Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life
Bitch-Slap

You are 14% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant.

You are the Bitch-Slap, the hallmark response of any abusive husband! You are more intuitive than others, focusing more on feelings than rational explanations, and you are also probably very brutual because you care more about yourself than the well-being of others. As most of us know, brutality combined with emotion often leads to BITCH-SLAPPING, which is why you are called "The Bitch Slap". (This does not mean you are emotional, only that you are more affected by emotions than rationality when making decisions.) Another trait you possess is that you are very humble, which could mean you are insecure because very few people are brutal AND humble. Not only that, but you are also rather introverted, and any tendencies towards brutality you possess may also result from the fact that you bottle up your emotions and don't show them to others until you explode in rage. Most likely, however, you are not a VIOLENT person, just someone who is rather selfish. At any rate, being a bitch-slap does not necessarily mean you will abuse your spouse; it only means you are rather intuitive, uncaring toward others, brutal, introverted, and possibly insecure.

To put it less negatively:
1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.
2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.
4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

------------------------------

The bitchslap huh? Like this

Yep...I got Bitchslap, too!

"Live, Eat and Breathe Music...."

Unleashed 2009
Old 10-16-2005, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyqm
Bless your heart for not knowing. "Emo," an abbreviation of "emotional," is a style of music that usually involves bands populated by completely non-descript guys singing in whiny voices about how sad they are that their girlfriend left them, or some crap like that. (Not that "lost love" songs aren't the basis for a lot of great rock and roll, especially in Fleetwood Mac land, but emo songs tend to sound really whiny and the lyrics are usually a lot of bad obvious metaphors, the kind of crap people write in their diaries but would never dare to show even their closest friends, let alone set to music and release for public consumption.) There's a specific sonic palette for most emo bands, usually layered guitars in a slightly-more-edgy-than-MOR style, and the singer tends to have a rather thin, relatively high-pitched voice. Your flagship emo band: Dashboard Confessional. I'm sure you can download some of their stuff somewhere, if you really want to.

Of course, say what you will about emo, it's at least better than screamo. Which is pretty much the same thing, except... well, take a guess. Yuck.

I love this part.
Thank You! I'm a little out of it when it comes to modern.....anything. I've seen the word EMO before, but I never knew what it meant. I always felt stupid and did't want to ask.