User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-19-2018, 05:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Your'e like a walking Fox/trump cliche quoter. "CNN, fake news. apology tour blah blah blah". Meanwhile his sons Oday and Qusay are flying around with secret service racking up hundreds of thousand of dollars in secret service bills paid for by the taxpayers while they open golf clubs. SICKENING.
And you’re like a walking Antifa member ready to bash someone over the head who doesn’t think like you. I LOVE FREE SPEECH! Oh I’ve just outed myself as a Republican.
Old 07-19-2018, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
The only thing here that's sickening is you attacking
a member of this forum yet again.

Seriously stop with the hate. They make medicine
for your type of nerve condition. Talk to your doctor
about it.
Thank you kind sir, but I’m not a snowflake. These people are just getting really frustrated because I’m not drinking their kool aide. I remember when they told Americans how bad Hillary was going to beat Trump. I never bought that narrative and I’m not going to start buying their narratives now. They can’t stand that.
Old 07-19-2018, 05:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
I've tried my best not to comment these last few days...but I can't hold it in any longer.
If it wasn't potentially so serious I'd p!ss my pants laughing. What a goon. What a lying, slimy goon. Lying to associates, the press etc is one thing, (quite obviously) lying to the whole of your country is another thing. But this is not new. Even so, there are still plenty of you that just wont accept it, no matter what. Sad!
LOL I knew you were lying in wait... typical fuzzy 😊
Old 07-19-2018, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
And you’re like a walking Antifa member ready to bash someone over the head who doesn’t think like you. I LOVE FREE SPEECH! Oh I’ve just outed myself as a Republican.
Why do you people pull out the Antifa crap to make a point about liberals being violent. They are a miniscule group of college student Anarchists. I've been to protests with thousands upon thousand of people and NOT ONE arrest. Such a weak and lame comparison.
Old 07-20-2018, 12:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Half the country voted for Trump but there was not a single reporter representing us. The next night news reporters were on air with Democrats in front of millions of people trying to come up with narratives to impeach Trump.

Fake news.
Trump lost the popular vote and not everyone voted. Considerably less than half of the US voted for Trump.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 07-20-2018, 01:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Fake news.
Trump lost the popular vote and not everyone voted. Considerably less than half of the US voted for Trump.

Popular vote doesnt mean anything and you know it. The fact that she had all the money, 95% of the media and Hollywood on her side, was an experienced politician makes Trumps win all the more impressive and historic. Probably the biggest upset in the history of presidential politics and that was not reflected in coverage.

About the popular vote vs winning the election, I guess getting votes by supporting illegal immigrants only works if those anchor babies move out of California when they grow up, which it seems like many didn’t. All those thankful recepients of citizenship can stay in California and collect and thankfully they won’t affect our presidential elections. Democrats forgot about that.
Old 07-20-2018, 01:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
Why do you people pull out the Antifa crap to make a point about liberals being violent. They are a miniscule group of college student Anarchists. I've been to protests with thousands upon thousand of people and NOT ONE arrest. Such a weak and lame comparison.
The KKK is a minuscule group of people but it gets pulled out all the time and used against the GOP. This is not the 1940s, so it’s very lame.

As a former Democrat, I can tell you, that many of us have left the Democratic Party because of the way they act and use identity politics. Many are walking away from it.
Old 07-20-2018, 01:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Popular vote doesnt mean anything and you know it. The fact that she had all the money, 95% of the media and Hollywood on her side, was an experienced politician makes Trumps win all the more impressive and historic. Probably the biggest upset in the history of presidential politics and that was not reflected in coverage.

About the popular vote vs winning the election, I guess getting votes by supporting illegal immigrants only works if those anchor babies move out of California when they grow up, which it seems like many didn’t. All those thankful recepients of citizenship can stay in California and collect and thankfully they won’t affect our presidential elections. Democrats forgot about that.

I am well aware of your voting system.
I just felt it pertinent to challenge your view that half of America voted for the goon...they didn't. I don't however dispute he won fair and square (albeit with a bit of foreign help).

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Old 07-20-2018, 02:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I am well aware of your voting system.
I just felt it pertinent to challenge your view that half of America voted for the goon...they didn't. I don't however dispute he won fair and square (albeit with a bit of foreign help).
With a bit of foreign help??? A narrative created by fake news. Apparently Russian interference wasn’t that important to Obama, Janet Lynch and Susan Rice since they knew about it long before the election and put a stop to investigating it. Of course they thought Hillary was going to win. Now that Trump is president it’s isuddenly a big conspiracy.
Old 07-20-2018, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

One thing that has become very apparent to me, is that we have, in the good ole' USA, a very corrupt and biased mainstream media. THAT, is A LOT scarier to me, than anything Trump has said or done. God help us all!
Old 07-21-2018, 05:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The KKK is a minuscule group of people but it gets pulled out all the time and used against the GOP. This is not the 1940s, so it’s very lame.

As a former Democrat, I can tell you, that many of us have left the Democratic Party because of the way they act and use identity politics. Many are walking away from it.
Oh no Republicans don’t practice identity politics at all… What a joke.
Old 07-21-2018, 11:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Maxine, this is not the right message. SAD.

https://youtu.be/keET6bbERc4
Old 07-21-2018, 11:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Who elects people like this......oh never mind.

https://youtu.be/M47aqjkCMNc
Old 07-25-2018, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
One thing that has become very apparent to me, is that we have, in the good ole' USA, a very corrupt and biased mainstream media. THAT, is A LOT scarier to me, than anything Trump has said or done. God help us all!
The mainstream media is part of the Resistance. They are just another branch of the Democratic Party. They’ve lost sooo much respect because they don’t even try to hide it anymore.
Old 07-25-2018, 09:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Maxine, this is not the right message. SAD.

https://youtu.be/keET6bbERc4
She is such a joke. Thank God she is out and about though. She definitely helps Trump.