User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-10-2022, 07:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Mick Interview on Rumours at 45 Years Old

https://music.apple.com/us/artist/fleetwood-mac/158038

Why is Apple using the most recent official photo of FM with Lindsey as the page banner? I thought any photos with Stevie touching Lindsey would've been redacted after 2018!

Is this the photo they chose because there isn't any music created by the "current" lineup?
Old 02-10-2022, 08:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/fleetwood-mac/158038

Why is Apple using the most recent official photo of FM with Lindsey as the page banner? I thought any photos with Stevie touching Lindsey would've been redacted after 2018!

Is this the photo they chose because there isn't any music created by the "current" lineup?
Ha ha but I think it would have been hysterical if the interview and celebration is about Rumours and they show another band Maybe they can ask Neil about Go Your Own Way
So I can see why they did that. I did not listen. I think the Rumours stories have been beaten to death. Tell us something new but I think they milked that cow for all its worth. Maybe some of you dont know but making the album was like a soap opera with couples breaking up. OMG

Last edited by Macfan4life; 02-10-2022 at 08:13 AM..
Old 02-10-2022, 08:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I think the Rumours stories have been beaten to death. Tell us something new but I think they milked that cow for all its worth. Maybe some of you dont know but making the album was like a soap opera with couples breaking up. OMG
Not everyone is like people on this message board, who can quote interviews with FM members from 1982. We may be sick of hearing these stories, but I think we’re a different breed. Also, plenty of younger folks don’t know the stories and this would be new for them. FM is an unusual story and I understand 100% why their story would come up again for the Rumours anniversary.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Not everyone is like people on this message board, who can quote interviews with FM members from 1982. We may be sick of hearing these stories, but I think we’re a different breed. Also, plenty of younger folks don’t know the stories and this would be new for them. FM is an unusual story and I understand 100% why their story would come up again for the Rumours anniversary.
During the 20th anniversary Mick revealed he almost gave their coke dealer album credit. Now that was something new. I think even casual fans have heard these stories a million times.
Old 02-10-2022, 02:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think even casual fans have heard these stories a million times.
Yeah, I think that, by now, everyone who is interested in Fleetwood Mac has heard these stories.

I can’t hear this particular thing because I have no Apple ID, but if anyone wants to share any little tidbits that are topical or unusual, I’m all ears.

I don’t know what might constitute unusual, but . . . you know . . .

Maybe something witty about how the band’s forty-five years of egregious overemphasis on Rumours songs and Rumours lore have turned Fleetwood Mac into Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 02-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Maybe something witty about how the band’s forty-five years of egregious overemphasis on Rumours songs and Rumours lore have turned Fleetwood Mac into Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.
https://www.gratefulweb.com/articles...-apple-music-1

ARTICLE CONTRIBUTED BY APPLE | PUBLISHED ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2022

All credits to Zane Lowe on Apple Music 1
Mick Fleetwood joins Zane Lowe on Apple Music 1 to discuss the 45th anniversary of Fleetwood Mac's iconic album ‘Rumours’. He tells Apple Music about the band dynamics that shaped the album, reflects on Stevie and Lindsey joining the group and the ongoing complications of their relationship, how the group’s music provided safe harbor from persistent band drama, the benefits of being in a co-ed band, how he sees his role in the group decades later, being an Eminem fan and much more.

Mick Fleetwood Reflects on ‘Rumours’ 45 Years Later…

I didn't really know what was going on until a little while later. And the fact that we're having this conversation 40 odd years later about the same body of work that was created by that line of up with Fleetwood Mac is one I don't think about it until you start talking about it...

I think probably to a large extent to the other band members, a permanent backdrop that has become part of no doubt the fabric of who we are certainly as players and artists, but also the effectual with what it did to us as people through that, the challenges of it, the sociological messes and joys that it brought, all of that are in these collection of songs known as the Rumours album. I think it was a little bit of, for me and John especially, in a way we had our, for us, it was a large tidal wave back in England with the beginnings of Fleetwood Mac in 1967, '68 with Peter Green, where we were the pop boys of certainly down in Australia and the Commonwealth, not over here really at all, apart from some boutique interest in the band, which was demonstrated later by certainly Carlos and people, and the Grateful Dead have definitely heard about the music that we made and apparently loved it.

So when the wave sort of hit, I think me and John, speaking certainly for myself, we'd had some reference to having something, and in truth the wave dissipated before Stevie and Lindsey, although we continued through the Bob Welch year and so forth, and many wonderfully talented people, you could see on a graph that for us, it was just, we were keeping going, we never thought one way or the other. But the truth is we were on a quiet period in terms of success. But me and John had had that shock as really young chaps in England, where we were… Top of the pops and stupid praises, like they're selling more than the Beatles and all this stuff. And therefore took it in our stride a little bit more, I think, I hope. And it certainly helped me until I got super crazy, and substance abuse later on and all that stuff. But in the early days of the band that we're talking about that made that album Rumours, I really felt that that too had helped me say, hang on, hang on. This is all fantastic, but we're doing what we're doing. And it helped certainly from the Peter Green days, we always, especially led by Peter, held onto our integrity as players and really didn't get super caught up in being so-called pop stars, or rock stars, or whatever it is.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music About Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham Joining The Group…

One has to quietly remember that John and Chris came at that point as a married couple that were musically connected, which was a reflection certainly God knows of Stevie and Lindsey came so connected at the hip musically as partners. And as partners, me, and Chris and John had gone through the whole, we lived together in houses for years, like Benny Folds back, the proverbial go to the country and survive as a band house that did just that. So in many ways we were preset for that to be continuing. And I think that's part of the lovely story that you are hinting at or going to, is that it really was a connected right at the beginning there of really, really connected bunch of people in full relationships, musically and personally. So we were set up, especially I would imagine when I think of Christine and having Stevie come into the band, I think that was a huge success in terms of ... And I'm gathering through all time that it was also a huge move for Stevie where she felt her identity in tandem with Lindsey no doubt as it went on for a long, long time, especially creatively. But as a lady, I think it allowed her a sense of more expression, more feeling her druthers within the framework of being creative. So it was the perfect home and it was a utopian get together that went on as we all know to be quite challenged in different ways.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music How Fleetwood Mac Provided Safe Harbor From Band Drama...

Everyone was so dedicated to what we were doing, I completely got off that train that this was disappearing and genuinely would tell anyone around me that were full of doubt, I said, "This is not going to disintegrate." We're all really, really unbelievable personal cost, knowing the misery that especially the four people in the couple set-up. Ironically, Jenny and I have broken up at the same time, so five of us were in a state of flux… A lot of pain. And this creature known as Fleetwood Mac and what we were doing became the safe harbor in a way, I believe. …was it a complete healing? No, but it has those elements to it, certainly in the complete chaos… And then a whole other scenario happened, which was the beginning of the journey, the wave of what this body of work created, which would've been, and I sort of can maybe speak a little bit for Lindsey's and it was so well put, he said, "And then we didn't ever really, really deeply heal what had really happened to everyone.”

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music About Stevie and Lindsey’s Ongoing Complicated Relationship…

I'll just say it, especially for Stevie and Lindsey, I don't think certainly are not resolved fully, and I wish they were and I visualize those moments as the years trickle by somehow, but I truly, somewhat sadly think that that will go into the rainbow somewhere and never really change, but there you go.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music About The Benefits of Being in a Co-Ed Band...

…believe me, it was crazy and that's no news to anyone out there, public knowledge, but somehow, there was some decorum, there was some decorum about who and what we did as people, and it was always emotionally driven, which had it been quite literally a bunch of lads in a band, I think it would've been...Certainly, again, you'll probably hear it about 3,000 times, speaking for myself, I think having the ladies in the band, as it should, it reined us in on some damn level, and we, I think, benefited from that, certainly, as a band.

Mick Fleetwood Reflects On His Role in The Band…

…For me, it is that, when I listen to our music, not only this album, talking about for a long time, I didn't really know what it was I was really contributing, apart from ... I do know now. I do know, is that things that you've been so gracious to mention, but my piggy-in-the-middle, keeping some semblance out of panic or insecurity, to have this not stop, that seeing and hearing, hearing a body of work from time to time, that actually now comfortably does cross my mind. I go, "Well no, I didn't do that. But this is my song. This is my song." Is seeing all this, these lovely incarnations of Fleetwood Mac that I've been, and John, have been so incredibly blessed, genuinely being around incredibly talented people that we were able to invite into the band, and mercifully, with really fantastic, unbelievable storytelling results. That to me is like my song now. And I can express, I go like, "Yeah." It's not like taking credit for anything other than that. But I think, if that makes sense, it's a sense of worth for me that ... My father had a phrase, it sort of applies to things that aren't always hunky-dory, aren't always the greatest thing since slice bread, and yet we're already touching on things of huge import, which were huge versions of celebrating that brought happiness and esteem and confidence to all of us, is like, with all the blows that were taken, you sit back, and Dad would say, "But you know what? It was worth a damn." And the "worth a damn" is talking about this album, that so affected the people who made it.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music About Leaving “Silver Springs” Off The Album...

I think Stevie ... I'm pretty sure she got relegated, or would grab at one of the two, and she always requested, even down to the tours that we've done most recently would be, "Let Stevie have a go at the ... “ The list, usually with huge success. And we go like, "Yeah, that's cool." I'm thinking that she probably put this together.And of course, I think it was on this album, that one of the age-old, what's the ... Silver Springs, that didn't make it on the albums. Right? That wasn't much fun for me. I had to go and tell her.It was in the car park at the record plant in LA at that point. We used about three or four different studios, and we had to get out of the record plot. I wander around a bit, so excuse my lack of concentration. But I think when we left the record plot… Wallowing around in the abyss.mSo anyhow, I ended up in a car park having to tell young Stevie that ... A great song, and truly, truly, truly, truly, we were so intent on, at that point when you master an album, getting it to sound, and we simply couldn't, unless we sacrificed the level of the dynamic of the album, when you put the needle down, and we just felt something had to go, and then that was the song … But that song became legendary, but no doubt was really supposed to be part of this album. And it was a forever ... Like I was the Grim Reaper in the car park, that had to break the news, and Stevie's made me suffer inordinately ever since.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music He’s A Fan of Eminem...

I'm a huge fan of his. I think he right from the get go was fascinating, and just really super talented and not afraid of being misunderstood for sure, and all the rest of it.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music How Early Academic Misadventures Led To Fleetwood Mac…

I was always looking for, I didn't really know who and what I was because I was a total academic dunce, dyslexic and clinging onto anything. Sort of became an early storyteller where you can't go on a straight line. They say that most of the criminals or the arch talented politicians, a lot of them actually are dyslexic. So I learned to sort of find out and hold my own in a sort of ether of non knowing and be fairly quick on my feet as much as possible. But that part of me, I think in the shy, slightly clinging on, slightly wanting to need the need of being around other people, I learned that very early in terms of creating a team that I felt I could in a way express myself with and through, which is probably very close to the Fleetwood Mac story in terms of this funny little creature playing drums.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-10-2022, 05:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
https://www.gratefulweb.com/articles...-apple-music-1

ARTICLE CONTRIBUTED BY APPLE | PUBLISHED ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2022

All credits to Zane Lowe on Apple Music 1
Mick Fleetwood joins Zane Lowe on Apple Music 1 to discuss the 45th anniversary of Fleetwood Mac's iconic album ‘Rumours’. He tells Apple Music about the band dynamics that shaped the album, reflects on Stevie and Lindsey joining the group and the ongoing complications of their relationship, how the group’s music provided safe harbor from persistent band drama, the benefits of being in a co-ed band, how he sees his role in the group decades later, being an Eminem fan and much more.

Mick Fleetwood Reflects on ‘Rumours’ 45 Years Later…

I didn't really know what was going on until a little while later. And the fact that we're having this conversation 40 odd years later about the same body of work that was created by that line of up with Fleetwood Mac is one I don't think about it until you start talking about it...

I think probably to a large extent to the other band members, a permanent backdrop that has become part of no doubt the fabric of who we are certainly as players and artists, but also the effectual with what it did to us as people through that, the challenges of it, the sociological messes and joys that it brought, all of that are in these collection of songs known as the Rumours album. I think it was a little bit of, for me and John especially, in a way we had our, for us, it was a large tidal wave back in England with the beginnings of Fleetwood Mac in 1967, '68 with Peter Green, where we were the pop boys of certainly down in Australia and the Commonwealth, not over here really at all, apart from some boutique interest in the band, which was demonstrated later by certainly Carlos and people, and the Grateful Dead have definitely heard about the music that we made and apparently loved it.

So when the wave sort of hit, I think me and John, speaking certainly for myself, we'd had some reference to having something, and in truth the wave dissipated before Stevie and Lindsey, although we continued through the Bob Welch year and so forth, and many wonderfully talented people, you could see on a graph that for us, it was just, we were keeping going, we never thought one way or the other. But the truth is we were on a quiet period in terms of success. But me and John had had that shock as really young chaps in England, where we were… Top of the pops and stupid praises, like they're selling more than the Beatles and all this stuff. And therefore took it in our stride a little bit more, I think, I hope. And it certainly helped me until I got super crazy, and substance abuse later on and all that stuff. But in the early days of the band that we're talking about that made that album Rumours, I really felt that that too had helped me say, hang on, hang on. This is all fantastic, but we're doing what we're doing. And it helped certainly from the Peter Green days, we always, especially led by Peter, held onto our integrity as players and really didn't get super caught up in being so-called pop stars, or rock stars, or whatever it is.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music About Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham Joining The Group…

One has to quietly remember that John and Chris came at that point as a married couple that were musically connected, which was a reflection certainly God knows of Stevie and Lindsey came so connected at the hip musically as partners. And as partners, me, and Chris and John had gone through the whole, we lived together in houses for years, like Benny Folds back, the proverbial go to the country and survive as a band house that did just that. So in many ways we were preset for that to be continuing. And I think that's part of the lovely story that you are hinting at or going to, is that it really was a connected right at the beginning there of really, really connected bunch of people in full relationships, musically and personally. So we were set up, especially I would imagine when I think of Christine and having Stevie come into the band, I think that was a huge success in terms of ... And I'm gathering through all time that it was also a huge move for Stevie where she felt her identity in tandem with Lindsey no doubt as it went on for a long, long time, especially creatively. But as a lady, I think it allowed her a sense of more expression, more feeling her druthers within the framework of being creative. So it was the perfect home and it was a utopian get together that went on as we all know to be quite challenged in different ways.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music How Fleetwood Mac Provided Safe Harbor From Band Drama...

Everyone was so dedicated to what we were doing, I completely got off that train that this was disappearing and genuinely would tell anyone around me that were full of doubt, I said, "This is not going to disintegrate." We're all really, really unbelievable personal cost, knowing the misery that especially the four people in the couple set-up. Ironically, Jenny and I have broken up at the same time, so five of us were in a state of flux… A lot of pain. And this creature known as Fleetwood Mac and what we were doing became the safe harbor in a way, I believe. …was it a complete healing? No, but it has those elements to it, certainly in the complete chaos… And then a whole other scenario happened, which was the beginning of the journey, the wave of what this body of work created, which would've been, and I sort of can maybe speak a little bit for Lindsey's and it was so well put, he said, "And then we didn't ever really, really deeply heal what had really happened to everyone.”

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music About Stevie and Lindsey’s Ongoing Complicated Relationship…

I'll just say it, especially for Stevie and Lindsey, I don't think certainly are not resolved fully, and I wish they were and I visualize those moments as the years trickle by somehow, but I truly, somewhat sadly think that that will go into the rainbow somewhere and never really change, but there you go.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music About The Benefits of Being in a Co-Ed Band...

…believe me, it was crazy and that's no news to anyone out there, public knowledge, but somehow, there was some decorum, there was some decorum about who and what we did as people, and it was always emotionally driven, which had it been quite literally a bunch of lads in a band, I think it would've been...Certainly, again, you'll probably hear it about 3,000 times, speaking for myself, I think having the ladies in the band, as it should, it reined us in on some damn level, and we, I think, benefited from that, certainly, as a band.

Mick Fleetwood Reflects On His Role in The Band…

…For me, it is that, when I listen to our music, not only this album, talking about for a long time, I didn't really know what it was I was really contributing, apart from ... I do know now. I do know, is that things that you've been so gracious to mention, but my piggy-in-the-middle, keeping some semblance out of panic or insecurity, to have this not stop, that seeing and hearing, hearing a body of work from time to time, that actually now comfortably does cross my mind. I go, "Well no, I didn't do that. But this is my song. This is my song." Is seeing all this, these lovely incarnations of Fleetwood Mac that I've been, and John, have been so incredibly blessed, genuinely being around incredibly talented people that we were able to invite into the band, and mercifully, with really fantastic, unbelievable storytelling results. That to me is like my song now. And I can express, I go like, "Yeah." It's not like taking credit for anything other than that. But I think, if that makes sense, it's a sense of worth for me that ... My father had a phrase, it sort of applies to things that aren't always hunky-dory, aren't always the greatest thing since slice bread, and yet we're already touching on things of huge import, which were huge versions of celebrating that brought happiness and esteem and confidence to all of us, is like, with all the blows that were taken, you sit back, and Dad would say, "But you know what? It was worth a damn." And the "worth a damn" is talking about this album, that so affected the people who made it.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music About Leaving “Silver Springs” Off The Album...

I think Stevie ... I'm pretty sure she got relegated, or would grab at one of the two, and she always requested, even down to the tours that we've done most recently would be, "Let Stevie have a go at the ... “ The list, usually with huge success. And we go like, "Yeah, that's cool." I'm thinking that she probably put this together.And of course, I think it was on this album, that one of the age-old, what's the ... Silver Springs, that didn't make it on the albums. Right? That wasn't much fun for me. I had to go and tell her.It was in the car park at the record plant in LA at that point. We used about three or four different studios, and we had to get out of the record plot. I wander around a bit, so excuse my lack of concentration. But I think when we left the record plot… Wallowing around in the abyss.mSo anyhow, I ended up in a car park having to tell young Stevie that ... A great song, and truly, truly, truly, truly, we were so intent on, at that point when you master an album, getting it to sound, and we simply couldn't, unless we sacrificed the level of the dynamic of the album, when you put the needle down, and we just felt something had to go, and then that was the song … But that song became legendary, but no doubt was really supposed to be part of this album. And it was a forever ... Like I was the Grim Reaper in the car park, that had to break the news, and Stevie's made me suffer inordinately ever since.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music He’s A Fan of Eminem...

I'm a huge fan of his. I think he right from the get go was fascinating, and just really super talented and not afraid of being misunderstood for sure, and all the rest of it.

Mick Fleetwood Tells Apple Music How Early Academic Misadventures Led To Fleetwood Mac…

I was always looking for, I didn't really know who and what I was because I was a total academic dunce, dyslexic and clinging onto anything. Sort of became an early storyteller where you can't go on a straight line. They say that most of the criminals or the arch talented politicians, a lot of them actually are dyslexic. So I learned to sort of find out and hold my own in a sort of ether of non knowing and be fairly quick on my feet as much as possible. But that part of me, I think in the shy, slightly clinging on, slightly wanting to need the need of being around other people, I learned that very early in terms of creating a team that I felt I could in a way express myself with and through, which is probably very close to the Fleetwood Mac story in terms of this funny little creature playing drums.
I have never seen such a collection of Mick Fleetwood word-salad in my life. I was going to highlight the inane bits but then really it's this WHOLE interview....
His mouth spews words but good luck finding any actual coherence in them...

I really hope those close to him get him checked out by a neurologist, and soon, because he's displaying a lot of signs of dementia in his speech
Old 02-10-2022, 05:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
FEBRUARY 9, 2022
Like I was the Grim Reaper in the car park, that had to break the news, and Stevie's made me suffer inordinately ever since.
Mick is going to be punished for saying that. Watch him walk that back in his next interview.

Elle, thank you for transcribing for us.
Old 02-10-2022, 05:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
I have never seen such a collection of Mick Fleetwood word-salad in my life. I was going to highlight the inane bits but then really it's this WHOLE interview....
His mouth spews words but good luck finding any actual coherence in them...

I really hope those close to him get him checked out by a neurologist, and soon, because he's displaying a lot of signs of dementia in his speech
I understand where you're coming from in your takeaway but for me it felt like as he was telling the story he was also remembering bits and pieces he wanted to toss in there, while at the same time attempting to be extremely careful what he said.
Old 02-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Mick is going to be punished for saying that. Watch him walk that back in his next interview.

Elle, thank you for transcribing for us.
you're welcome. i just copy/pasted from that linked site. no idea whether that's the whole interview or just parts of it.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-10-2022, 05:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I understand where you're coming from in your takeaway but for me it felt like as he was telling the story he was also remembering bits and pieces he wanted to toss in there, while at the same time attempting to be extremely careful what he said.
After what $he did to Lindsey, he knows he'd better beware!!!
Old 02-10-2022, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

What's the fuss? He has described the Silver Springs meeting in the parking lot many times. He may not have used the word Grim Reaper before but he described it as such. In fact he goes into way more intimate detail in 1997 than this interview.

IMHO nothing new to see here.

What I want to know is more details of Mick not letting the puppet master use Silver Springs on Timespace.

Mick: I have no career. Fleetwood Mac is toast. We dont sell albums anymore. I cant let you take a Fleetwood Mac song that I kicked off an album and make a B side because I need every penny I can get. I hope you understand.

Puppet Master: Go F**K yourself I make you rich and you treat me this way. I cant write good songs anymore and need this for my collection. I am leaving your stupid band forever.
Old 02-10-2022, 07:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Puppet Master: Go F**K yourself I make you rich and you treat me this way. I cant write good songs anymore and need this for my collection. I am leaving your stupid band forever.
Too bad that wasn't the end of her tenure.
Old 02-10-2022, 07:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Mick’s style of telling a story always frustrates me—the stops, the starts, the swerves, the jumps. Good god, the man cannot express a coherent thought in spoken words.

That said, glad he referred to dropping SS in order to serve the dynamic of the record, as opposed to the bs “it was too long” explanation that was bandied about for years. RUMOURS needed (and still needs) IDWK in order to maintain the balance between “up” and slow tunes, as well as the masculine-feminine vocal presence. Sorry SS—you simply aren’t a part of the real RUMOURS. Your time would come 20 years later.
Old 02-10-2022, 07:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Mick’s style of telling a story always frustrates me—the stops, the starts, the swerves, the jumps. Good god, the man cannot express a coherent thought in spoken words.

That said, glad he referred to dropping SS in order to serve the dynamic of the record, as opposed to the bs “it was too long” explanation that was bandied about for years. RUMOURS needed (and still needs) IDWK in order to maintain the balance between “up” and slow tunes, as well as the masculine-feminine vocal presence. Sorry SS—you simply aren’t a part of the real RUMOURS. Your time would come 20 years later.
I agree 100%.

Even though the old goat hates it, IDWK really helps the pace of Rumours. There's a reason it's a perfect album. SS would have made it NOT a perfect album. I've never even really thought about it before, but SS would have fit much better on Tusk!

And I HATE revisionist history. Bye bye, SS. You ain't on Rumours! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!