User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-16-2006, 07:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie721 View Post
that's awesome that your apt has a gym. i decided to bite the bullet and renew my membership today b/c it's just been too hard for me to get a good cardio workout in the winter. i have dvd's, but i don't enjoy doing cardio dvd's, only yoga & pilates.
How are the yoga dvds treatin ya? So you had canceled your gym membership due to car issues, right? Have those been resolved?

I know if I didn't have this gym so easily accesible I'd be really hurting - I'm not motivated enough to bike consistently and I do have that couch to 5K thing bookmarked - but yeah...I'm more of a gym girl.

Nosebleed??
Old 12-16-2006, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post

Maybe you should uh, get that checked out? Go to a clinic or something. I've never had a nosebleed in my life. I remember this girl in 1st grade getting one just before we went home, and there was blood everywhere... Ew.
yeah. they're not bad nosebleeds, they're just annoying! and frequent. blahhhh.

ok, i already gave you the link, but for urrbody else, here are my pictures from georgia! along with some dog pics ... of course.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
yeah. they're not bad nosebleeds, they're just annoying! and frequent. blahhhh.

ok, i already gave you the link, but for urrbody else, here are my pictures from georgia! along with some dog pics ... of course.
Doggieeeeeees. I love Sadie.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna View Post
How are the yoga dvds treatin ya? So you had canceled your gym membership due to car issues, right? Have those been resolved?

I know if I didn't have this gym so easily accesible I'd be really hurting - I'm not motivated enough to bike consistently and I do have that couch to 5K thing bookmarked - but yeah...I'm more of a gym girl.

Nosebleed??
my poor baby saturn is still broken, but my mom's been letting me borrow her car occasionally, so i decided it'd be worth it to renew my membership. in warmer weather i'll be able to get away with biking and stuff, but not in december.

yeah, nosebleed ... i've been getting them really frequently for the last year or so. and i've watched way too much xf because now i'm all "i have a nasopharangeal tumor!" yeah ... i'm sure it's not that, but they're still annoying/worrisome.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Doggieeeeeees. I love Sadie.
sadie sends you lots of ludges (a "ludge" is a unit of love in my brother's personal vernacular ... he started saying it when he was little, and it's caught on ... lol)
Old 12-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
sadie sends you lots of ludges (a "ludge" is a unit of love in my brother's personal vernacular ... he started saying it when he was little, and it's caught on ... lol)
I've always wanted a dog ludge. My life is complete, don't even bother getting me anything for jebus day. Unless it's another ludge.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've always wanted a dog ludge. My life is complete, don't even bother getting me anything for jebus day. Unless it's another ludge.
sweeeeeet. ludges are free.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My husband and I just witnessed a horrible accident. Fortunately none of the people involved were seriously injured (which is a freaking miracle). It's very sobering to watch a car fly through the air and spin in circles. One car had two teenagers (she ran a stop sign and was going about 40 mph OVER the speed limit). The other car had a woman in her 60's on her way to a Christmas party.

Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone to be super careful and be thankful that we're all okay and in one piece.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
sweeeeeet. ludges are free.
The best things in life are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC View Post
My husband and I just witnessed a horrible accident. Fortunately none of the people involved were seriously injured (which is a freaking miracle). It's very sobering to watch a car fly through the air and spin in circles. One car had two teenagers (she ran a stop sign and was going about 40 mph OVER the speed limit). The other car had a woman in her 60's on her way to a Christmas party.

Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone to be super careful and be thankful that we're all okay and in one piece.
I've never seen anything like that, and really, I'd rather not. That sounds terrifying. Are you okay?
Old 12-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

holy cow. i'm glad everyone involved is okay. i once saw a motorcycle accident in which the driver wasn't wearing a helmet ... needless to say, he did not escape unscathed.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smelling the Christmas Eve Yankee Candle I just lit.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: In a dream. looking through a crystal glass or a piece of crystal or a diamond or something.

Doing google searches trying to find confirmation of Stevie Vegas dates in March.

I am bored out of my frickin' mind.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm drinking coffee and talking to Carrie. And wondering if I should eat some salad.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The best things in life are.

I've never seen anything like that, and really, I'd rather not. That sounds terrifying. Are you okay?
That is very sweet of you to ask- yes, I am fine. I felt so badly for the woman who was hit- everyone was crowding around the teenager (she was crying) and no one was even speaking to the older woman. I sat with her until her friend came.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
That is very sweet of you to ask- yes, I am fine. I felt so badly for the woman who was hit- everyone was crowding around the teenager (she was crying) and no one was even speaking to the older woman. I sat with her until her friend came.
Aww, that poor woman. Why the hell wasn't anyone paying attention to her? That's sad. Nice of you to sit with her, though. I'm sure she really appreciated it. Anyway, I'm glad you're okay, too. I know some people get really shaken up over stuff like that.