Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation Martha Velez remembers which tracks Christine plays on from Fiends & Angels

Sorry in advance if this was posted already but just came across it. Not sure how legit this is but there's good notes in this article about what Martha Velez remembers about what tracks she remembers Christine to have played on from her Fiends & Angels album:

http://www.giftsandfreeadvice.com/fr...ssoff-cmvelez/

I'm going to update the Penguin discog page with this info when I can get a chance. Hope this helps those interested in any case though.

John
Old 11-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question Related to this...

Meant to ask, anyone here have The Blue Horizon Story 1965-1970 Vol. 1 (1997) - Various Artists?

http://www.discog.fleetwoodmac.net/discog.php?pid=239

I used to have it but not now and I recall those liner notes list the personnel for I'm Gonna Leave You. So if someone could post those notes here then I could clean that up as well. Though I still have these people unaccounted for:

John(ny) Almond
Geoff/Jeff Condon
Keef Hartley
Spit James
Chris Mercer
Terry Noonan
Bud Parkes
Pete Shelley
Gary Thain
Derek Wadsworth
Mick Weaver (Wynder K. Frog)

...and even then, she might not remember correctly and some may play on tracks already listed about in the article etc.

Aw well, hopefully we'll get there someday.

John