https://youtu.be/Lvf64W3hwxo
Old 04-12-2022, 05:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Thanks for posting. I love these
Old 04-21-2022, 12:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I love all of these segments and Jeremy does a fantastic job. I love all the different opinions and interesting to hear from newer Fleetwood Mac fans. However this segment made me mental and I had to stop early.

One guy was bashing the Rumours photography which is sacrilegious in my book LOL. The cover is perfection and the back cover is even better. Herbert Worthington did a fantastic job and explained the concept on the 20th anniversary of Rumours. He was in tears telling the story because he was so proud of his back cover photography. It really is brilliant almost showing the band in motion. The panelist was disappointed because Chris's head was turned for the larger photo. Herb took hundreds of photos, this was not a singular pose. In many/most famous Mac group photos, someone is always looking away. I love every moment of that back cover. Of all the work Herb did with the band and Stevie, he even knew this was his best work on how he captured them. IMHO that back cover IS Fleetwood Mac at their peak and it defines them perfectly esp in the mid 70s. I just don't see how people were commenting on Stevie's dress, etc. The entire photo session for the album is supreme. Then one panelist mentions keyboards on Second Hand News which there are none. Even live in concert, Chris claps and points her fingers at Lindsey as she was firing a gun. What keyboards is he referring to?
One panelist suggested Second Hand News was rarely performed in concert. OMG besides a small part of Rumours shows, the song was the opening number on Mirage tour. It was not played during Lindsey's exodus (which of course makes sense) but it was performed on the Dance, Say You Will, Unleashed, On With The Show, and even the last tour without Lindsey. Its been one of the most performed songs by the band. It just was not played on the Tusk tour to make room for all the new material.

See, this is why I went mental watching this. I do appreciate everyone's opinion but this made me mental and I had to stop
I wish the panel would have watched the 20th anniversary of making Rumours and I think it would give them a better understanding and appreciation for the music and the artwork.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-21-2022 at 12:48 PM..