Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2007, 02:17 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Whatever, dude. Nice backtrack.

You decided to pick one little sentence out of a very long post and basically call me stupid. Some people may be able to pick out a bit of humor that you act like you were implying, but I don't. And even if I could pull it out, it still wouldn't be funny. So yet again you've managed to post in a way that makes you sound like a judgemental ass. And I don't play that noise. I don't play it in person and I don't play it online.

I said quite clearly that I wish I could bring myself to hug them more often, and that I feel bad that I can't. BUT I CAN'T. Do you not think this is some **** that I've thought about for, oh, say, an entire lifetime? Do you think you can come along and just tell me how it is... like you can teach me to be warm? No. You can't. You don't have to come along like a little twirp with what you think is some super sage advice and try to make me feel guilty. Then, when it blows up in your face, you don't have to hang yourself up on a cross so you can act like you're trying to save me from my bitchy self.

And you know, I'm sorry that your dad died, but it doesn't make a damn bit of difference to my situation. It's not like a hug doesn't work both ways, and neither of my parents are exactly jumping at the bit to give me one, either.
Right. I cant explain it any more simpler than I already did. Judgemental or not, its just my opinion. Sorry to have ruffled your feathers. What do you care so much what I think of you? You couldve just as easily ignored my comments.

But since you seem to "know me" just as much as I know you...you think that I've all the time in the free world to come on here and pass the time by being judgemental?? Further proof some of you dont understand me at all. I'm the least judgemental person in the world.

You know what? I'll hang myself on the cross now. You win. I'm an ass. Now I'll go get high and shirk responsibility.