band together after 1977 too.

Michele
Except that I didn't think she was in Fritz in '66...although absolutely nothing would surprise me at this point.

But, yeah, the way she said it lead me to believe she meant they actually began a relationship in '66. (Which adds credence to my Edge theory...)