Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered

Teenagers are NUTS!

Last night around three in the morning I heard some noise outside but I ignored it because I was watching my 'Designing Woman' first season DVD! anyways, I heard more noise & looked out the window and down the street were a bunch of teenybobbers and some girl yelling at some dudes with hockey sticks!

Well, she got into her car & backed up really fast, (turns out the noise I must of heard was her car windows being shattered) and drove up into someones yard trying to run over the dudes! and they went for her headlights so when she was backing up, she got stuck but she was able to go forward and take off with her two front tires (at that point) being flat! I couldn't help but laugh but I also felt like going outside to tell these dudes off but hey, I value my house & life!

Let me guess, I bet this was either about drugs or some girl!

Teenage boys need to use their other head more often!
Old 05-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Senior Ledgie

i am chatting with my best friend from when i was 10

Always wondered what she was doing , every once in a while.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumidesigns View Post
Yeah so like I was saying.......

I hate the snow! I don't like any cold weather! I chill to the bone and when it's really cod, I cry.

*rollseyesextrahard*
Welcome back Mimi
Old 05-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartboy View Post
Teenagers are NUTS!

They are nuts. I pulled into the Kroger parking lot yesterday, and there were about 5 teenage boys standing there. They were taking turns smelling each other's armpits! I sh*t you not.

I don't know if it was a contest for who's smelled the worst, or what, but I realized at that moment, that I'm almost grown up.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
They are nuts. I pulled into the Kroger parking lot yesterday, and there were about 5 teenage boys standing there. They were taking turns smelling each other's armpits! I sh*t you not.

I don't know if it was a contest for who's smelled the worst, or what, but I realized at that moment, that I'm almost grown up.
Teenage boys have always been yukky little critters - I thought it at the time when I was a teenage girl dating them!

Actually, I'd probably like to change that to the younger end - pre-16! They used to make me feel slightly nauseous. But then they suddenly start to improve - a lot!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS:

I just signed up for an unlimited texting plan. I did this because I recently got the HTC Thunderbolt & I'm really enjoying it. So now I'm even texting, too. I'm having so much fun texting people. I use the voice activation thing on the phone. It's really easy. You just speak into the mic & it prints your message!

Does anyone want to text with me?

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 05-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartboy View Post
This teenage boy humbly thanks you for the advice, though you might want to try taking your own advice
Old 05-30-2011, 01:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Welcome back Mimi
*kisses*
Old 05-30-2011, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Teenage boys have always been yukky little critters - I thought it at the time when I was a teenage girl dating them!

Actually, I'd probably like to change that to the younger end - pre-16! They used to make me feel slightly nauseous. But then they suddenly start to improve - a lot!
I wouldn't limit it to teenage boys. My besty Jasia is a grubby swine who I swear had her genetics altered to that of a teenage boy, lol. It's quite obvious that she was raised by free spirit, Hippie parents because she has absolutely no inhibitions. I haven't had a single day where I didn't know what underwear and bra she had on..
Old 05-30-2011, 05:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
JTIS:

I just signed up for an unlimited texting plan. I did this because I recently got the HTC Thunderbolt & I'm really enjoying it. So now I'm even texting, too. I'm having so much fun texting people. I use the voice activation thing on the phone. It's really easy. You just speak into the mic & it prints your message!

Does anyone want to text with me?

Dude, you are SO phone obsessed. I just got my first smart phone, and while I like many of it's features(although I HATE not having a qwerty), I don't want to marry it.

Dearest David, my phone is out by the pool....when I go back out, I will send you a text!
Old 05-31-2011, 05:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
I wouldn't limit it to teenage boys. My besty Jasia is a grubby swine who I swear had her genetics altered to that of a teenage boy, lol. It's quite obvious that she was raised by free spirit, Hippie parents because she has absolutely no inhibitions. I haven't had a single day where I didn't know what underwear and bra she had on..
I guess it could be quite liberating to feel comfortable with grubbiness!
Old 05-31-2011, 07:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Oh my, I have a friend like that. She also liked to tell me whenever she was, um, intimately shaving herself, and one of her stories ended with "And then I woke up, and he was in me!"

JTIS, my other friend is a total sweetie, she's really ill; and she's not the type to mention anything unless she's really bad, but she's still coming out tonight, which is really awesome of her to do.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

As I was passing a house that had just burned down last week, Stevie was singing "she burned his house down," at the same time. Go figure. JTIS
Old 06-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My hometown had a Tornado this afternoon. Just wanted all of you to know that I am fine. There is no power in my home. I'm on a friend's computer right now. My family is fine, though I still haven't been able to get a hold of my brother and sister in law or their kids but I'd bet everyone is fine.
There have been no reports on the news of any serious injuries to any human being, just various building damage throughout the regin.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
My hometown had a Tornado this afternoon. Just wanted all of you to know that I am fine. There is no power in my home. I'm on a friend's computer right now. My family is fine, though I still haven't been able to get a hold of my brother and sister in law or their kids but I'd bet everyone is fine.
There have been no reports on the news of any serious injuries to any human being, just various building damage throughout the regin.
That is terrible! Thankful you're ok though!