The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-02-2021, 08:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wow he's working as a massage therapist here in the Bay area .Maybe I should make an appointment and see If I can find out what the 2 incidences were.

Old 05-03-2021, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Wow he's working as a massage therapist here in the Bay area .Maybe I should make an appointment and see If I can find out what the 2 incidences were.
1. Lindsey smirked at Christine during Sweet Girl.

2. Lindsey did BuckVie because she didn't want to write new music.
Old 05-03-2021, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The thing that got me the most about his reply was insinuating that Lindsey is unprofessional and Stevie has worked so hard to perfect her stage show, blah, blah.

We all know and have seen on video, Mick, Stevie and Chris all drunked up and high. John was nowhere around because he would come in early before he got drunk to work and then leave.

Yes, Lindsey coked up too, but he was mostly into smoking weed and drinking. I think in the studio, he has always been the most hard working of the lot. And on stage they all pulled their own weight. I call BS on that one. Brad was around during Stevie's heavy drug use, from 1983-1986, so I don't know how he can say that stuff with a straight face.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 05-03-2021, 11:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lindsey’s “once obvious” talent. Clearly, he’s now a dried up shell. Man, Stevie has carried him on her back.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i have no idea who this guy is and why would his opinion matter especially since he tells right at the start that he blindly takes everything stevie says as gospel truth - but he's basically saying Lindsey was ousted by Stevie over twice behaving like a 20 year old in the last 21 years? considering Stevie behaves like she never even reached 20 yet at over 70. says all you need to know.
Go to YouTube and watch some of the spectacular choreography Brad has done, then tell me you don’t respect his opinion. Why what are your favorite music videos? I bet your bottom dollar Brad is probably behind them!
Old 05-04-2021, 12:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I love it how he trashes Lindsey but then says, “it’s not my place to go into details.” If you can’t give supporting facts and details, then maybe you should not smear him in the first place.

Anyway, you guys know that one of the unprofessional, childish things he did had to be telling her that her pronoun usage was incorrect in Thrown Down.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I love it how he trashes Lindsey but then says, “it’s not my place to go into details.” If you can’t give supporting facts and details, then maybe you should not smear him in the first place.

Anyway, you guys know that one of the unprofessional, childish things he did had to be telling her that her pronoun usage was incorrect in Thrown Down.
Lindsey is a horrible man for making such suggestions as a producer. I'm sure $tevie was drownDing in a sea of love over this.

Really, the Skies The Limit on this topic.

I hate it on Mirage video on Blue Letter, when $tevie won't say, "I ain't waiting", but inserts, "I'm not waiting", over Lindsey and Christine saying "ain't". That old $tevie, $he's purty smart.

And yes, I would say that to Bob Dylan.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Lindsey is a horrible man for making such suggestions as a producer. I'm sure $tevie was drownDing in a sea of love over this.

Really, the Skies The Limit on this topic.

I hate it on Mirage video on Blue Letter, when $tevie won't say, "I ain't waiting", but inserts, "I'm not waiting", over Lindsey and Christine saying "ain't". That old $tevie, $he's purty smart.

And yes, I would say that to Bob Dylan.
Ain't ain't a word.
Stevie was being grammatically correct
Old 05-04-2021, 12:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I actually love it when these people around the periphery — let’s call them marginalia — get catty with the band. Billy and Rick have obviously tried to do so, but they’re both too gentle (or too afraid of never being asked back to the periphery). But a Fleetwood Mac without these recriminations and psychodramatics is like a corned beef Reuben without sauerkraut. Bring it, boys.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 05-04-2021, 01:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I know, right? And since the internet and Facebook, we get all kinds of great or infamous stories. The one by Joe Walsh's ex girlfriend about the night Stevie came over is priceless.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 05-04-2021, 01:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I met someone who swore they knew someone who administered coke into $tevie, via her rear exit.

So apparently that story is true...
Old 05-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I met someone who swore they knew someone who administered coke into $tevie, via her rear exit.

So apparently that story is true...
"The way out is the way in" - Rush. Natural Science
Old 05-04-2021, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
"The way out is the way in" - Rush. Natural Science
Exits and entrances are interchangeable?
Old 05-04-2021, 02:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah, the it's a giant leap to suggest that somehow Stevie Nicks has always been the consummate professional of the band. Just because you lay off the coke juuuuuuussst enough to gargle rocks through a set in 1986 doesn't make you a professional, it makes you a quasi-functioning addict.

If we look at all five of them and guess which ones had the larger issues with substance addiction, Stevie is in the top 3 out of the 5.

I'm not shaming any of them for struggling with addiction, but an attempt at revising history to suggest Stevie Nicks was the consistent professional is an uninformed opinion at best.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I know, right? And since the internet and Facebook, we get all kinds of great or infamous stories. The one by Joe Walsh's ex girlfriend about the night Stevie came over is priceless.
Yes that story was freaking incredible. Its post Betty Ford so they whispered to not do it in front of her but Stevie's behavior at that party was insane. They had to get the driver to take her home and even he was like "I got this, I know how to get her home."