User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default John moved?

Ok I saw somewhere in John's Q&A that he has moved out of LA, yet is still a US Citizen. Does anybody know where he moved to?

And I've never heard anything about where Mick lives. Does anybody know? We all know Lindsey just moved to Brentwood (LA), Christine is in a castle in England, and that Stevie maintains residences in Paradise Valley (Phoenix) and somewhere on the coast near LA.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:06 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Ok I saw somewhere in John's Q&A that he has moved out of LA, yet is still a US Citizen. Does anybody know where he moved to?

And I've never heard anything about where Mick lives. Does anybody know? We all know Lindsey just moved to Brentwood (LA), Christine is in a castle in England, and that Stevie maintains residences in Paradise Valley (Phoenix) and somewhere on the coast near LA.
He's in Hawaii, and so is Mick.

-Lis
Old 01-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thanks Lis! I had totally forgotten about Mick living down in Hawaii. I wonder if that's why John moved down there, if he and John hang out much together down there, or if they're even on the same island?
Old 01-17-2007, 01:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin View Post
He's in Hawaii, and so is Mick.

-Lis
Not a bad place to be! What the hell, he's earned it!
Old 01-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Christine is in a castle in England,
I'm not sure it's a castle exactly. I don't think it has a moat or a drawbridge!

I believe it's a Manor House with parts of it dating from around 1664.

Gail
Old 01-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh View Post
I'm not sure it's a castle exactly. I don't think it has a moat or a drawbridge!

I believe it's a Manor House with parts of it dating from around 1664.

Gail
Aren't you the one who saw her in the local Safeway?(sorry, I forget now ). How can you call yourself a fan, and not follow her home? I mean, I would've followed her home, just to see what her house looks like(and also increase my chances of future "bumping into's").
Old 01-17-2007, 02:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Aren't you the one who saw her in the local Safeway?(sorry, I forget now ). How can you call yourself a fan, and not follow her home? I mean, I would've followed her home, just to see what her house looks like(and also increase my chances of future "bumping into's").
I wish!

No Homie that was not I.

I don't actually live anywhere near her. She lives in Kent I live in Hampshire.

Someone did say a friend of their's had seen her in Safeway a long time ago and then someone else claimed to have seen her in Safeway last year sometime.

Gail
Old 01-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I wish!

No Homie that was not I.

I don't actually live anywhere near her. She lives in Kent I live in Hampshire.

Someone did say a friend of their's had seen her in Safeway a long time ago and then someone else claimed to have seen her in Safeway last year sometime.

Gail
Sorry, I don't have a clue about England's "geographic regions".....proximity, and such .

It was some Brit from Chris' now defunct forum, who saw her in the Safeway. I'm sure Mary Anne probably remembers who it was. I'm memory challenged!
Old 01-17-2007, 04:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Sorry, I don't have a clue about England's "geographic regions".....proximity, and such .

It was some Brit from Chris' now defunct forum, who saw her in the Safeway. I'm sure Mary Anne probably remembers who it was. I'm memory challenged!
Yes I think you're right about that.

The other "alledged" sighting in Safeway was discussed on the Seven Wonders site.

Gail
Old 01-17-2007, 04:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes I think you're right about that.

The other "alledged" sighting in Safeway was discussed on the Seven Wonders site.

Gail
Seven Wonders? What's that?
(I hate Seven Wonders)
Old 01-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just can't imagine running into somebody like Christine McVie at a Safeway. But, then again, when Clapton was dating his wife, who is from Columbus, a few people I knew would run into him at places like Lowe's or Home Depot.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 01-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I just can't imagine running into somebody like Christine McVie at a Safeway. But, then again, when Clapton was dating his wife, who is from Columbus, a few people I knew would run into him at places like Lowe's or Home Depot.
And, just within the last year or so, when Eric was recording his latest album with JJ Cale, he lived with JJ at his home in Escondido (hence the title of the new album)...on breaks in recording sessions, they'd go to eat at the local Denny's. Now THAT would've been really cool to be chowin' down on a Grand Slam breakfast & look up to see Clapton, Cale and whoever else they'd drag along with them.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Although he's certainly NO Christine McVie, or Clapton, I run into John "I'm an asshole" Mellencamp, ALOT. Like 5-6 times a year. Mall, hardware store, just driving around in his convertable, with the top down.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

Gail
That account seemed a bit dodgy to me. I suppose she does go to the grocery store though.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I remember that. I don't believe the person from Chris' message board saw her at Safeway. I seem to remember the person who posted it had a close friend or relative who saw her there.

I can't even begin to imagine seeing Christine McVie at Safeway & Eric Clapton at Home Depot.