User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2005, 09:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up Random Thoughts/Express Yourself...Part II

Well I was too lazy to search for the original random/express thread - so I'm starting a part II - the other was quite long anyway.

I was thinking that for moments when I'm feeling like I am tonight I should just start a blog, you know - one that doesn't involve bears with hair, but alas I'm also too lazy to do that right now.

----

If I hear that one more friend of mine is getting married - I may have to throw myself off a bridge.

I'm not typically one to be down about being single or anything, in fact I am quite happy and content right now, but sometimes I guess being single does get a bit old.

Right now I have more somewhere around 10 or more friends (past and present) who either recently got married, are getting married really soon - or are having babies with their happy spouses.

Ugh - I'm becoming the old spinster of the group! I also had the most disturbing dream the other night - I actually gave birth - to a baby girl - it was the weirdest dream, but of course it's got me thinking. Thinking about what I lack in my life - or at least what society and Happy Homelife Magazine or whatever tell me I'm missing in my life.

Still - I am not at a point where I will settle just to not be single - if I were that desperate I wouldn't be single at this point. That's the trouble - all of the people I've met here in Rochester do NOTHING for me - nothing. It's depressing - I feel like I'm dead inside sometimes - at least when it comes to human affection.

The last intense crush I had on someone? That possibly gay (but turned out not to be gay) guy in DC. That was a year ago!!

Okay - I'll stop now...

Sorry for those of you who actually wasted time reading my pathetic little rant I feel better now...