Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
wow this generated some interesting discussion - glad it landed in my google inbox so i could share!

parts that i find interesting:

basically yes, they are talking about FM and Rumours, but there's a mention of Peter Green and Bob Welch, yet no peep about NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW band. isn't FM ever evolving band with new members? why not mention "current" ones if indeed they are current? oh wait, anyone who looks at FM legally knows better. there is no current FM!

also, sounds like SN is still firmly holding her grudge against LB since Mick right now talks about their relationship / them riding into the rainbow as they currently are.

and, anyone who glances over social media will tell you that Stevie cult has been successful in blaming everything that they don't like about FM or SN on Lindsey Lindsey Lindsey Lindsey! he's such a "horrible guy" they've been managing to amplify and new people just coming into fandom or just hearing about FM or SN think that he's just horrible whereas Stevie is such a "feminist icon" and "innocent great fighter" for "strong women's rights" and it goes on and on. so the Silver Spring being off Rumours? and don't you know that big bad Lindsey cheated on poor innocent Stevie? and she got him with Dreams and Silver Springs? of course it was big bad Lindsey that did it to little poor innocent flower Stevie - taking Silver Springs off Rumours. oh it was because he was always "oh so jealous of her success".

so while the facts may be completely different, you could never tell if you are glancing at general social media. Stevie is a saint. and Lindsey is Grim Reaper. and Mick doesn't even exist.
Social will say he told her what she couldn't wear, he made her feel she couldn't talk onstage, criticized her music, and was a "woman beater"