Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-14-2020, 08:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Does not mean she can't compose.

And..... If anything, she tried to bridge the gap those two whackos. I always suspected she left (in-part) because of the in-fighting. Always in the middle. She didn't throw Lindsey under the bus. Someone else did. Rhymes with boat. Rhymes with cheesy.
Chris has always been loyal to Mick. Whatever Mick wants, Chris will go along with. Don't let Bob Welch be inducted in the RRHOF. CHECK
Stevie wont tour with Lindsey. Fire Lindsey. CHECK

Even things she may not personally believe, she will always blindly support Mick. She has always put the Mac above everything else and that means being loyal to Mick. Chris even paid for his debt prior to Mick filing for bankruptcy in 1984. Now THAT is loyalty when you are throwing money at a coke infested drunk.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Chris has always been loyal to Mick. Whatever Mick wants, Chris will go along with. Don't let Bob Welch be inducted in the RRHOF. CHECK

Even things she may not personally believe, she will always blindly support Mick. She has always put the Mac above everything else and that means being loyal to Mick. Chris even paid for his debt prior to Mick filing for bankruptcy in 1984. Now THAT is loyalty when you are throwing money at a coke infested drunk.
Well then that means that all the love they showed us on BuckVie was just a bunch of bullsh*t?

Was it fake and phony like Lindsey and Sleazy holding hands when they hated each other?

Do these people actually have any emotions that are genuine, or they're just a bunch of phonies?
Old 04-14-2020, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Well then that means that all the love they showed us on BuckVie was just a bunch of bullsh*t?

Was it fake and phony like Lindsey and Sleazy holding hands when they hated each other?

Do these people actually have any emotions that are genuine, or they're just a bunch of phonies?
BuckVie wasn't fake. They didn't have any issues. Christine comes back and all hell breaks lose because of (rhymes with boat, rhymes with cheazy).
Old 04-14-2020, 11:52 AM

Quote:

She will always choose Fleetwood Mac. You can't say that for (rhymes with boat, rhymes with cheazy)
Old 04-14-2020, 11:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Not sure I understand?
Chris and Lindsey definitely get along especially when it comes to making music. However when it came down to Mick making a ton of money with Stevie or nickel and dimes without Stevie....Mick chose Stevie and Christine was the silent supporter. I don't take that to mean Chris and Lindsey don't LOVE making music together and LOVED the Buck/Vie project.
The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend
Old 04-14-2020, 12:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Not sure I understand?
Chris and Lindsey definitely get along especially when it comes to making music. However when it came down to Mick making a ton of money with Stevie or nickel and dimes without Stevie....Mick chose Stevie and Christine was the silent supporter. I don't take that to mean Chris and Lindsey don't LOVE making music together and LOVED the Buck/Vie project.
The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend
Well, in my mind, she chose that idiot $tevie over Lindsey. That's so wrong, on multiple levels.

I've seen her roll her eyes at $tevie too many times.

Note to self - never depend on Christine McVie to be in charge of your life support. Her cell phone might need a charge.
Old 04-14-2020, 02:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well, in my mind, she chose that idiot $tevie over Lindsey. That's so wrong, on multiple levels.

Note to self - never depend on Christine McVie to be in charge of your life support. Her cell phone might need a charge.
Yes, she sold her soul for 10 million dollars
As bad as Lindsey's firing was...it STILL had monetary value for the band. Money talks.

Denying Bob Welch a tiny moment is worse because it had no monetary value. It was personal. Even in the wildest dreams....Bob's demands could not have been that great. However, Bob's demands came at the worst time for Mick (prior to the Dance). It was possible Mick needed every nickel from every album sold even in the early days to stay afloat. Bob changed FM and was the stepping stone for the other Americans to join. To dishonor him was to dishonor the legacy of the band. But hey now, we know Mick does not care about legacy by now
Old 04-14-2020, 02:59 PM

Quote:

She chose Fleetwood Mac and to be honest was put into a position where she didn't have a choice. The person that put her in that position (rhymes with coat and rhymes with sneezy)
Old 04-14-2020, 03:01 PM

Quote:
As bad as Lindsey's firing was...it STILL had monetary value for the band. Money talks.

Denying Bob Welch a tiny moment is worse because it had no monetary value. It was personal. Even in the wildest dreams....Bob's demands could not have been that great. However, Bob's demands came at the worst time for Mick (prior to the Dance). It was possible Mick needed every nickel from every album sold even in the early days to stay afloat. Bob changed FM and was the stepping stone for the other Americans to join. To dishonor him was to dishonor the legacy of the band. But hey now, we know Mick does not care about legacy by now
Even Lindsey still got his share. (thank God)
Old 04-14-2020, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

What is she now, 100? Like she needs the money!

Denying Bob's induction was the beginning of her no longer being my favorite musician (FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE). She can be a bitter shrew. Lindsey's firing sealed my opinion of her. I still care about her, and she's my favorite singer in the band, but she ain't the Superwoman Mick claimed. No wonder he thinks that. She folds like a cheap lawn chair for any of his wishes! #chaiseloungeChristine
Old 04-14-2020, 03:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
She chose Fleetwood Mac and to be honest was put into a position where she didn't have a choice. The person that put her in that position (rhymes with coat and rhymes with sneezy)
You know, had BuckVie NOT HAPPENED, I wouldn't hold this against her so intensely. They were the ones still interested in "the art". But she let him be thrown under the bus, AND DID NOTHING TO STOP IT. I lost 95% of my respect for her when this happened. She's no artist. She's a corporate shill!
Old 04-14-2020, 04:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There are 2 signs into Mick's dark soul: Take him to court and be banished forever.
Bob Welch and then Lindsey filing the lawsuit which settled. Mick always tries to speak positive but when asked about Lindsey rejoining the band after his heart attack and their long tour, Mick was a resound NO.
When Mick loses money and fights you in court is when he cuts you off forever.
Christine went with the flow but definitely had clout which she refused to use (again).

Money changes everything
Old 04-14-2020, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Well, he can be a genius, but please not a visionary. I almost fainted in the store when I saw the “visionary” sticker on the CD.
Whom are you talking about, and what sticker on what CD? Thanks.
Old 04-14-2020, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
There are 2 signs into Mick's dark soul:

Christine went with the flow but definitely had clout which she refused to use (again).

Money changes everything
Firstly, Mick has no soul.

IF she had said, "he's gone, and I'm gone", THAT would have stopped it.

PROVE.ME.WRONG.
Old 04-14-2020, 07:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Firstly, Mick has no soul.

IF she had said, "he's gone, and I'm gone", THAT would have stopped it.

PROVE.ME.WRONG.
If Christine had stood her ground, it’s likely that Stevie and Mick would have backed down. I don’t think that Stevie would have had confidence that the fans would not bristle if she were the only singer on the tour. Plus, I think she likes having another dinger there to lighten the burden. I think they needed Christine and would have given in. Plus, I am not sure that if Christine took a stand that John would not have sided with her over Stevie. She could’ve save the day, but heroes are hard to find.