Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-27-2019, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Billy On The Rich Redmond Show

https://youtu.be/Bo3Qel5z5nE
Old 12-29-2019, 05:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Thanks for posting. Too bad the BIG question was never asked. Why he was not asked to rejoin the Mac this time.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Why he was not asked to rejoin the Mac this time.
Although it seems that he is still a friend of the band, and he could have accepted, as a professional, I think he shouldn't have agreed to rejoin a band that no longer called him when they returned to their previous lineup. The momentum was over.

Somehow, it hinted that the other lineups were only temporary, while they wished Lindsey to return. Well when I say they, it mostly was the 6'7" guy.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
Although it seems that he is still a friend of the band, and he could have accepted, as a professional, I think he shouldn't have agreed to rejoin a band that no longer called him when they returned to their previous lineup. The momentum was over.

Somehow, it hinted that the other lineups were only temporary, while they wished Lindsey to return. Well when I say they, it mostly was the 6'7" guy.
Yeah maybe. However, the Mac stated they "auditioned" someone but rejected them before hiring Finn and Campbell. Who was that? Many speculate it was Billy. Remember that it was Billy who broke the news to the world that the Mac was in the process of hiring a new guitarist and he wished them well. Many speculate (including me) that he was in the loop on this because it was him that auditioned.
Curious minds want to know
Old 01-05-2020, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yeah maybe. However, the Mac stated they "auditioned" someone but rejected them before hiring Finn and Campbell. Who was that? Many speculate it was Billy. Remember that it was Billy who broke the news to the world that the Mac was in the process of hiring a new guitarist and he wished them well. Many speculate (including me) that he was in the loop on this because it was him that auditioned.
I didn't know that.

I think Mick said in his first book Rick and Billy didn't audition. Why would Billy audition this time? Who knows.
Old 01-05-2020, 06:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thanks for posting. Too bad the BIG question was never asked. Why he was not asked to rejoin the Mac this time.
neither he or Rick Vito.

did you notice also that while Vito was a regular performer at Mick's restaurant, he is never there anymore and performs other places instead? Mick pi**ed off more than FM and LB fans this time around. while he's great in nurturing relationships that are useful to him, he's also merciless in throwing under the bus friendships that don't serve his money-making purposes.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-05-2020, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Billy was the first to break the news publicly, and also said that he called Mick and when Mick told him he's not invited, Billy hung up on him. i don't think Billy auditioned.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"