The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

He kinda looks like JFK through the eyes...

Did you ever see LBJ's son? He appeared on Phil Donahue back in the 1980's ... it was hillarious!

The guy looked like LBJ, talked like LBJ and even had his mannerisms. I will have to see if I can find his photo.

I suppose for the sake of genetic research....maybe coming forward like this helps...

The cynic in me, thinks there's some sort of "genetic lottery" he's trying to win...
Old 02-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
He kinda looks like JFK through the eyes...

Did you ever see LBJ's son? He appeared on Phil Donahue back in the 1980's ... it was hillarious!

The guy looked like LBJ, talked like LBJ and even had his mannerisms. I will have to see if I can find his photo.

I suppose for the sake of genetic research....maybe coming forward like this helps...

The cynic in me, thinks there's some sort of "genetic lottery" he's trying to win...
Hey Betsy..

I hear you on that last one! That's hilarious about LBJ's son, as this is the first I've heard about him.. I also think, they are out to win some sort of genetic lottery stuff, and as Strand put it, the "money" issue probably is a factor too..

There is magic all around you everytime you walk in the room.....
Old 02-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

LBJ's mistress was named Madeline Duncan Brown. She wrote a book called Texas in the Morning, (1997) which sells used from $60-150 depending if you have an autographed copy.

She and her son were on Donahue and a couple other talk shows in the late 1980's early 1990's. Her son Stephen Mark Brown was born sometime in 1950.

In you do a web search there are links referring to LBJ and a conspiracy to get rid of the Kennedys. I was trying to find a photo of the son...he was bald, and looked just like Lyndon.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
LBJ's mistress was named Madeline Duncan Brown. She wrote a book called Texas in the Morning, (1997) which sells used from $60-150 depending if you have an autographed copy.

She and her son were on Donahue and a couple other talk shows in the late 1980's early 1990's. Her son Stephen Mark Brown was born sometime in 1950.

In you do a web search there are links referring to LBJ and a conspiracy to get rid of the Kennedys. I was trying to find a photo of the son...he was bald, and looked just like Lyndon.
Oh cool!! Thanks so much for this info!! I'm going to look now and see what's up with him..

There is magic all around you everytime you walk in the room.....
Old 02-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

He has the exact same eyes! Judging by that photo he does. He seems made up to resemble him a fair bit (the hair particularly) but if it's not true then it's a huge coincidence that he has JFK's eyes.

There's a guy in Australia who people have claimed is the son of the Duke of Windsor (Edward VIII who abdicated) because of the open relationship his mother had with him. It would put him very high up within the monarchy but the guy refuses any attention related to it. It seems like the more honourable thing to do but if I were in this guy's position I'd probably want to tell people that JFK was my father too.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubytuesday View Post

...He seems made up to resemble him a fair bit (the hair particularly) but if it's not true then it's a huge coincidence that he has JFK's eyes.

There's a guy in Australia who people have claimed is the son of the Duke of Windsor (Edward VIII who abdicated) because of the open relationship his mother had with him. It would put him very high up within the monarchy but the guy refuses any attention related to it. It seems like the more honourable thing to do but if I were in this guy's position I'd probably want to tell people that JFK was my father too.
Good point. Good perspective. I hadn't thought of that angle.

As for the guy in Australia, how interesting. I'd like to see a program or magazine article, where they put all these guys (and gals) together. There is a woman who is Loretta Young's daughter and supposedly had Clark Gable as her genetic father.