User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-17-2004, 01:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Cool Lindsey dream

I was looking through Lindsey stuff on Ebay just seconds ago when it HIT me...I had a dream this morning about Lindsey!

I don't remember much, but I do recall being in this large room with other people, tables and chairs. Lindsey came into the room and the place went crazy. I waited for people to finish getting his autograph, then, I went up to him and he was kinda in a hurry, but I asked if he would sign a receipt (Huh?! LOL) for me...he did and instead of scribbling (a la this tour), he carefully signed his name with a bit of flair. It was so great of him to sign that for me even tho it was a receipt and he needed to leave.

Just wanted to share that.
Old 01-17-2004, 01:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Lindsey dream

Quote:
Originally posted by wondergirl9847
I was looking through Lindsey stuff on Ebay just seconds ago when it HIT me...I had a dream this morning about Lindsey!

I don't remember much, but I do recall being in this large room with other people, tables and chairs. Lindsey came into the room and the place went crazy. I waited for people to finish getting his autograph, then, I went up to him and he was kinda in a hurry, but I asked if he would sign a receipt (Huh?! LOL) for me...he did and instead of scribbling (a la this tour), he carefully signed his name with a bit of flair. It was so great of him to sign that for me even tho it was a receipt and he needed to leave.

Just wanted to share that.
Much like Jake it was, "...and then you woke up..."

lol.....ahh...only Christy...having Lindsey sign receipts. You know, I wonder if you had somehow gotten his credit card and made the rounds to posh shops SO you needed his signature to pay for it all?? Thus, the flair
Old 01-19-2004, 03:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lightbulb Another dream

I had another dream kinda about Lindsey (and Stevie), but they NEVER appeared in the dream. LOL

I was in this room in somebody's house but I don't know who it belonged to. Anywho, I found out that Lindsey and Stevie would be coming into the house to sign autographs. I went BALLISTIC! I asked my dad to go back to our house, which apparently, was not far away, to get my BN album, guitar and camera. My dad comes back with NO BN album, two guitars, one mine, one not mine, something else I can't remember and NO camera. LOL I was like "DAD, this is VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE, go back and get these things I asked for!" Well, they were supposed to get there at 12:30PM, but I looked at the wall clock and it was going on 1PM, and no SnL...then, I woke up.

My poor dad, getting bossed around. LOL
Old 01-19-2004, 04:52 PM
WelshWitchPMD
This message has been deleted by WelshWitchPMD.
Old 01-19-2004, 06:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I used to dream about Lindsey like once a month, but haven't had one since right before they left for Europe. Maybe because then I had a dream that Lindsey died, so my dream logic won't let him appear in another!

Anyway, Christy, I had a dream a while back that began similarly to yours but ended in such a ridiculous manner I still laugh about it.

In my dream, I walk into this room with the kind of tables and chairs you see in conference rooms. There are a lot of people, and there is a stage at the front. Lindsey is sitting on a chair and being interviewed by a guy behind a podium. Suddenly the lights are turned down and a screen descends behind Lindsey. The man behind the podium asks, "How do you feel about your failed attempt at acting back in 1981?" On the screen, an episode of the "Love Boat" starts playing. If any of you remember that show, it had celebrity guest stars, and apparently Lindsey was one! lol He is standing by a ship railing wearing that Hawaiian shirt he somtimes sported around then, except it's being blown open by the wind. Then Carol Ann comes up and he gets this guilty look on his face, like "I know I shouldn't be displaying my body for other women to lust after" lol. Then I woke up.

I'm pretty demented, huh? lol

Last edited by sodascouts; 01-19-2004 at 06:15 PM..
Old 01-19-2004, 06:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation LMAO!!!

That is HYSTERICAL!! I can see that scenario in my head!! BWAH!!

Acting....Lindsey? That is even MORE hysterical...the man can't even LIPSYNCH!!
Old 01-19-2004, 09:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default It wasn't a dream!

You deserve it, Pattie!

Old 01-19-2004, 09:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: It wasn't a dream!

Quote:
Originally posted by DownOnRodeo
You deserve it, Pattie!

Joe has struck again!!! I almost read, "Thanks for supporting the buck"...LOL
Old 01-19-2004, 10:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Joe, that is just too funny!!! At least I DID get a Valentine.
Old 01-19-2004, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: Re: It wasn't a dream!

Quote:
Originally posted by GardenStateGirlie
I almost read, "Thanks for supporting the buck"...LOL
I'm surprised you could read any of it - its so hard to write with a mouse! Just think of it as Lindsey hurriedly scrawling it after the show in his dressing room after a few celebratory drinks.
Old 01-25-2004, 07:15 PM
Ledgie

I've had some very strange dreams involving Lindsey, and most of them also involve the song Eyes of the World.

In one of them I went to a Fleetwood Mac concert and found out that my seat was onstage! I was so surprised. So I go onstage and find a Turner Model 1 guitar next to my seat, and it's plugged into the amp and everything. So the concert starts and I start playing along with the Chain, and after it's over Lindsey goes up to me and asks me to get off the stage. I stay on anyway, and play along with Dreams and after Dreams is over he tells me to get offstage again. I ignore him again. Then, during Eyes of the World, I am playing along with it when he suddenly breaks a string during the solo. I continue playing, and the band continues playing since they don't notice. After Eyes of the World ends, Lindsey comes up to me and says, "You saved the show, you can stay on." Then I get off the stage.

In another one I am playing in a band with Lindsey, and we are rockin' it out. Then I ask him if we can play Eyes of the World, and he starts up What's the World Coming To. After that ends, I ask him again, and he goes into World Turning, complete with that drum solo. After that ends, I ask him again, and he starts Man of the World. After that ends, I ask him again, and he says, "I can't think of anymore songs with the word 'world' in them!"

In another dream I go to a FM concert, and after it ends I go up to the stage and ask him to sign my SD-1 (in real life I use a BD-2, if any of you care), and he signs it, and then I tell him I was also at the Philly 5/19 concert (which I was) and then he says, "No, you mean you will be, today is May 15!" Then suddenly I am onstage and a recording of Eyes of the World (SYW tour version) starts and I start singing along with it. During the second chorus, I move away from the mic and ask Lindsey if I can use his guitar. He gives it to me, and I start playing along, and then suddenly it fades out. I go, "What's going on here?" and a technician goes, "It's not working. Tell you what, I'll do another song. Which one do you want?" And I request GYOW. I start playing, then everything fades into blackness and I wake up.

In another dream I went to a FM concert and after it was over I went backstage and started talking to Lindsey. I saw all of his pedals, and none of them exist in real life! The only one I remember is that for overdrive he used an Ibanez Blues Driver (which is impossible since the only pedal Ibanez makes is the tube screamer and Blues Driver is a registered t.m. of Boss). So then I go home and find Carlos and Neale hanging out at my house, and I ask them what position the capo is at for GYOw, and they start arguing about it. So then I go into my backyard and Lindsey is there, practicing his licks, and he gives me (how many? I don't remember) tickets to the next concert. So I go to the concert and get there really early, and they invite me to jam with the band. We play Eyes of the World, with me doing Lindsey's part. Then when we get to the actual concert, the first 2 songs go perfectly. Then during Eyes of the World, Lindsey isn't playing a thing, yet the sound is still coming out. What happened was they recorded my part when I was jamming with the band and played it along with the song. No one else in the crowd seems to notice. Then when we get to GYOW, I am right in front of Lindsey, and during the solo I try to grab his guitar and we start fighting over it. I win and get upstage and play a solo, and the crowd is going wild. Lindsey signals at me to keep playing through the big solo and I am playing the most amazing solo I ever played in my life. Then I go backstage for the rest of the show, but when they get to Don't Stop, Brett decides that he doesn't want to play! So he gets off the bench and I get on, and then I start playing along with it, and just before the piano solo everything fades into blackness and I woke up.

In yet another I went to a FM concert but got there really late, just before they started Gold Dust Woman. So John McVie goes up to me while he's playing, and I try to play his bass, and he gives it to me. I play throughout the song, but completely forget the bass solo in the middle of it, so I make something up. Then after GDW is over John tells me to go onstage, and says Lindsey will give me a guitar to play. So I go onstage and realize that my shoes are untied! Lindsey doesn't seem to notice, and he gives me a guitar (I remember it was the Gibson Les Paul Special Faded Double Cutaway, TV Yellow), and says that they're doing I'm So Afraid, and to play along. Then I try to tie my shoes but can't for some odd reason. Then I woke up.

Another time I dreamt that I there was a FM rehearsal in this really weird place that was like a maze, and I went and couldn't find my way to the rehearsal room. Then I heard a faint sound from somewhere, so I decided to follow the sound. I finally tracked them down and when I got in there Lindsey was trying to modify the pickup on his guitar!

I've had more, but don't remember them all.
Old 01-25-2004, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Lindsey Dreams...

Gosh...what did you eat before bed time?
My dreams about comfort not being a guitarist!

Lindsey runs up the stairs to my apartment
and he is out of breathe! He asks me to let
him lie down a little while! He is on my
bed with his gorgeous curly head on my fav.
pillow Lindsey's beautiful long eye lashes
lay like shiny diamonds on his cheeks! He is so
tired he is weeping!I snuggle him up in my
pink blanket...brush the tears from his sweet face
while he takes my hand in his calloused one...
HE SMILES up at ME! I give him a Kiss! He closes
his baby blue eyes...snuggles under my favorite
blanket and starts to SNORE...Really LOUD!Sky
Old 01-25-2004, 10:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

stratist, your dreams are a lot more intelligent and coherent than mine! lol

Cammie, I want your dream!!!! lol Although one time I did dream Rumours Lindsey and I were caught in a cabin in the midst of a tropical storm. For some reason all the windows and doors were open, and wind and rain pounded through them and soaked us and then Lindsey wanted to get out of his wet shirt. He unbuttoned it... and then I woke up. What a disappointment! lol

Old 01-26-2004, 11:38 AM
Ledgie

Just had another one last night!

I wake up to the phone ringing and it's Lindsey and he says that he broke his arm and needed someone to play guitar for the next concert and asked if I could do it, and I'm like, "Sure, when and where do you want me to meet up with you?" And he goes, "Right now, at the stadium. We need to go through the entire show 5 times just to make sure you know the stuff." So I go to the stadium and everything goes great for the first 10 songs, and then when we get to Big Love I remember I can't play it! So I ask if we can repalce Big Love with Go Insane, and he says it has to stay the same. So then I ask Carlos to try to play it and he can't, so then I ask Neale and he can't. So then I have to try to play it. I try, and in just the third measure I break a string! Then Lindsey goes, "That's it! You're fired!" And I'm like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then I wake up.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation LMAO!!

We are all a bunch of weirdos! LMAO!! We must have eaten midnight snacks before bed.

Cam, I am LMAO at the snoring loud part!! What a mood breaker! BWAH!!

DOH! Nancy, WHY do we always wake up before the good parts!

Strat, you have some detailed dreams!! I wish I could remember details. LOL
Old 01-26-2004, 01:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I think this thread has inspired us, stratist. I had one two nights ago for the first time in weeks - dont worry guys, this is the last one I will tell you about! lol

THere's not much to it, anyway. Lindsey is my professor and me and some other students of his are at his house having a subdued post-semester get-together. He puts on "Out of the Cradle" in the CD player and keys up "Soul Drifter." I'm tapping my foot with a broad grin on my face and he turns to me and says, "I KNOW how much this song means to YOU, Nancy."

And I think, "Did he find about my site? Does he know I'm the girl behind BuckinghamNicks.net Oh, no! Has he been looking at me weirdly? Has he been treating me any differently? Surely he would if he'd been to my site and read all I'd written about him. He'll think I'm strange, won't he?" Before I could figure out, I woke up. Perhaps that's a good thing in this case, lol.