Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
Christine didn't seem to mind at all!
To be fair, “most involved”…

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 05-29-2018, 12:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
If this is true, and you do understand how media outlets on the internet work, then I can only assume you are being willfully intellectually dishonest when you offer their number as support for your argument.

Your communication classes apparently do not include ethics, I take it.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. It turns out you did not deserve it.
While we have often butted heads over the years, I would at this moment like to cheer you on! Well stated!
Old 05-29-2018, 01:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If this is true, and you do understand how media outlets on the internet work, then I can only assume you are being willfully intellectually dishonest when you offer their number as support for your argument.

Your communication classes apparently do not include ethics, I take it.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. It turns out you did not deserve it.
Why do you feel the need to attack someone's character when they disagree with you? That's usually an indication of insecurity and lazy thinking. What exactly have I said that shows poor "ethics" in your mind? You may disagree with my assessment, but it's based on actual facts unlike most of what's posted on this forum. If you all have actual facts to support your opinions (I still haven't seen these supposed posts by Lindsey's wife), I'd be happy to see them.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Mouse View Post
Why do you feel the need to attack someone's character when they disagree with you? That's usually an indication of insecurity and lazy thinking. What exactly have I said that shows poor "ethics" in your mind? You may disagree with my assessment, but it's based on actual facts unlike most of what's posted on this forum. If you all have actual facts to support your opinions (I still haven't seen these supposed posts by Lindsey's wife), I'd be happy to see them.
Sugar Mouse - Here's basically what you've been repeating ad nauseum: "My facts are true and yours are false".

You have given us nothing at all to substantiate your claim and you have categorically rejected what others have to offer.

This is why you are regarded as nothing more than a troll by so many here.

Old 05-29-2018, 01:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
To be fair, “most involved”…
to be fair, there were 4 people involved in those most recent recording sessions - Christine, Mick, John and Buck. all of them are on record (and in videos) as enjoyed the sessions. that looks more like none, not "most" to me.

then again, Stevie is also on record as enjoying most recent recording sessions she had with Lindsey at his house, for the EP.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-29-2018, 01:30 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Except there aren't any "actual facts", just what the band says happened. And only Mick and Stevie are talking about the firing - that's 2 people. The media reports are just reporting what the band SAYS happened, not what actually happened. No one knows that for sure, so not sure what facts you have. There really only is interpretation available to us at this point. And we all know by now your interpretation is more valid than everybody else's.

You just keep reposting the same thing over and over.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Brown View Post
Sugar Mouse - Here's basically what you've been repeating ad nauseum: "My facts are true and yours are false".

You have given us nothing at all to substantiate your claim and you have categorically rejected what others have to offer.

Why is someone who disagrees with you a troll? You're the one who is choosing to disbelieve all the media outlet's reporting (that Lindsey wanted to delay the tour until next year which led to his firing) and instead believe your "gut feeling". Your "evidence" is Rick Turner's facebook posts that he heard Lindsey was negotiating the timine of his solo tour with the Mac tour (which doesn't contradict the band's story) and Lindsey's wife supposed denials of the band's story (which I haven't seen and no one can find online). Again, I'm not saying that my facts are true. What I'm saying is that the current known evidence supports the band's story.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Brown View Post

Ikr lol. Someone who recently joined saying they're a Neil Finn and Mac fan which prompted them to join and went from posting mostly about Neil to saying that they just talked to someone in the band "inner circle", they talked to someone who is as close to Lindsey as possible without being his wife and kid, they talked to people high up in his management and "production team" lol.
And then just says "I can't say who my sources are", insuiniates his claims are more reliable than RICK TURNER, ignores other facts and claims that people have presented and continues to insist that they're right. ANYONE can log into a website and do that. However there are OTHER known, reliable people who have been actively involved in the FM/SN "group" who also claim specified sources that are MUCH more reliable and realistic.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniette View Post
Except there aren't any "actual facts", just what the band says happened. And only Mick and Stevie are talking about the firing - that's 2 people. The media reports are just reporting what the band SAYS happened, not what actually happened. No one knows that for sure, so not sure what facts you have. There really only is interpretation available to us at this point. And we all know by now your interpretation is more valid than everybody else's.

You just keep reposting the same thing over and over.
and the actual interviewer's interpretation (Andy Greene of Rolling Stone) is available for everyone to listen. he clearly doesn't believe the band and is not shy in stating so: https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/rol...=PPY8437307399

there is a reason why all the band defenders are not bringing up this interview or the CBS video.

PS welcome to the board saniette!!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-29-2018, 01:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Why is someone who disagrees with you a troll? You're the one who is choosing to disbelieve all the media outlet's reporting (that Lindsey wanted to delay the tour until next year which led to his firing) and instead believe your "gut feeling". Your "evidence" is Rick Turner's facebook posts that he heard Lindsey was negotiating the timine of his solo tour with the Mac tour (which doesn't contradict the band's story) and Lindsey's wife supposed denials of the band's story (which I haven't seen and no one can find online). Again, I'm not saying that my facts are true. What I'm saying is that the current known evidence supports the band's story.
There goes your intellectually dishonest emphasis on the number of media outlets again...

Old 05-29-2018, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ikr lol. Someone who recently joined saying they're a Neil Finn and Mac fan which prompted them to join and went from posting mostly about Neil to saying that they just talked to someone in the band "inner circle", they talked to someone who is as close to Lindsey as possible without being his wife and kid, they talked to people high up in his management and "production team" lol.
And then just says "I can't say who my sources are", insuiniates his claims are more reliable than RICK TURNER, ignores other facts and claims that people have presented and continues to insist that they're right. ANYONE can log into a website and do that. However there are OTHER known, reliable people who have been actively involved in the FM/SN "group" who also claim specified sources that are MUCH more reliable and realistic.
Please post what these "reliable people" have said. Where are these quotes? I read through the Rick Turner stuff and there's nothing there. He basically said that he heard from someone that Lindsey was negotiating to do his solo tour alongside the Mac tour. He had no information on whether Lindsey was pushing to delay the Mac tour. If you have any actual evidence, please post it because you all keep referring to evidence that doesn't appear to exist.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

for internet illiterates or lazy ones who claim they cannot find this -

I happened to see a tweet on Mick Fleetwood’s Twitter today that asked ...”what is the secret to Fleetwood Mac’s success?” This question struck a chord with me and compelled me to answer. But because I am getting old I don’t know how to use Twitter, I’ll just post my thoughts here...maybe someone out there can put it up on Twitter for me lol. So....“what is the secret of FM success Mick?” My opinion/answer is. ..”The heady chemistry and artistry of these 5 members together - John, Christine, Mick, Stevie, and Lindsey. That iconic sound by those 5 coupled with romantic tension and the worlds love of drama made a undeniable cocktail. Each personality and their creativity defined the band and it’s success.” Therefore honors such as Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Grammys, MusiCares Person of the Year to name a few were earned by this group. It is beyond a shame what has come to pass over recent days. I have lots of thoughts, feelings and facts that I will spare you from at this point. It is my husbands place to speak in his own words when the time is right for him. All I can say is thank you to all the loyal fans that supported FM over the years and for recognizing how stars only align once in a blue moon...and they did for this band. @mickfleetwoodofficial @stevienicks @christinemcvieofficial and you too John. #whoareyoupeople

A post shared by Kristen Buckingham (@kbchrush) on

Old 05-29-2018, 01:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
They're literally on her Instagram.
https://instagram.com/p/BiA__FSgxdY/ This was posted the day of the CHS interview. In case you're not good at picking up cues, that saying would imply that the whole truth has not been told.
https://instagram.com/p/BiCogmMg0kU/ This was posted after. READ THE WHOLE THING.
https://instagram.com/p/BiptvCYgmqS/ Notice the "lies" tag.

https://instagram.com/p/Bhfs0bhAAWD/ She also posted this saying he got a "raw deal".
Old 05-29-2018, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
There goes your intellectually dishonest emphasis on the number of media outlets again...
I think it's clear that you're not being intellectually honest.

Again ... I'm saying that the current evidence (media outlet reporting is part of this) overwhelmingly supports the band's story. Things could change if Lindsey does offer up his version of the story.

Evidence for:

Dozens of media outlet reports
Band's story
No denial from Lindsey's camp
Rolling stone senior writer report

Evidence against:

The gut feeling of folks on this forum
Old 05-29-2018, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
They're literally on her Instagram.
https://instagram.com/p/BiA__FSgxdY/ This was posted the day of the CHS interview. In case you're not good at picking up cues, that saying would imply that the whole truth has not been told.
https://instagram.com/p/BiCogmMg0kU/ This was posted after. READ THE WHOLE THING.
https://instagram.com/p/BiptvCYgmqS/ Notice the "lies" tag.

https://instagram.com/p/Bhfs0bhAAWD/ She also posted this saying he got a "raw deal".
I've read through all of her Instagram posts. None of those posts include a denial that Lindsey was pushing to move the tour back to 2019. Please show me where it says that. All it says is that her husband got a "raw deal.". I get that. She believes that the band firing her husband because he was pushing the band to rearrange the tour is, in her opinion, a raw deal.