PDA

View Full Version : ABC

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 03:44 AM
This network is really in trouble. I think the only show I watch is The Practice. I might watch 20/20 if I were home on Friday nights. Do you guys watch anything on ABC? What would you do to improve its ratings? (It's been a somewhat distant fourth for some time --- No regular shows near the Nielson Top Ten.)

- Jake

Violet
04-05-2004, 08:10 AM
The only thing I was on it is Extreme Home Makeover, and sometimes Extreme Makeover, but that's it.

Carol

DeeGeMe
04-05-2004, 09:28 AM
I don't watch it either. Maybe a little of Good Morning American but that's about it. There's nothing there that really interests me in their line-up. I saw the ratings the other day and was really surprised to see how far down that ABC was--even Fox beats them (thanks to AI, no doubt).

But don't spend too much time crying for ABC. They're owned by Disney which also owns full-interest in or partial ownership in the following cable networks: ESPN, A&E, The History Channel, Lifetime, E!, Soapnet, and of course, the Disney Channel. ESPN would be the crown jewel in their cable crown. They also produce syndicated programming that does very well, such as Live with Regis and Kelly.

DrummerDeanna
04-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Huh...never thought about it before, but yeah I never really watch ABC...well I never did when I had cable...now I can't even get basic channels...!

I guess nothing appealed to me on that station...in the mornings I prefer Today over GMA and well...I guess I'm just an NBC gal...because I really don't watch CBS either...

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 10:57 AM
It's just surprising to me. The ABC I remember from my childhood did not have the most critically acclaimed shows, but the ratings were often pretty high: Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, Three's Company, The Love Boat, etc.

- Jake

estranged4life
04-05-2004, 11:25 AM
I do not (or WILL not for that matter) watch anything on the "<b>A</b>nother <b>B</b>ad <b>C</b>omedy" network (ABC exects-"Please watch our sucky lineup, It was John Ritter's dying wish, We were there when he died and his last words (Trust US, We don't lie) were "Make sure fans know to watch the GREAT ABC lineup Monday thru Friday from 8PM EST/7PM CST to 11PM EST/10PM CST"...)

Gee, I saw/read that they are debuting another sad excuse "S--tcom" about a rich black youth from Ca-Li-For-Nia who goes to live with his less-than-rich relatives in Philadelphia, Is it me or does this sound like a mirror version of "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"??? Gee, How original.

Keep up the <b>Great</b> work Disney (Or is it <b>Dis-Knee</b>), Won't be long before even the bottom dwelling WB & the limper than cooked Ramen noodles UPN are beating ya in the ratings (Bad enough when the lame suckass FOX is beatin' ya)

gldstwmn
04-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by darklinensuit
This network is really in trouble. I think the only show I watch is The Practice. I might watch 20/20 if I were home on Friday nights. Do you guys watch anything on ABC? What would you do to improve its ratings? (It's been a somewhat distant fourth for some time --- No regular shows near the Nielson Top Ten.)

- Jake

I'm giving up on 20/20 because I can't stand John Stossel (sp?). Now that Barbara's leaving it seems to be him all the time. So I don't watch ABC at all anymore.

hayley
04-05-2004, 01:00 PM
I watch Alias on ABC, and that's it. Sometimes, if I'm feeling particularly horrible, I watch Extreme Makeover to remind myself why I try not to watch anything on TV but Alias, Sopranos, 24, and (cough) American Idol.

John Stossel SUCKS- but I do like GMA a lot. I watch it occasionally in the mornings. I hate the Today Show.

golden braid
04-05-2004, 01:07 PM
I don't think I watch anything on ABC.

dissention
04-05-2004, 01:37 PM
Alias, Kingdom Hospital (which I will abandon if it doesn't pick up some steam), and The Practice are the only things I watch from that ****ty network. I loved Karen Sisco before they cancelled it, but they constantly cancel all of their new and good shows. ABC sucks donkey balls. :nod:

Merf
04-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by dissention
Alias, Kingdom Hospital (which I will abandon if it doesn't pick up some steam), and The Practice are the only things I watch from that ****ty network. I loved Karen Sisco before they cancelled it, but they constantly cancel all of their new and good shows. ABC sucks donkey balls. :nod:

:nod: I'm still in a holy war against ABC for cancelling "Lois and Clark" when I was 16.

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by gldstwmn
I'm giving up on 20/20 because I can't stand John Stossel (sp?). Now that Barbara's leaving it seems to be him all the time. So I don't watch ABC at all anymore.

I can't stand him. I'd like to give him a break.

- Jake

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 04:05 PM

You're saying that the network is popular with the donkey community, then?

- Jake

WelshWitchPMD
04-05-2004, 04:13 PM
I don't watch too much TV anyway. On Monday nights I watch Everbody Loves Raymond. On Tuesday I watch AI on Fox and I watch the results show on Wednesday. Thursday I watch The Apprentice and Will and Grace. I don't watch any TV on the weekends. I have been watching The Sopranos on HBO lately.

gldstwmn
04-05-2004, 04:35 PM
I can't stand him. I'd like to give him a break.

- Jake

He was on larry King last week promoting his new book and they ran a clip of a professional wrestler clocking him upside the head and knocking him to the floor. He got up and scurried off like a mouse.

Hawkeye
04-05-2004, 09:21 PM
I'm all about CBS. And actually Fox is a great channel for me. So its CBS and FOX for me. CBS's thursday Night Line up is perfection. And Their Monday Night Line Up Rocks too (Raymond is the funniest show on TV) Fox has AI on Tuesday and Wednesday and on Sunday they have Simpsons and Bernie Mac (which is actually now on Mondays) So I watch NOTHING on ABC or NBC for that matter. But NBC has ABC beat overall for having better shows in the past.

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by gldstwmn
He was on larry King last week promoting his new book and they ran a clip of a professional wrestler clocking him upside the head and knocking him to the floor. He got up and scurried off like a mouse.

Really? What was her name?

- Jake

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Hawkeye
And Their Monday Night Line Up Rocks too (Raymond is the funniest show on TV)

I agree about Raymond, though I don't care for their other Monday sit-coms.

- Jake

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by WelshWitchPMD
Thursday I watch The Apprentice

I seem to be the only one in America who hasn't seen this show.

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
04-05-2004, 10:31 PM
I watch Good Morning America, 20/20, Alias, Kingdom Hospital, Jimmy Kimmel Live as well as the local news. I do not like The Today Show and I cannot stand a lot of the shows on NBC.

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by GardenStateGirlie
I watch Good Morning America, 20/20, Alias, Kingdom Hospital, Jimmy Kimmel Live as well as the local news. I do not like The Today Show and I cannot stand a lot of the shows on NBC.

You seem to be half of ABC's viewership. Write them & maybe they'll fly you to Disney & wine & dine you.;)

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
04-05-2004, 10:40 PM
You seem to be half of ABC's viewership. Write them & maybe they'll fly you to Disney & wine & dine you.;)

- Jake

Riiiight. Or they'll say, "Hey! Thanks for watching this ****ty station. Here's a potato chip clip that says ABC."

ABC, NBC and CBS are three reasons why you need to spring for cable. Seriously. The programming just isn't there on any of them anymore.

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 10:46 PM
Riiiight. Or they'll say, "Hey! Thanks for watching this ****ty station. Here's a potato chip clip that says ABC."

ABC, NBC and CBS are three reasons why you need to spring for cable. Seriously. The programming just isn't there on any of them anymore.

Honestly, there's probably more for me on PBS than on cable.

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
04-05-2004, 10:50 PM
Honestly, there's probably more for me on PBS than on cable.

- Jake

I love PBS. Well, see, now you're a huge nerd like I am. I thrive on the History Channel and Travel Channel as well as the extra Discovery Channels you get with digital cable. I also love Fine Living Network and BBC America...all of which are worth the price of digital cable. Too bad I don't get to watch much.

estranged4life
04-05-2004, 10:54 PM

for digital cable, (My faves are the Discovery channels, the History channels, the ESPN's for the Baseball season, IFC for the GREAT movies they show & Cartoon Network for "Adult Swim") ONLY Because if the only option was network TV I would not even own a TV!!!

Btw, I never knew ABC, NBC, CBS & especially FOX ever had any interesting programming to begin with in the first place :laugh:

GardenStateGirlie
04-05-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by estranged4life
for digital cable, Because if the only option was network TV I would not even own a TV!!!

Btw, I never knew ABC, NBC, CBS & especially FOX ever had any interesting programming to begin with in the first place :laugh:

Brian, think back to when there was no digital cable :eek: What the hell did we used to watch?

wondergirl9847
04-05-2004, 10:58 PM
Newp. I don't really watch ABC at all.

I watch NBC the most, then CBS, well, out of the "big three".

I mostly flip over to (in no particular order):

Fox
E! Entertainment
CMT
MTV
VH-1
TLC
Bravo
Comedy Central
A&E

Occassionally:

Spike TV
Turner Classic Movies
Biography Channel
Travel Channel
BBC America
VH-1 Classic
VH-1 Country
Music Choice channels (WAY better than listening to Repeat Radio :rolleyes: )

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Brian, think back to when there was no digital cable :eek: What the hell did we used to watch?

Ever see the Far Side with the caption "In the days before television" where the family is staring at a blank wall?:laugh:

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
04-05-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
Spike TV

The other night, my cousin and his girlfriend were over and he insisted we watch this show dubbed in English with all of these Japanese people doing CRAZY stuff. I laughed SOOOO hard. I can't remember what it's called but if you get the channel, you HAVE to check it out. It's a total riot.

estranged4life
04-05-2004, 11:01 PM

I watched nothing (Which I do about 70% of the time now)...When I went to college/Tech school I never watched TV even though my residence had a TV & cable, I owned enough music that I did not need television (The same thing applies now.)

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 11:02 PM

I mostly flip over to (in no particular order):
Occassionally:

Spike TV

What, no Lifetime?:laugh: What happens when they do "Slip And I Fall And I Die: The Lindsey Buckingham Story" with Joanna Kerns or Meredith Baxter as Kristen? Don't tell me you won't tune in.

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
04-05-2004, 11:04 PM
What, no Lifetime?:laugh: What happens when they do "Slip And I Fall And I Die: The Lindsey Buckingham Story" with Joanna Kerns or Meredith Baxter as Kristen? Don't tell me you won't tune in.

- Jake

Lifetime is only good for 3 things: Golden Girls, Designing Women and Danielle Steel Movies which you end up loosing interest in because they're 10 hours long.

WE is a better network. Spike TV has a lot of great programing actually.

I would tune into that. Who'd play Liddy?? :laugh:

darklinensuit
04-05-2004, 11:08 PM

I would tune into that. Who'd play Liddy?? :laugh:

If the budget it big enough, Tom Hanks as Lindsey and Meg Ryan as Kristen.:rolleyes:

What's WE, Women's Entertainment?

- Jake

estranged4life
04-05-2004, 11:10 PM
on upgrading to a satellite system just so I can have WGN for this Baseball season (I have to say the Chicago Cubs baseball season is the ONLY show I watched on a regular basis)...but thanks to the idiots here who run the cable they dropped WGN in favor of DIY (Or so they say)
Btw, I would rather take my life by watching FOX network programming for one night than watch a single game of the Atlanta "Cannot win a World Series" Braves on TBS (aka <b>T</b>he <b>B</b>raves <b>S</b>uck)

GardenStateGirlie
04-05-2004, 11:11 PM
If the budget it big enough, Tom Hanks as Lindsey and Meg Ryan as Kristen.:rolleyes:

What's WE, Women's Entertainment?

- Jake

FTN...I'm not watching ANOTHER Sleepless In Seattle remake :distress:

+10 for Jake, the man with no cable!! WE is Women's Entertainment, yes :nod: :laugh:

GardenStateGirlie
04-05-2004, 11:13 PM
Btw, I would rather take my life by watching FOX network programming for one night than watch a single game of the Atlanta "Cannot win a World Series" Braves on TBS (aka <b>T</b>he <b>B</b>raves <b>S</b>uck)

Wow...I hope for your sake and for her undying love and obsession that Ali does not read this :distress:

Am I the only person that really doesn't like baseball? I used to play softball when I was younger and my friends father is the announcer for the Phillies. He took us to games and i'd have to say...didn't really watch much...we payed a lot of attention to Darren Daultons ass and looking back in retrospect i'd have to say...wtf were you thinking, Marissa?? :distress:

estranged4life
04-05-2004, 11:17 PM
WE is Women's Entertainment, yes :nod: :laugh:

Our cable system just added WE to the programming, Can't say I will ever watch it though.

I feel IFC (Independent Film Channel...Saw "Hedwig & the Angry Inch" & "Apocalypse Now" the other night on IFC) is a better movie channel than even HBO!!!

If the network's want an entertaining show they should show animation like "Witch Hunter Robin" which is a show that X-Files fans would love. It may be considered an "anime", But it's not a childish one like "Pokemon" or "Dragonball Z", it's much darker & very serious...

estranged4life
04-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Am I the only person that really doesn't like baseball?

I played baseball from age 8 to 17 (Minor league), Until I fractured my wrist during a game...It never healed to the point where I could start hitting like I once did so I hung up my cleats.

I used to be a Braves fan, but once I discovered the Cubs in 1982 I quit caring & started hating the Braves...But I will say this, I would cheer for the Braves in a World Series ONLY if their opponent was "the jokes of the Southside" the Chicago White-SUX...

wondergirl9847
04-05-2004, 11:27 PM
The other night, my cousin and his girlfriend were over and he insisted we watch this show dubbed in English with all of these Japanese people doing CRAZY stuff. I laughed SOOOO hard. I can't remember what it's called but if you get the channel, you HAVE to check it out. It's a total riot.

Are you talking about Banzai? That was on regular TV (Fox?) last year, but they pulled it. I watched it once or twice. Crazy is the right word for it. LOL

GardenStateGirlie
04-05-2004, 11:27 PM
Our cable system just added WE to the programming, Can't say I will ever watch it though.

I feel IFC (Independent Film Channel...Saw "Hedwig & the Angry Inch" & "Apocalypse Now" the other night on IFC) is a better movie channel than even HBO!!!

If the network's want an entertaining show they should show animation like "Witch Hunter Robin" which is a show that X-Files fans would love. It may be considered an "anime", But it's not a childish one like "Pokemon" or "Dragonball Z", it's much darker & very serious...

HBO plays the same 10 movies over and over again and not in just English!

I'm watching X-Files right now. Bless your hearts, TNT :nod:

wondergirl9847
04-05-2004, 11:29 PM
What, no Lifetime?:laugh: What happens when they do "Slip And I Fall And I Die: The Lindsey Buckingham Story" with Joanna Kerns or Meredith Baxter as Kristen? Don't tell me you won't tune in.- Jake

LMAO!! Sure, I'd like to hear all about Liddy Buck. :)

I don't do Lifetime...my dad does tho. :shocked: He loves those made for TV movies about abused wives getting revenge and stuff. There are some good movies occassionally, but it's not my thing. I am such a guy when it comes to movies, I like to see stuff blown up and people gettin' shot. :laugh:

P.S. I think Joanna and Meredith are a lil bit on the old side to play Miss Kristen.

estranged4life
04-05-2004, 11:30 PM
HBO plays the same 10 movies over and over again and not in just English!

I'm watching X-Files right now. Bless your hearts, TNT :nod:

HBO may play movies ten times over, but TNT shows the same s--tty movies 100 times over (Always on consecutive nights) :laugh:

GardenStateGirlie
04-05-2004, 11:31 PM
Are you talking about Banzai? That was on regular TV (Fox?) last year, but they pulled it. I watched it once or twice. Crazy is the right word for it. LOL

No, not Banzai...THAT was hysterical too. This is called Most Extreme Challenge or something like that. Check it out..definately. You'll be laughing non-stop

Merf
04-06-2004, 02:02 AM
No, not Banzai...THAT was hysterical too. This is called Most Extreme Challenge or something like that. Check it out..definately. You'll be laughing non-stop

MOST EXTREME ELIMINATION CHALLENGE.

It rocks my world.

DON'T! GET! ELIMINATED!@!(*#()!*#()!111one!

dissention
04-06-2004, 10:33 AM

Oh, c'mon. I think they'd spring for a rubber bottle opener with the "ABC" logo on it for you. :nod:

dissention
04-06-2004, 10:35 AM
Comedy Central

That's another reason Jake needs cable. Twenty hours of MadTV every day on Comedy Central. :laugh:

dissention
04-06-2004, 10:37 AM

MOST EXTREME CHALLENGE!!!!!

They had a marathon of it on April Fools and I saw it for the first time. HOLY ****, that show is funny as all hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pron star team vs. the Home Depot team:

"I hope I can rim this one!"

"Bob Vila RAWKS!!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dissention
04-06-2004, 10:39 AM

WE actually plays some GREAT movies. They had a new miniseries of "Dangerous Liasons" with Catherine Deneuve a few weeks ago. And then they had some flick with Mia Farrow called "Reckless" that had me on the floor in stitches. :nod:

dissention
04-06-2004, 10:40 AM

I live for that channel, Brian. I have it set on my TV so that everytime I turn it on, that's the first channel to show up. :D

Hawkeye
04-06-2004, 01:24 PM
I don't think Comedy Central shows ENOUGH Mad TV:laugh: I just can't get enough of the show. Miss Swan is the best sketch EVER on ANY sketch type show like Mad or Saturday Night Live.

OK OK I tell you Everting:laugh:

darklinensuit
04-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Hawkeye
I don't think Comedy Central shows ENOUGH Mad TV:laugh: I just can't get enough of the show. Miss Swan is the best sketch EVER on ANY sketch type show like Mad or Saturday Night Live.

OK OK I tell you Everting:laugh:

He look like a MAN.

- Jake

dissention
04-06-2004, 01:29 PM
He look like a MAN.

- Jake

They played that one this weekend!!!!!! :laugh:

"Swan sawed every-ting...I tell you every-ting...he looook...like a man. Yeah, yeah, he loooook...like a man."

:laugh:

darklinensuit
04-06-2004, 01:37 PM
They played that one this weekend!!!!!! :laugh:

"Swan sawed every-ting...I tell you every-ting...he looook...like a man. Yeah, yeah, he loooook...like a man."

Funny, but doesn't hold a candle to the characters of Stephanie Weir or Gilda Radner, IMO.

- Jake

dissention
04-06-2004, 01:42 PM
Funny, but doesn't hold a candle to the characters of Stephanie Weir or Gilda Radner, IMO.

- Jake

Weir is brilliant. I love all of her characters. Did you see the one where she played Anna Nicole? She was in a department and saw two kids, then she asked how much they cost. She tried to buy them and said she'd name the girl "Pringle" and the boy "Ball." Then she went looking for the donut holes. :laugh:

darklinensuit
04-06-2004, 01:47 PM
Weir is brilliant. I love all of her characters. Did you see the one where she played Anna Nicole? She was in a department and saw two kids, then she asked how much they cost. She tried to buy them and said she'd name the girl "Pringle" and the boy "Ball." Then she went looking for the donut holes. :laugh:

No, I saw her play Anna Nicole twice, once when she bumps into the Osbournes & once when she goes skateboarding like a pro. She put her husband's ashes on the board.

- Jake

dissention
04-06-2004, 01:47 PM
No, I saw her play Anna Nicole twice, once when she bumps into the Osbournes & once when she goes skateboarding like a pro. She put her husband's ashes on the board.

- Jake

I remember the Osbourne one with Jay Leno. Err, Amy Adams.

wondergirl9847
04-06-2004, 01:48 PM
MadTV! I was just thinking about Michael McDonald doing that "Come on!" guy!! LMAO!!! I can do that in his voice. :nod: He cracks me the frick up! I need to go see if the show's on right now.

Oh, btw, Diss, I finally caught some Airline eps over the weekend and last night. LMAO!! Geez, people are just nutballs, aren't they? The lady wanting to take her kids, but the security issues say only one parent/guardian could go with them....finally, they relented. :rolleyes:

The wedding dress lady? LOL!! What's getting mad gonna do? Nothing. Just ask for $15,000,000,000 or whatever wedding dresses cost these days and go home.

I don't have the patience or mind to deal with people....which is why I work at home. LOL

dissention
04-06-2004, 01:49 PM
MadTV! I was just thinking about Michael McDonald doing that "Come on!" guy!! LMAO!!! I can do that in his voice. :nod: He cracks me the frick up! I need to go see if the show's on right now.

Oh, btw, Diss, I finally caught some Airline eps over the weekend and last night. LMAO!! Geez, people are just nutballs, aren't they? The lady wanting to take her kids, but the security issues say only one parent/guardian could go with them....finally, they relented. :rolleyes:

The wedding dress lady? LOL!! What's getting mad gonna do? Nothing. Just ask for $15,000,000,000 or whatever wedding dresses cost these days and go home.

I don't have the patience or mind to deal with people....which is why I work at home. LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last night they had "Airline Idol" at one of the airports. They were all so bad that I was dying of laughter. :laugh:

wondergirl9847
04-06-2004, 01:51 PM
Yep! You saw that guy with the jacked up teeth right? It was from Sunday, I think.

And, the drunk guy who passed out.

I was sad for that guy looking for his fiance. :( Poor guy, wonder what happened to her?

dissention
04-06-2004, 01:56 PM
Yep! You saw that guy with the jacked up teeth right? It was from Sunday, I think.

And, the drunk guy who passed out.

I was sad for that guy looking for his fiance. :( Poor guy, wonder what happened to her?

:nod: :nod: :nod:

I make it a point to see them all! Did you watch House of Dreams when it was on after Airline on Mondays? That was the most addictive show EVER. :nod: And the circuis juggler won the house!! Only in America...

WelshWitchPMD
04-06-2004, 09:24 PM
I just heard the other day that Jessica Simpson and Nick Lashay are going to have a variety show on ABC. I won't be tuning in.

Merf
04-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by WelshWitchPMD
I just heard the other day that Jessica Simpson and Nick Lashay are going to have a variety show on ABC. I won't be tuning in.

And it's on Easter Sunday. I find that offensive.

Nick and Jessica? You are NOT Sonny and Cher so don't even try. Kplzandthnx. -_-

GardenStateGirlie
04-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Merf

Nick and Jessica? You are NOT Sonny and Cher so don't even try. Kplzandthnx. -_-

Word. I hope no one tunes in. Of course, you know they will. And THEY, will all be 10.

Gra -_-

WelshWitchPMD
04-06-2004, 10:11 PM
I saw a clip on Regis and Kelly and they were just awful!

darklinensuit
04-07-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Merf

No, the problem is they are Sonny, not Cher.

The show is being advertised up the wazoo, BTW.

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
04-07-2004, 01:10 AM
No, the problem is they are Sonny, not Cher.

:laugh: So true...

"Niiiiick....baby?? Who's Sonny and Cher??"

darklinensuit
04-07-2004, 01:14 AM
:laugh: So true...

"Niiiiick....baby?? Who's Sonny and Cher??"

"Niiick....baby? I know they were married, but is he, like, Cher's real son?"
Thank goodness she's pretty. As they say, G-d divides.

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
04-07-2004, 01:33 AM
"Niiick....baby? I know they were married, but is he, like, Cher's real son?"
Thank goodness she's pretty. As they say, G-d divides.

- Jake

I know pleanty of people who are intelligent and pretty. She just missed the intelligence boat :laugh: I still think she's totally ditzy but that a lot of it is played up for the camera.

darklinensuit
04-07-2004, 01:38 AM
I know pleanty of people who are intelligent and pretty.

Thanks, but we prefer the terms "brilliant" and "classically handsome.";) :cool:

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
04-07-2004, 01:42 AM
Thanks, but we prefer the terms "brilliant" and "classically handsome.";) :cool:

- Jake

"Oh Jake, thou art brilliant and classically handsome." :rolleyes: ;)

darklinensuit
04-07-2004, 01:45 AM
"Oh Jake, thou art brilliant and classically handsome." :rolleyes: ;)

Marissa, Marissa, wherefore art thy bull****? What pile over yonder post?

- Jake

GardenStateGirlie
04-07-2004, 01:51 AM
Marissa, Marissa, wherefore art thy bull****? What pile over yonder post?

- Jake

Tis here, dearest Jake. :laugh:

Sheesh...next time I won't pay you a compliment :distress:

Fine, you're an absolutely wretched idiot. Better?

dissention
04-07-2004, 09:52 AM
It sucks that we have to wait an extra hour to watch Alias at 10 instead of 9, just so those untalented asses can get their rocks off by pretending that they're hot ****. :rolleyes:

darklinensuit
04-07-2004, 12:07 PM

Fine, you're an absolutely wretched idiot. Better?

No, it's just more bull****, same source.

- Jake