Got to wonder if even half of them know
what they're protesting.

Maybe Roger Waters could borrow that
balloon
To borrow a line from last night's late night British TV show 'The Last Leg':
'All in all he's just another prick with a wall'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
I wondered where you from, so it’s the UK. We will never agree. I’m glad I switched to Republican and voted for Trump. He’s got enough confidence that people can fly as many balloons as they want. Won’t change him. ��

Sadly no. The Trump baby balloon was due to fly near one of his Scottish golf courses today but he's taken out an injunction to stop it from flying.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 07-14-2018, 10:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Trust me, there are very, very few people in the UK that like Trump. Not talking about 'liberals' (liberal means something completely different here in the UK, by the way). Don't believe what Fox News tells you- if you believe them they say there were large numbers of pro-Trump supporters at the marches yesterday (there were actually some small groups of English Defence League white nationalists). There may be some pro-Trump people here, but trust me the vast majority of this country is staunchly anti-Trump. Maybe 98%

How funny was he yesterday- backtracking on everything he said in the interview he gave to the Sun newspaper.
'The US-UK relationship is special. Really special. Totally special. As special as special can get. Ultra- special'. What a goon.
Don't worry about it. He's not your KING!
Old 07-15-2018, 12:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Don't worry about it. He's not your KING!
Right on!!! Does anyone really expect other countries to be happy about Trump when we are no longer footing the bills for them or giving them our jobs.

Last edited by Jondalar; 07-15-2018 at 01:14 AM..
Old 07-15-2018, 01:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Right on!!! Do anyone really expect other countries to be happy about Trump when we are no longer footing the bills for them or giving them our jobs.
1776 WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR!
Old 07-15-2018, 01:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Right on!!! Does anyone really expect other countries to be happy about Trump when we are no longer footing the bills for them or giving them our jobs.

He's a threat to the stability and well-being of the world. Therefore we all have a vested interest. There's a big world that exists beyond your borders.

Mick Fleetwood
Old 07-15-2018, 10:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
He's a threat to the stability and well-being of the world. Therefore we all have a vested interest. There's a big world that exists beyond your borders.
He’s a threat to globalist, liberals and to people who use the United States to foot the bill. This president will not kiss butt and do an apology tour. He likes America and it’s people. He is just what America needs.
Old 07-15-2018, 03:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
He’s a threat to globalist, liberals and to people who use the United States to foot the bill. This president will not kiss butt and do an apology tour. He likes America and it’s people. He is just what America needs.
Omg..............
Old 07-15-2018, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Omg..............
Quit watching CNN, the Fake News network.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
NO he's a traitor and an embarrassment to this country. I'm paying more in taxes this year (fact) and the deficit will hit 1 trillion next year WAY more then they initially thought. He's A LIAR and causes **** storms EVERY GOD DAMN day. When he was campaigning he went around saying the "real" unemployment rate was 40 percent and the Obama was lying. MAGICALLY he now boasts how the unemployment rate went from 4.6 when he took office to where it is today. WHAT THE F happened to the 40 percent rate he was quoting. LIAR He will say anything. UGH Hated around the world. Hated. The funnies part is that you think this BILLIONAIRE from New York likes Americas people. BWAAAAAH I've have listened to this absolute a hole on Howard Stern for years. He does NOT like people who aren't rich like him. What a joke!

Last edited by secondhandchain; 07-19-2018 at 12:30 AM..
Old 07-19-2018, 12:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Quit watching CNN, the Fake News network.
Your'e like a walking Fox/trump cliche quoter. "CNN, fake news. apology tour blah blah blah". Meanwhile his sons Oday and Qusay are flying around with secret service racking up hundreds of thousand of dollars in secret service bills paid for by the taxpayers while they open golf clubs. SICKENING.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Your'e like a walking Fox/trump cliche quoter...SICKENING.
The only thing here that's sickening is you attacking
a member of this forum yet again.

Seriously stop with the hate. They make medicine
for your type of nerve condition. Talk to your doctor
about it.
Old 07-19-2018, 08:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
How’s he working for you now??? Not kiss butt????......except for Putin’s. And he threw your America under the bus. Good luck.
Old 07-19-2018, 08:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I've tried my best not to comment these last few days...but I can't hold it in any longer.
If it wasn't potentially so serious I'd p!ss my pants laughing. What a goon. What a lying, slimy goon. Lying to associates, the press etc is one thing, (quite obviously) lying to the whole of your country is another thing. But this is not new. Even so, there are still plenty of you that just wont accept it, no matter what. Sad!

Mick Fleetwood
Old 07-19-2018, 04:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
NO he's a traitor and an embarrassment to this country. I'm paying more in taxes this year (fact) and the deficit will hit 1 trillion next year WAY more then they initially thought. He's A LIAR and causes **** storms EVERY GOD DAMN day. When he was campaigning he went around saying the "real" unemployment rate was 40 percent and the Obama was lying. MAGICALLY he now boasts how the unemployment rate went from 4.6 when he took office to where it is today. WHAT THE F happened to the 40 percent rate he was quoting. LIAR He will say anything. UGH Hated around the world. Hated. The funnies part is that you think this BILLIONAIRE from New York likes Americas people. BWAAAAAH I've have listened to this absolute a hole on Howard Stern for years. He does NOT like people who aren't rich like him. What a joke!
No he is not a traitor or an embarrassment. He is a patriot. He is trying to fight for Americans but unfortunately he is not getting much support. The liberal news media is the real embarrassment. Donald Trump is being filtered through their eyes and it just exposes how biased and manipulative they really are.

Watching tv, the night of the election, you would of thought someone died. Half the country voted for Trump but there was not a single reporter representing us. The next night news reporters were on air with Democrats in front of millions of people trying to come up with narratives to impeach Trump. We watched this happen, and now you want us to suspend reality and forget all that and believe that the liberal media and Democrats were not out to get Trump. They’re just good honest folks doing their job. Total bulls****!!!! If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, then it a duck and it’s very obvious that 95% of the media is just another branch of the Democratic Party and has been out to get Trump from day1.

Now we know you think Trump supporters are stupid. You try sooo hard to tie Trump to Putin with the hopes that we will have developed amnesia and turn on him. It’s not going to work. Why? Because we can’t relate to you. Democrats live in their own world of identity politics, 900 genders, loving illegal criminals, hating Christians, hating police, hating free speech... you’re not really classic Democrats anymore. It’s like they have their heads permanently stuffed up their own assses and they only see what they want to see. Democrats don’t represent working people anymore - one big reason why you lost the election, but you forget that.

Democrats motto is to resist, resist, resist... and they are in it to win it because they’ve lost everything. They lie, use children, unidentified sources.., anything that they think will cause an emotional response that may sway a Trump supporter. They want a rush to judgement. They want people to use their emotions and not their brains.

I got a big raise this year at work and my 401k is doing excellent, better than ever. The economy is doing excellent despite Democrats hoping it will crash.

Trump has had the mainstream media, Hollywood, half of the Republicans and all the Democrats against him. He has done a great job especially considering what he has had to go through.

(Typed this on phone so all over place, sorry)

Last edited by Jondalar; 07-19-2018 at 05:21 PM..
Old 07-19-2018, 05:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
How’s he working for you now??? Not kiss butt????......except for Putin’s. And he threw your America under the bus. Good luck.
He is working great. He is working for me and my country, not for your country. I’m sure your news media isn’t too happy about that.