The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lightbulb price drops already! (and only presales)

love it!

people who bought same tickets on presale yesterday paid about $60 more for exact same ticket that already dropped in price today. i bet those people are pi******ed!

and it's only presale, the regular onsale didn't even start - so that was FAST!

although i'd love it even better if they kept their ridiculous over-pumped prices and played to empty arenas or had to cancel bunch of shows.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
love it!

people who bought same tickets on presale yesterday paid about $60 more for exact same ticket that already dropped in price today. i bet those people are pi******ed!

and it's only presale, the regular onsale didn't even start - so that was FAST!

although i'd love it even better if they kept their ridiculous over-pumped prices and played to empty arenas or had to cancel bunch of shows.
Elle, if someone posted how happy they were that some Buck/Vie shows sold poorly last year, would you be ok with that? It's so jarring to see you post comments like this, when you wouldn't like it if someone had done the same to you. I said to you a few weeks back when you threatened to troll here, that it was very unlike you, and you responded that I should have known you wouldn't do something like that. And then you post this thread, where you're laughing at someone because they paid more for their ticket than if they had waited a few days.

I'm sorry you're upset, but these posts aren't like you. Be happy tickets are selling poorly and keep hoping that shows are canceled. Maybe it makes you feel better if other people are as upset as you are. I have to admit I've done that before in my life, been unhappy and tried to bring other people down, too.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^^ you are funny. why again are you in this forum? this is where people unhappy with the fakewood band are, you know the ones that get on your nerves.

and btw - i'm doing you a favor. i'm telling you - save your money and you will get better tix for lower prices later. so - you're welcome!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Elle, if someone posted how happy they were that some Buck/Vie shows sold poorly last year, would you be ok with that? It's so jarring to see you post comments like this, when you wouldn't like it if someone had done the same to you. I said to you a few weeks back when you threatened to troll here, that it was very unlike you, and you responded that I should have known you wouldn't do something like that. And then you post this thread, where you're laughing at someone because they paid more for their ticket than if they had waited a few days.

I'm sorry you're upset, but these posts aren't like you. Be happy tickets are selling poorly and keep hoping that shows are canceled. Maybe it makes you feel better if other people are as upset as you are. I have to admit I've done that before in my life, been unhappy and tried to bring other people down, too.
I don't think she's happy that people overpaid, BUT that the tour isn't selling as well as they hoped, and that MEANS that they f*cked up by firing Lindsey.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
...if someone posted how happy they were that some Buck/Vie shows sold poorly last year, would you be ok with that?
Big difference: The BuckVie tour did not involve backstabbing and duplicity. I would call this karma.

It's not that funny, is it?

Old 05-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=bwboy;1226355]Elle, if someone posted how happy they were that some Buck/Vie shows sold poorly last year, would you be ok with that? It's so jarring to see you post comments like this, when you wouldn't like it if someone had done the same to you. I said to you a few weeks back when you threatened to troll here, that it was very unlike you, and you responded that I should have known you wouldn't do something like that. And then you post this thread, where you're laughing at someone because they paid more for their ticket than if they had waited a few days.

SORRY but a beloved band member was FIRED. He didn't choose not to participate. FIRED!!!! None of the five have EVER been fired and we are PISSED. Buckle up because our anger isn't going away. This is how i feel about the price drop.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I want this tour to do badly so that they will realize they made a mistake in firing Lindsey and ask him back. Then, he can come back, they will be the Rumours 5 again, and all of this will just be a horrible chapter in their past.

I'm sorry for the people who overpaid, but I am rooting for this tour to fail.

Old 05-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Oh I want them to ask him back, and for him to tell them to suck it. Or even better only if Stevie is fired.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[QUOTE=secondhandchain;1226364]
Quote:

SORRY but a beloved band member was FIRED. He didn't choose not to participate. FIRED!!!! None of the five have EVER been fired and we are PISSED. Buckle up because our anger isn't going away. This is how i feel about the price drop.
I haven't bought a ticket, but if I were going to, I would also be happy about a price drop.

But I stand by what I said- if fans of Mick and John were angry they weren't included in the Buck/Vie tour, and they had laughed about poor attendance at the Buck/Vie shows, elle wouldn't have liked it. And I don't remember anyone posting here, for any reason, that they hoped Lindsey and Christine's tour bombed. But when elle makes it a point to slam Stevie superfans from another forum for gloating about Lindsey being fired, and then posts a thread gloating that tickets are selling poorly, it's the pot calling the kettle black, that's all.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcrazylove View Post
Oh I want them to ask him back, and for him to tell them to suck it. Or even better only if Stevie is fired.
yes to all of this!

Old 05-03-2018, 06:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
You can say FIRED a thousand times. It doesn't matter. They don't get it. Or it's nicer to act as if it doesn't matter.

The comparison is plain stupid. And I can say whatever I want because this person blocked me a long time ago, so
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
You can say FIRED a thousand times. It doesn't matter. They don't get it. Or it's nicer to act as if it doesn't matter.

The comparison is plain stupid. And I can say whatever I want because this person blocked me a long time ago, so
i try to not block anyone, but some people's posts i just skip. not worth wasting the time of my life. you've been a SAINT for putting up with so much bs on here in the last few days. i bow to you!!

Old 05-03-2018, 06:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

May Mick's and Nicks' perceived cash-cow be an emaciated bovine.

'Cause, karma.

Old 05-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i try to not block anyone, but some people's posts i just skip. not worth wasting the time of my life. you've been a SAINT for putting up with so much bs on here in the last few days. i bow to you!!
Oh, you know me: instead of whining of how my favorite band member is being mistreated, I fight the fight.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well the price drops got me. I caved and bought tix to both San Jose and Fresno.

I guess I feel a little better knowing that I'll be seeing two shows on this tour for the price of what one cost me last time...