User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-16-2021, 11:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Plus, do they still have any minor children? I think not.
Their youngest daughter is only 17 I believe.
Old 06-16-2021, 03:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Plus, do they still have any minor children? I think not.
Stella is not yet 18. I was in the audience when they returned from a break in the tour and Stevie announced Stella’s birth.
Old 06-16-2021, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Stella is not yet 18. I was in the audience when they returned from a break in the tour and Stevie announced Stella’s birth.
Was Stevie wearing a cardigan while announcing?
Old 06-16-2021, 04:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Yes, and riding her broom.
Old 06-16-2021, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
It was a very sweet announcement. Lindsey just stood there and smiled — or smirked. Stella can go and find it on YouTube, which is a wonderful memento to have of your entrance to the world.

I wonder what Lindsey was doing with his paternity leave? It’s hard to imagine him up at night holding a crying newborn.

You know I would always argue against the forced granny sweater claim by pointing out that Stevie also wore that sweater outside of Fleetwood Mac. When she gets a favorite outfit, like that blouse with the holes in the shoulder, she tends to wear it off stage as well as on stage. Of course her fans explained that even though Lindsey forced her into the sweater she also wore it off stage as well because she didn’t have anything else to wear. What???

Last edited by michelej1; 06-16-2021 at 07:57 PM..
Old 06-16-2021, 08:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It was a very sweet announcement. Lindsey just stood there and smiled — or smirked. Stella can go and find it on YouTube, which is a wonderful memento to have of your entrance to the world.

I wonder what Lindsey was doing with his paternity leave? It’s hard to imagine him up at night holding a crying newborn.

You know I would always argue against the forced granny sweater claim by pointing out that Stevie also wore that sweater outside of Fleetwood Mac. When she gets a favorite outfit, like that blouse with the holes in the shoulder, she tends to wear it off stage as well as on stage. Of course her fans explained that even though Lindsey forced her into the sweater she also wore it off stage as well because she didn’t have anything else to wear. What???
she in fact refers to whatever outfit she likes as her "little uniform" that relieves her of the 'stress of figuring out what to wear every night'. So yeah.... no one is telling her what to wear onstage or off. Hell, she tells the story of when she was dating Curry "my boyfriend was our lighting director" and he swore that people could see through her outfit onstage and he didn't like it. She argued back that she was wearing stage underwear, stockings, then her leotard, with skirt(s) over it and then capes etc so she told him, no one can see anything; they may THINK they can but they can't, and you're not the boss of me when I'm onstage so bugger off. I mean, that was back in the 70s even before any of her solo success.... you don't think now that SHE is in her 70s and a LEGEND is going to let anyone, let alone the smirker tell her what to wear.......
Old 06-16-2021, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The cherry on top is that SYW Tour had the most colorful shawls, kimono, gloves, boots et al whereas people make like the only thing she wore was a cardigan. 2018 had nothing like that. Just recycling.

Another one of Stevie's onstage/offstage was the Rock and Roll 05 pants set but no top hat.
Old 06-16-2021, 08:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
she in fact refers to whatever outfit she likes as her "little uniform" that relieves her of the 'stress of figuring out what to wear every night'. So yeah.... no one is telling her what to wear onstage or off. Hell, she tells the story of when she was dating Curry "my boyfriend was our lighting director" and he swore that people could see through her outfit onstage and he didn't like it. She argued back that she was wearing stage underwear, stockings, then her leotard, with skirt(s) over it and then capes etc so she told him, no one can see anything; they may THINK they can but they can't, and you're not the boss of me when I'm onstage so bugger off. I mean, that was back in the 70s even before any of her solo success.... you don't think now that SHE is in her 70s and a LEGEND is going to let anyone, let alone the smirker tell her what to wear.......
She said Lindsey didn’t like her outfits when they first joined Fleetwood Mac either and she didn’t pay any attention to him, then. Why start suddenly obeying him in 2003? I guess she was just trying to keep the peace because …. She didn’t argue with Lindsey at all during the entire SYW process. She just went all Ghandi.

But he’s always been jealous about other people looking at her chest I guess. Except when he was complicit in having her be topless for the BN shoot. I guess he wanted everyone to see those, then.
Old 06-17-2021, 02:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Looks like some updated documents were released. In them, Kristen cited irreconcilable differences. It notates that they’ve been living apart since at least January ‘21. They agree on split custody of the one minor child, and Kristen is requesting spousal support.
Old 06-17-2021, 08:12 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannondontgo View Post
Looks like some updated documents were released. In them, Kristen cited irreconcilable differences. It notates that they’ve been living apart since at least January ‘21. They agree on split custody of the one minor child, and Kristen is requesting spousal support.
Do you have a link for this info?
Old 06-17-2021, 08:28 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
ET and MSN say 6/3 separation, irreconcilable differences. https://www.etonline.com/fleetwood-m...arriage-167063
Old 06-17-2021, 08:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Joint legal and physical custody is good. Amicable. Of course, the child is old enough to decide where she wants to be herself, for the most part.
Old 06-17-2021, 09:31 AM
Senior Ledgie

Typically for people seeking a divorce based on irreconcilable differences, one fact that is stated is that you've been living apart for six months, so it's possible and maybe even likely that they've been living apart longer than that.

It seems like they've worked through the big issues, and I'm guessing that for the sake of their kids, they will figure the rest out without too much difficulty. It strikes me as sad to see a family split apart like that, and also for Lindsey to go through another tough transition. But hopefully there are better days ahead.
Old 06-17-2021, 01:41 PM
Senior Ledgie

If she’s seeking spousal support, does that mean they didn’t have a prenup?
Old 06-17-2021, 03:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Kristen is requesting spousal support.
I had hoped they would reconcile. Or at least do one last California Home+Design spread.

moviekinks.blogspot.com