User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-22-2021, 03:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Sounds like you might not support reparations.

"Enititled" is the word republicans use. She's not required to but if she buys what she's selling, but she could help a person of color and also profit from this NFT sale.
Who would?
Old 03-24-2021, 10:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

"Enititled" is the word republicans use. She's not required to but if she buys what she's selling, but she could help a person of color and also profit from this NFT sale.
Well, she already helped him pay cash for a $300+ k house. I think he should have slowed his roll and invested some of his profits because it seems like he is going to need to find another hustle just to pay for his new lifestyle.

https://1033wvyb.com/2020/11/16/the-...0Idaho%20Falls.
Old 03-25-2021, 03:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

Quote:

WTF do 'reparations' have to do with this discussion?
I don't blame her for not handing over half of the song to his pet project. She should quote Tom to him.... 'Write your own song'
Old 03-25-2021, 04:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnystorms View Post
I don't blame her for not handing over half of the song to his pet project. She should quote Tom to him.... 'Write your own song'
A-men!!
Its greedy and tacky. But running to TMZ claiming to be a victim of Stevie Nicks is beyond reality. He wants to "share" Stevie's song with her. Only $250,000!!!

I don't understand why we cant have nice things. People always find a way to ruin a good thing.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:12 PM
bombaysaffires
This message has been deleted by bombaysaffires. Reason: sigh
Old 03-25-2021, 04:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnystorms View Post
Exactly. But haven’t you seen her new video - she is a flaming liberal now! She has jumped on board that bandwagon because it’s the in thing to do. She should give away all her money and flog herself 10x a day to ease her white guilt. It would be good PR.
Old 03-25-2021, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

which video are we referring to her? Her last song video about the Kennedys???
Old 03-25-2021, 09:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
which video are we referring to her? Her last song video about the Kennedys???
Certain supporters of the former occupant of the White House don't like things that call for racial equality for all . They find it threatening. I liked the video but the song itself is unlistenable.

Old 03-25-2021, 10:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Jondalar and Unwinded Dreams, unless we’re discussing something like Soldier’s Angel, I think it’s more than possible to discuss Stevie and Fleetwood Mac without making political statements and dragging in entirely unrelated issues to provoke debate. Please stop it.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Jondalar and Unwinded Dreams, unless we’re discussing something like Soldier’s Angel, I think it’s more than possible to discuss Stevie and Fleetwood Mac without making political statements and dragging in entirely unrelated issues to provoke debate. Please stop it.
Administrator, I must respond. I shared the TMZ article with my Hispanic friends and they shared the sentiments of Nathan. He brought the TikTok excitement which brough Rumours and Dreams to the top again. They felt that a person of color was being cheated for bringing an old white woman money. If you feel that's political, I'm sorry. I thought it's real world perspective.

I don't think Soldier's Angel is a political song. It's really about supporting the military. Show Them the Way is more political.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Certain supporters of the former occupant of the White House don't like things that call for racial equality for all . They find it threatening. I liked the video but the song itself is unlistenable.
She asked for us to stop posting stuff like and you did anyway.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
She asked for us to stop posting stuff like and you did anyway.
My post was before hers..typical.

Old 03-26-2021, 02:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Administrator, I must respond. I shared the TMZ article with my Hispanic friends and they shared the sentiments of Nathan. He brought the TikTok excitement which brough Rumours and Dreams to the top again. They felt that a person of color was being cheated for bringing an old white woman money. If you feel that's political, I'm sorry. I thought it's real world perspective.

I don't think Soldier's Angel is a political song. It's really about supporting the military. Show Them the Way is more political.
You do agree that Nathan enriched himself handsomely over his video? On this instance, I don't think his race has anything to do with this conversation. His video did bring Stevie a few extra dollars. But it also got him significantly richer and famous. He is not a victim. He was creative and used someone else's song. For that, he hit the lottery. As ridiculous as it is for him to ask Stevie to split proceeds of her own song, it would be equally ridiculous for Stevie to ask him to pay her from his riches he made off her song.
Old 03-26-2021, 03:04 PM
Supporting Ledgie

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
We're told Doggface's team offered Stevie -- who wrote the song -- 50 percent from the sale ... but she shot it down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
He is not a victim. He was creative and used someone else's song. For that, he hit the lottery. As ridiculous as it is for him to ask Stevie to split proceeds of her own song, it would be equally ridiculous for Stevie to ask him to pay her from his riches he made off her song.
Maybe if "Doggface" had olive-branched a 60/40 deal, Stevie's camp might have taken more kindly to it?
Old 03-26-2021, 03:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
You do agree that Nathan enriched himself handsomely over his video? On this instance, I don't think his race has anything to do with this conversation. His video did bring Stevie a few extra dollars. But it also got him significantly richer and famous. He is not a victim. He was creative and used someone else's song. For that, he hit the lottery. As ridiculous as it is for him to ask Stevie to split proceeds of her own song, it would be equally ridiculous for Stevie to ask him to pay her from his riches he made off her song.
I'm not going to reply just out of the Executive's wishes. But I'm happy to talk with you via P.M. But I do want to thank you for being really respectful in your response to me. You deserve much praise and only success in your life. Thank you so much Macfan4life!
Old 03-26-2021, 09:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm not going to reply just out of the Executive's wishes. But I'm happy to talk with you via P.M. But I do want to thank you for being really respectful in your response to me. You deserve much praise and only success in your life. Thank you so much Macfan4life!
Macfan4life is the BEST.