User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-28-2022, 04:06 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Lindsey Buckingham- Live in Berlin

Hi,

just got back from todays concert in Berlin. It was awesome 👍👍👍 He played nearly the same setlist (dropped Swan Song and added Go insane as the first encore). He was not that chatty but told the crowd (not sold out) that he loved to spend the evening with us in Berlin.

Have fun at the coming concerts - I‘m very sorry for the fans whose gig got cancelled!

Tschö
Tobi
Old 09-28-2022, 04:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi guys, so I was there too in concert in Berlin. First time seeing Lindseys solo show. I loved it too. We were lucky that this show was not cancelled, I came from Prague to see it. I enjoyed more his songs from solo albums, because its more rare to hear it live. Pity that Swan Song wasnt there, but I actually liked Go Insane

Sad that it was the only show in continental Europe... we got really lucky.

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!
Old 09-28-2022, 05:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thank you for your reviews!

Did he sing any of the high notes in Go Insane? And was it the rock version?
Old 09-30-2022, 06:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tz5632 View Post
Hi,

just got back from todays concert in Berlin. It was awesome ������ He played nearly the same setlist (dropped Swan Song and added Go insane as the first encore).
ecstatic that Berlin show happened

thank you and everyone all over LB groups on facebook, twitter and IG for sharing your experience, pics and video clips!

this is huge. this is Lindsey's first solo show ever outside the US!
and his first - and possibly the only ever - solo show in continental Europe!

from all we are hearing sounds like he is still getting over whatever medical issue he may have had and he has given his all to do a great show despite it. just so happy he went ahead with this show!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 09-30-2022 at 06:04 AM..
Old 09-30-2022, 06:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Thank you for your reviews!

Did he sing any of the high notes in Go Insane? And was it the rock version?
yes it was full band / rock version, there are clips on facebook and i'm sure on twitter. he sounded really strong on Go Insane, but not nearly as playful as he usually is on the rock version, so maybe he still has remnants of whatever the medical issue was.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 10-01-2022, 08:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The organisation was a mess. While people outside of the venue were asking for tickets, the theater was maybe filled to 75 percent. You could not buy tickets at the venue itself nor in the Internet from 2 days before the show. Reason: Tickets couldnt be delivered by mail anymore. No online print tickets were offered...

I must admit that I was a little shocked, when LB entered the stage. Each step looked like he would possibly stumble and fall. Once he stood at the mic he was doing a very good job. Every once in a while he signalized his bandmates something I interpreted as signal of being tired or exhausted. Is that new or due to his heart issues from 2019?

The show was great, I liked the mix of songs and his voice was fine. I would prefer, that they would skip the prerecorded stuff. The band is strong enough without that.
Old 10-01-2022, 01:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
The organisation was a mess. While people outside of the venue were asking for tickets, the theater was maybe filled to 75 percent. You could not buy tickets at the venue itself nor in the Internet from 2 days before the show. Reason: Tickets couldnt be delivered by mail anymore. No online print tickets were offered...

I must admit that I was a little shocked, when LB entered the stage. Each step looked like he would possibly stumble and fall. Once he stood at the mic he was doing a very good job. Every once in a while he signalized his bandmates something I interpreted as signal of being tired or exhausted. Is that new or due to his heart issues from 2019?

The show was great, I liked the mix of songs and his voice was fine. I would prefer, that they would skip the prerecorded stuff. The band is strong enough without that.
I saw him just over a year ago and I didn’t notice anything like that. He was not running around like he had during previous Fleetwood Mac tours but the stage was about 1/10 the size of those. But he didn’t look frail or tired even if he was less animated. I hope his health is alright.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
I have one word for that... Germany... :-D

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!