Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-19-2021, 10:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

https://talentrecap.com/eliminated-i...at-the-finale/

Talentrecap.com a Singing a American Idol
Eliminated ‘Idol’ Contestants to Perform with Music Superstars at the Finale
Samantha Agate

American-Idol-Finale-American-Idol-Cassandra-Coleman-Lindsey-BuckinghamABC/Eric McCandless

The American Idol finale is going to be nothing short of amazing. The show’s biggest night will feature tons of performances during the three-hour episode. Before crowning the winner of Season 19 on Sunday night, superstar artists will join some of the eliminated contestants from this season in epic collaborations.

Eliminated ‘American Idol Contestants are Coming Back to the Finale to Perform with Huge Artists

The first duet that was announced today is Cassandra Coleman and Lindsey Buckingham. Buckingham was fired from Fleetwood Mac in 2018. The pair will be performing the band’s 1977 hit “Go Your Own Way.” Buckingham previously underwent emergency open-heart surgery in 2019 and has been slowly getting back into the music scene since then.

After American Idol’s Disney Night episode, Cassandra was eliminated along with Alyssa Wray and Deshawn Goncalves. Alyssa and Deshawn will most likely be announced as finale performers at some point this week. Cassandra, a coffee shop manager was known for her unique vocal style that always managed to have Lionel Richie up on his feet. She was even expected by some to make it into the Top 5.

“This experience has been beautiful and life-changing” Cassandra said after her elimination. “It has set a whole new path for my life, and I’m so excited to continue this musical journey. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.”

Fully expect American Idol to roll out more performance announcements as the day goes on. Graham DeFranco hinted during our exclusive interview that he would be traveling this week and that we should look out for him this Sunday. We think he has a secret performance in the works with a celebrity.

Other announced performers include all three American Idol judges, Mickey Guyton, Leona Lewis, and Alessia Cara. Which eliminated contestants are you excited to see brought back to sing during the finale?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-19-2021, 11:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

or they can go with "the iconic LB"

his expression..... dunno if he's going for the 'serious artiste' thing, but he just looks....I've changed my mind, I think he looks bored, and even a little sad. I'm not saying that's what he actually FELT, but that's sure what his face is conveying.
Old 05-20-2021, 12:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

oh dear.
He's channeling the weirdo/a$$hole/not interested/would rather be anywhere else other than here/stop wasting my time/oddball look

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 05-20-2021, 01:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
oh dear.
He's channeling the weirdo/a$$hole/not interested/would rather be anywhere else other than here/stop wasting my time/oddball look
I agree. Who would scowl for a promo pic? Well, him.
Old 05-20-2021, 04:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Its the cool rock star look.

Similar to the blank stare you like on your favorite album cover The Other Side of The Mirror

Its all about attitude Mister.

Seriously, he looks great.
Old 05-20-2021, 06:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

That use of iconic was really cool. I think AI Social Media staff is reading TL

He is revered by actual musicians and artists. I guess rock legend would be good too.

I was thinking, doing GYOW is great because FM did it every night on the recent Oldies Tour... Now Lindsey gets to perform the song which is his on one night for millions of viewers. Zing!
Old 05-20-2021, 08:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Lol right? I mean remember all those m&g pics with fans from 2018? He’d be funny and teasing and in the best mood and then when pic snap time comes he’d pull some serious face. So much so that I saw a guy on twitter photoshop a smile on his face for his m&g pic- it was the most pathetic bizarre thing.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 05-20-2021, 10:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Seriously, he looks great.
He looks like his wife and kids just left him.

And his dog got hit by a car.

And $tevie had the best selling album of the last century.
Old 05-20-2021, 10:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Lol right? I mean remember all those m&g pics with fans from 2018? He’d be funny and teasing and in the best mood and then when pic snap time comes he’d pull some serious face. So much so that I saw a guy on twitter photoshop a smile on his face for his m&g pic- it was the most pathetic bizarre thing.
I do think that some of his smiling pics these days look kinda goofy, so I get why he's not.
Old 05-20-2021, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Has Lindsey got a lazy eye or something?
I never noticed this before.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 05-20-2021, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Acoustic Version of GYOW?

Likely not, but that would be really cool!
Old 05-20-2021, 06:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Has Lindsey got a lazy eye or something?
I never noticed this before.
that's the effects of the eye lift.

If I could get pics on here I've taken some previous pics of him from the last few years and put them side by side with screen caps of him in the Nile Rodgers interview.... the nip tuck effects are TOTALLY noticeable.
Old 05-20-2021, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
true dat.

At the same time, it looks like he was looking down when this was snapped, so this particular expression may not have been intentional.

That said, who chose to USE it??? There must have been multiple other shots that were better. To think someone looked through a whole slew of photos after the shoot and selected THIS one as the best choice......
Old 05-20-2021, 08:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
THIS is what makes me SO INCREDIBLY ANGRY, that he wants to go back, after this public humiliation.

I'm sorry, but if he does, THAT'S JUST SICK. The Tusk guy would never go back. F*ck them. With a shovel.
It's already a bad thing if he wants to go back, but if he also wants to go back with THAT face?....

What was he thinking? I'm sorry but he looks awful.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
It's already a bad thing if he wants to go back, but if he also wants to go back with THAT face?....
That’s hilarious.

The eyes are the worst part. If it was just the cheekbones, fine. But the structure of his eyes has changed and it does indeed look like one eye is lazy. The illusion of youth was not worth this. His eyes were beautiful.

Stevie said Botox made her look like Satan’s angry daughter. I don’t know what to call this look. But I will wait to see what he looks like live on AI, before coming to a conclusion.

I hope Cassandra Coleman is not lame.