Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Christine is on the One Show...wow, thanks for the heads up. For somebody that hated flying she's certainly doing some trans-Atlantic miles now.
She wants it all...
Travellin' girl is headed north west east and south..
Old 06-14-2017, 12:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

And right on cue Ms. Nicks releases a song (written and produced by someone else) to try and upstage. On the other board they are raving about how much better it is then anything on the Buckingham Mcvie album.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
And right on cue Ms. Nicks releases a song (written and produced by someone else) to try and upstage. On the other board they are raving about how much better it is then anything on the Buckingham Mcvie album.
Of course OGB is doing that. She can take a long walk off a short pier.

I'm IN LOVE with this new Fleetwood Mac album!!!

Last edited by HomerMcvie; 06-14-2017 at 12:34 AM..
Old 06-14-2017, 02:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I realize some of you seem to believe that Stevie is the scum of the Earth, but I just have to point out that Stevie most likely has no control for when a song for a movie soundtrack is released. She just recorded it. It's just pure coincidence that the movie is coming out so soon after the Buckingham McVie release. As a fan of both Stevie and Christine/Lindsey, I'm really enjoying all of the new goodies we are getting.
Old 06-14-2017, 05:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

hehe...this thread has more replies than the MacNuggets thread

Last edited by lennonfan; 06-14-2017 at 05:15 AM..
Old 06-14-2017, 05:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
One song can't be better than ten together, no matter how good you are or how good your fans think you are.

This is what she wanted, so I wish her the best (or not, I don't care).
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 06-14-2017, 06:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I kind of hope Christine stays out of England for a while. It doesn't seem safe there.
Old 06-14-2017, 06:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
I kind of hope Christine stays out of England for a while. It doesn't seem safe there.

It's safe. A good idea to avoid tower blocks though

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 06-14-2017, 06:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
It's safe. A good idea to avoid tower blocks though
those things have always freaked me out, I mean if a fire breaks out on those lower floors how could you possibly get out without ladders to the windows? and what if the windows are like 300 feet in the air? frightening. sorry to go off topic..
Old 06-14-2017, 08:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes I am back...and yes I absolutely knew that what was said on the Stevie board would be twisted around to meet your agenda of stirring the pot. All that was said was that the fans on the other board liked this song more than anything they heard on the Buckingham McVie album. Big surprise as we are all very devoted Stevie Nicks fans. No one...and I mean no one, including Stevie who has no control of when the movie or song are released (it was supposed to be released almost a year ago) said anything about upstaging anyone. Why does this continue to happen? It is laughable.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
Yes I am back...and yes I absolutely knew that what was said on the Stevie board would be twisted around to meet your agenda of stirring the pot. All that was said was that the fans on the other board liked this song more than anything they heard on the Buckingham McVie album. Big surprise as we are all very devoted Stevie Nicks fans. No one...and I mean no one, including Stevie who has no control of when the movie or song are released (it was supposed to be released almost a year ago) said anything about upstaging anyone. Why does this continue to happen? It is laughable.
You just did the very thing that you complain about. You just upstaged the Buckingham/McVie (see bolded sentence). I'm glad you're back because your opinion certainly matters. You're a huge fan and that's what is great. However, is this what you came back for?

I listened to the song because of your post in the Stevie thread. And, I responded to it. But then, you felt the need to mention the Rumours board. I thought that was odd.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 06-14-2017 at 08:39 AM..
Old 06-14-2017, 08:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
You just did the very thing that you complain about. You just upstaged the Buckingham/McVie (see bolded sentence). I'm glad you're back because your opinion certainly matters. You're a huge fan and that's what is great. However, is this what you came back for?

I listened to the song because of your post in the Stevie thread. And, I responded to it. But then, you felt the need to mention the Rumours board. I thought that was odd.
Stop twisting my words. Of course Stevie fans are going to like better than what is on this BM album...no one said anything about purposely trying to upstage anyone. That was my point. And my initial mention of this board is because of how I have been treated here in the past...and nothing has changed.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Stop twisting my words. Of course Stevie fans are going to like better than what is on this BM album...no one said anything about purposely trying to upstage anyone. That was my point. And my initial mention of this board is because of how I have been treated here in the past...and nothing has changed.
My point is that you just did the very thing you are complaining about.
My question was, is that what you came back for? I didn't twist anything, I actually quoted you.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
My point is that you just did the very thing you are complaining about.
My question was, is that what you came back for? I didn't twist anything, I actually quoted you.
I came over here because I was hoping that maybe something had changed with the new ownership. End of story. It hasn't so goodbye.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
I came over here because I was hoping that maybe something had changed with the new ownership. End of story. It hasn't so goodbye.
Not all of us can agree, but we are still human beings. Let's treat each other that way. I hope you stay. Your input is welcome, even if we disagree.

Peace JohnL...