The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   price drops already! (and only presales) (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57871)

bwboy 05-03-2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1226378)
You can say FIRED a thousand times. It doesn't matter. They don't get it. Or it's nicer to act as if it doesn't matter.

The comparison is plain stupid. And I can say whatever I want because this person blocked me a long time ago, so :cool::cool::cool:

I didn't respond to you before, that's all. But I appreciated your polite comment to SteveandChris in a different thread, honest. And you definitely can say and feel whatever you want, I wasn't challenging your right to do so. Or anyone else. I just hate to see people kind of going at each other here. And that's directed at everyone, including myself.

As far as tickets selling poorly, I could not care less, for the band, anyway. They'll be fine no matter what. But gloating about fans spending more money, or missing out on a concert because it was canceled, that's akin to people gloating about Lindsey being fired, and that was my point, that's all.

button-lip 05-03-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1226389)
I didn't respond to you before, that's all. But I appreciated your polite comment to SteveandChris in a different thread, honest. And you definitely can say and feel whatever you want, I wasn't challenging your right to do so. Or anyone else. I just hate to see people kind of going at each other here. And that's directed at everyone, including myself.

As far as tickets selling poorly, I could not care less, for the band, anyway. They'll be fine no matter what. But gloating about fans spending more money, or missing out on a concert because it was canceled, that's akin to people gloating about Lindsey being fired, and that was my point, that's all.

Hmmm, funny because I commented on your posts many, many times and you never answered me, so I kinda assummed you were still blocking me, and now that I mention it... :rolleyes:

Like Homer said, Elle was gloating about the band having to low prices, but then she said it was better if they kept them high and have to play to empty arenas. We're on a mission against the band, not against fans.

singertobe 05-03-2018 08:47 PM

WHAT?! Do I get any of my money back?

singertobe 05-03-2018 08:59 PM

For the heck of it I looked up how much a Taylor Swift concert ticket cost. $200. And those are some elaborate sets. In a Fleetwood Mac show there's just a projector in the back. Why do we have to pay so much while the new generation gets to see their singers with fancy sets for $200?

BombaySapphire3 05-03-2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singertobe (Post 1226398)
For the heck of it I looked up how much a Taylor Swift concert ticket cost. $200. And those are some elaborate sets. In a Fleetwood Mac show there's just a projector in the back. Why do we have to pay so much while the new generation gets to see their singers with fancy sets for $200?

You don't have to pay it..just say no.

HomerMcvie 05-03-2018 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasja (Post 1226384)
:blob1: May Mick's and Nicks' perceived cash-cow be an emaciated bovine. :blob2:

'Cause, karma.

I hereby nominate you for The Ledge QUOTE OF THE MONTH!!!!!:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

HomerMcvie 05-03-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sodascouts (Post 1226367)
I want this tour to do badly so that they will realize they made a mistake in firing Lindsey and ask him back. Then, he can come back, they will be the Rumours 5 again, and all of this will just be a horrible chapter in their past.

I'm sorry for the people who overpaid, but I am rooting for this tour to fail.

As much as I want him back, I'd lose ALL respect for him if he EVER came back! F*CK them.

sasja 05-03-2018 11:56 PM

Hahaha, coming from you, I am tickled pink. Honored in all the best ways, Thank You, Homer! David!
:xoxo:

HomerMcvie 05-04-2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasja (Post 1226442)
Hahaha, coming from you, I am tickled pink. Honored in all the best ways, Thank You, Homer! David!
:xoxo:

I may be bitter, but lovingly so....:lol::wavey::lol:

StreetAngel86 05-04-2018 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1226347)
love it! :lol:

people who bought same tickets on presale yesterday paid about $60 more for exact same ticket that already dropped in price today. i bet those people are pi******ed!

and it's only presale, the regular onsale didn't even start - so that was FAST! :]

although i'd love it even better if they kept their ridiculous over-pumped prices and played to empty arenas or had to cancel bunch of shows. :rolleyes:

i agree with like 3% of stuff you post
but i utterly LOVE this :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
this band can suck it!

sue 05-04-2018 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1226440)
As much as I want him back, I'd lose ALL respect for him if he EVER came back! F*CK them.

Mmmm, Don’t hold your breath, I can see the scenario in 2-3 years time,
presuming they are all fit and well.

Mick re-introducing Lindsey back into the family fold for a final, final tour

I can hear him saying that old phrase of his about “the chemistry between these two” etcetc

Macfan4life 05-04-2018 05:51 AM

Ticket sales are extremely strong in Sunrise, FL. I checked this morning and the pre-sale is still going on. The site had a statement "Only single seats available" It appears they sold out all presale except for 4 tickets in the entire arena. Each of the 4 seats are nowhere near each other. You cant even get any pre-sale seats together. ALL of those high priced tickets ARE SOLD OUT. When you check the arena for available tickets ONLY 4 remain (only 4 dots on the screen). And the reason they are still available is because they are single seats :eek:

elle 05-04-2018 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 (Post 1226460)
i agree with like 3% of stuff you post
but i utterly LOVE this :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
this band can suck it!

aww, i'm honored! :] :laugh:

sasja 05-04-2018 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1226466)
Ticket sales are extremely strong in Sunrise, FL. I checked this morning and the pre-sale is still going on. The site had a statement "Only single seats available" It appears they sold out all presale except for 4 tickets in the entire arena. Each of the 4 seats are nowhere near each other. You cant even get any pre-sale seats together. ALL of those high priced tickets ARE SOLD OUT. When you check the arena for available tickets ONLY 4 remain (only 4 dots on the screen). And the reason they are still available is because they are single seats :eek:

Maybe all scalped? :rolleyes:

BigAl84 05-04-2018 07:49 AM

In florida's case - probably retired folks with way more money than they know what to do with.