Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Confirmed Releases !!!!! Or Not

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WILL HELP ME ON THIS.
I am so damn excited about the upcoming release that I am going to make sure that I am going to snatch up and pay any damn price for all of the new stuff, I just wanted to know if I have it all down as far as stuff that I can buy in the next few weeks, I know all of you have the up to the second info so I want to see if I have it right, if I dont, can any of you please let me know, thank you to all

FM CD "Say You Will" Regular 18 track cd
FM "Say You Will" Limited Edition, I guess what 1 cd is the regular album (say you will 18 tracks) PLUS a second cd with some rare cuts with bonus media ?????

THOSE 2 I am hoping to buy at Tower Records, they said they would have the limited edition

"Say You Will" on DVD Audio ?????? where can I purchase that, I believe thats going to be released the same time as the album ??? can I play it on my NORMAL DVD player at home ??

I HAVENT heard anything about that so called DVD Documentary or documentary on FM makign the album, is there anything new on that documentary front ???? when will it or is it going to be releaased ???

lastly, AS OF THIS SECOND AND I HAVE CHECKED, I DONT belive PEACEKEEPER is avialbe AS a CD Single, is it ???? as far as I saw it was and still is only availabe as a digitial down load, its not out as a regular cd SINGLE is it ?????? will it be ?? I keep calling Tower to see if they have it BUT NOPE ((

well thats it, hope you guys can shed some light, thank you

David
Old 04-04-2003, 07:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Confirmed Releases !!!!! Or Not

Quote:
Originally posted by David A
FM "Say You Will" Limited Edition, I guess what 1 cd is the regular album (say you will 18 tracks) PLUS a second cd with some rare cuts with bonus media ?????

lastly, AS OF THIS SECOND AND I HAVE CHECKED, I DONT belive PEACEKEEPER is avialbe AS a CD Single, is it ???? as far as I saw it was and still is only availabe as a digitial down load, its not out as a regular cd SINGLE is it ?????? will it be ?? I keep calling Tower to see if they have it BUT NOPE ((
Re: Limited Edition...I posted a thread with the LE tracklist a couple of days ago on this forum, it has the details. Disc 1 is the standard disc, disc 2 has four bonus tracks and apparently some video footage. Here's the link to the thread:
http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showth...?threadid=9176

Re: Peacekeeper...it's still only available as a digital download single.

Old 04-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Hi David,

I'm sure the DVD-Audio version of 'Say You Will' will be available in stores, since the 'Rumours' DVD-A was, but your safest best is probably ordering it from Amazon.com.

They're selling it for $14.99 (list price is $18.98), and shipping is free if you have an order of $25 or more.

You can access their page, by clicking here:
'Say You Will' DVD-Audio at Amazon.com.

DVD-Audio discs will play in most DVD players.

The second disc of the Limited Edition version of the album, will apparently contain "Not Make Believe," "Love Minus Zero/No Limit," "Peacekeeper (live from AOL Sessions)," and "Say You Will (live from AOL Sessions)."

There's a possibility that those live performances of "Peacekeeper" and "Say You Will" are solely video-content, and are not also on the disc as seperate audio content.

As far as "Peacekeeper" being released as a single... it's rumoured that a CD-single will be available in Europe at some point, but there's been no confirmation on that as of yet.
It's highly unlikely that it will be released as a CD-single in the US.

Hope this helps!
Old 04-04-2003, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Oops, sorry Seteca... you must have been posting your message as I was typing mine.
Old 04-04-2003, 08:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Stew
Oops, sorry Seteca... you must have been posting your message as I was typing mine.
lol....no probs JS! The more info. for David A. the better...!

Last edited by seteca; 04-05-2003 at 11:15 AM..
Old 04-04-2003, 08:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I do believe there is a promo of the Peacekeeper single. Isn't one being offered as a prize over at NicksFix?

John
Old 04-04-2003, 08:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Yes, there is a promo CD-single available (2 different promo single, in fact), but there isn't... and most likely won't be... a commercially-available CD-single.
Old 04-04-2003, 09:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation Also...

The Japanese version of SYW is reportedly to have a bonus track (though we don't know what it is/will be yet.

Any more news on this anyone? I don't see the Japan version of SYW listed at Amazon anymore.

John
Old 04-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Re: Also...

Quote:
Originally posted by wetcamelfood
The Japanese version of SYW is reportedly to have a bonus track (though we don't know what it is/will be yet.

Any more news on this anyone? I don't see the Japan version of SYW listed at Amazon anymore.

John
I went and did a search of the Japanese version of SYW and this is the only mention I found of it:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=WPCR-11515

"Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham are back with the legendary band, and here's a new album as a result.

Special Features: Japan edition bonus track(s) expected (All details, including bonus features, are subject to change by publisher without prior notice.)"

No mention of exactly what track(s) would appear on the album, But that should change in the next week...Brian J.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 04-05-2003, 02:42 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Stew

As far as "Peacekeeper" being released as a single... it's rumoured that a CD-single will be available in Europe at some point, but there's been no confirmation on that as of yet.
It's highly unlikely that it will be released as a CD-single in the US.
Yeah, I actually saw a review of Peacekeeper under the section "New singles" in one of our leading newspapers last week, so I'm guessing that means it will be available in stores here soon.

~Emma~
"I am not what you'd call an envelope-pusher," Nicks says. "Lindsey is there to make sure our band isn't too safe. I'm there to make sure it isn't too nuts. It's all about that balance between us." ~NY Daily News
Old 04-05-2003, 05:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The UK / Europe Press Release for the release date of Say You Will
- http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Relea...etwood_mac.htm

Has a mention of single

>>The album's title-track looks set to be the first single, a classic in the vein of Fleetwood Mac's best and most-loved hits. Other stand-out titles include What's The World Coming To, Thrown Down, Peacekeeper, Destiny Rules and Steal Your Heart Away.

So maybe the UK and Europe will get Say You Will as a single release as well.

This is probably why the release date has slipped a fortnight, they need an extra fortnight for all the extra PR they are going to do in Europe and the UK.

NOTE TO SELF - Stop dreaming, they will be no PR as with TISL

http://stillgoinginsane.fleetwoodmac-uk.com
Still Going Insane - A Lindsey Buckingham Resource
Old 04-05-2003, 10:53 AM
Ledgie

David asked this earlier, and I am wondering too about whether or not there will be a DVD documentary that will be coming out? I thought I had read that there was a while back, but lately have not heard anything about it. Maybe they will wait until after the tour and release a documentary/concert type thing like they did for TUSK. Anybody know about this? Bill
Old 04-05-2003, 04:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation DVD

Yeah those reports abot the DVD just said "later this year" so I'd imagine it's just gonna be released when all the SYW stuff dies down.

John