The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-12-2022, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok Elle, so she is performing at Coachella, but either way, Ye is a looney bin.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Ok Elle, so she is performing at Coachella, but either way, Ye is a looney bin.
I hope she sticks to her guns and ignores him.

But managers and promoters and all the behind the scenes people who get worried he might really not show (and they could lose money) could start pressuring her "yeah we know he's nuts but could you just placate him?" I hope she tells them to F off.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
I hope she sticks to her guns and ignores him.

But managers and promoters and all the behind the scenes people who get worried he might really not show (and they could lose money) could start pressuring her "yeah we know he's nuts but could you just placate him?" I hope she tells them to F off.
nothing to worry about, she's not doing anything of the sort. she knows how to handle it and already responded to his bs. plus why is he searching youtube for Billie's concert footage in the first place?

and also, he was just using this to drum up attention for his new song coming out. it's done.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 02-12-2022 at 08:36 PM..
Old 02-13-2022, 09:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

and also, he was just using this to drum up attention for his new song coming out. it's done.
I would be really surprised if this is a calculated PR move. It really feels more like genuine suffering from mental illness.
Old 02-13-2022, 09:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tothegypsy View Post
I would be really surprised if this is a calculated PR move. It really feels more like genuine suffering from mental illness.
agree, sadly after today and additional rants, it does.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 02-23-2022, 04:09 PM
Senior Ledgie

Haven't been here in a while. It's kind of sad that so many people have left this discussion board that a thread in a Stevie Nicks fan section about her 2022 plans is pretty much nothing than predictable tired Stevie bashing. soI will absolutely never understand why someone would spend so much precious time posting negative things in a forum dedicated to someone they hate and not caring how that behavior turns off fans who would otherwise enjoy participating.

"It's all about me....it's all about me"

Anyway, I hope she adds some non-festival shows as I am not a huge fan of large crowds. It would be cool if she'd have some club or small theater shows to prep for the festivals. Places like she played right in her "Millennium" tour (although House of Blues Los Angeles is no longer).

I saw Stevie's last show before the shutdown, at the Amex golf tournament in Coachella Valley. I imagine that her festival set will be the same as that show, or very close. It's basically the 24K setlist minus the 24K songs, Crying in the Night, and Moonlight, and adding Rock and Roll. And includes Gypsy, Dreams, Outside the Rain, and Leather and Lace. Basically no songs after the mid-80's which is a little disappointing and she still insists on Enchanted for whatever reason.

However, I enjoyed every minute of it and seeing her again after the last 2 years would be a huge joy. I will perhaps go to the Sound on Sound festival or the Labor Day festival in Aspen.

In no way do I expect another album from Stevie, nor the Rhiannon project, nor a completely reworked tour with fresh setlist. And that's fine with me - I feel fortunate that my favorite singer/songwriter of all time still performs at her age and puts on a much better show than most of the folks her age. I wish she'd be like Ann Wilson and do different stuff all of the time and play shows in small venues but she is who is.

Sorry for the mostly positive post expressing interest in Stevie's 2022 plans. Carry on.
Old 02-23-2022, 05:50 PM
Ledgie

Default Thank you Buster

Thank you for the positive post. I don't expect anything new from Stevie either, but I sure always have hope. I would love another 24K Gold with Julia and other gems. I still appreciate that she tours and most days, some of her songs are in my playlist while I work from home.
Old 02-24-2022, 09:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
Haven't been here in a while. It's kind of sad that so many people have left this discussion board that a thread in a Stevie Nicks fan section about her 2022 plans is pretty much nothing than predictable tired Stevie bashing. soI will absolutely never understand why someone would spend so much precious time posting negative things in a forum dedicated to someone they hate and not caring how that behavior turns off fans who would otherwise enjoy participating.

"It's all about me....it's all about me"

Anyway, I hope she adds some non-festival shows as I am not a huge fan of large crowds. It would be cool if she'd have some club or small theater shows to prep for the festivals. Places like she played right in her "Millennium" tour (although House of Blues Los Angeles is no longer).

I saw Stevie's last show before the shutdown, at the Amex golf tournament in Coachella Valley. I imagine that her festival set will be the same as that show, or very close. It's basically the 24K setlist minus the 24K songs, Crying in the Night, and Moonlight, and adding Rock and Roll. And includes Gypsy, Dreams, Outside the Rain, and Leather and Lace. Basically no songs after the mid-80's which is a little disappointing and she still insists on Enchanted for whatever reason.

However, I enjoyed every minute of it and seeing her again after the last 2 years would be a huge joy. I will perhaps go to the Sound on Sound festival or the Labor Day festival in Aspen.

In no way do I expect another album from Stevie, nor the Rhiannon project, nor a completely reworked tour with fresh setlist. And that's fine with me - I feel fortunate that my favorite singer/songwriter of all time still performs at her age and puts on a much better show than most of the folks her age. I wish she'd be like Ann Wilson and do different stuff all of the time and play shows in small venues but she is who is.

Sorry for the mostly positive post expressing interest in Stevie's 2022 plans. Carry on.
Well hey...look at you go!! Typing 7 paragraphs (ironically, mostly about you) to tell everyone they should turn lemons into lemonade!

via GIPHY

Last edited by BigAl84; 02-24-2022 at 09:56 AM..
Old 02-24-2022, 11:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Well hey...look at you go!! Typing 7 paragraphs (ironically, mostly about you) to tell everyone they should turn lemons into lemonade!

via GIPHY

Buster pops in here every few months, only to rant and rave about how he hates it here. At least he's consistent!

See you in a few months, Buster!
Old 03-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie's not headlining Glastonbury. Diana Ross, Billie Eilish, Kendrick, Lamar, and Paul McCartney.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Another festival date, this time in Asbury Park, NJ: https://www.nj.com/entertainment/202...22-lineup.html
Old 03-10-2022, 06:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hoping for Lollapalooza next!
Old 03-21-2022, 05:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Sat May 14, 2022 8:00 PM
Gorge Amphitheatre | George, WA
Old 03-21-2022, 06:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

A lot of space between dates
Old 03-21-2022, 10:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie