The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2024, 01:30 PM
Elliefw Elliefw is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 65
Default Americana Awards 2021 Video

Hi all. I don't really post on here but was clearing out some files off my phone and came across this from February 2021. I've never seen this circulating online as far as I'm aware, so I thought id share with fans rather than delete it.

apologies for the shoddy quality. I've watched the Americana awards online for a few years now and filmed this from my phone as it's always impossible to re watch the ceremony afterwards.

enjoy!

https://we.tl/t-9VT1kz95hc
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 02-10-2024, 02:27 PM
FuzzyPlum FuzzyPlum is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3,421
Default

Hey you….thank you so much for sharing that. Damn….she looked really good then. I remember some other interview she mentioned she was off on a safari.
I’m just gonna go and have a lie down and a little cry now
__________________

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2024, 10:55 PM
Penguin Emeritus Penguin Emeritus is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliefw View Post
Hi all. I don't really post on here but was clearing out some files off my phone and came across this from February 2021. I've never seen this circulating online as far as I'm aware, so I thought id share with fans rather than delete it.

apologies for the shoddy quality. I've watched the Americana awards online for a few years now and filmed this from my phone as it's always impossible to re watch the ceremony afterwards.

enjoy!

https://we.tl/t-9VT1kz95hc
wow that made me emotional. she looked good. i knew she did one safari, didn't know about the second! good for her. thanks for sharing that..

--Lis
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2024, 11:08 PM
DownOnRodeo's Avatar
DownOnRodeo DownOnRodeo is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 3,814
Default

"I don't know if my trail is blazing as much as it used to."

With pithy one liners like that it's no surprise she can write a song at a drop of a hat!
__________________
Joe
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-11-2024, 12:05 PM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 6,090
Default

Ok, wow—just watching her and listening to that lovely lilt! Did she ever go on the second safari trip?

Btw: she sounds so much better here than she does on the BBC doc, where she appears frail and possibly medicated.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-11-2024, 10:00 PM
Penguin Emeritus Penguin Emeritus is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Ok, wow—just watching her and listening to that lovely lilt! Did she ever go on the second safari trip?

Btw: she sounds so much better here than she does on the BBC doc, where she appears frail and possibly medicated.
i wonder if she ever did. nice that she enjoyed the 1st one so much.

was this clip actually from feb 2021?? or maybe earlier?

--Lis
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-11-2024, 11:22 PM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 6,090
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin Emeritus View Post
i wonder if she ever did. nice that she enjoyed the 1st one so much.

was this clip actually from feb 2021?? or maybe earlier?

--Lis
She won the award in 2021 (I checked). So, it has to be from that time.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Fleetwood Mac-Best of 1969-1974-Indie Excl. 2LP Blue Vinyl Record(PRE SALE 7/26) picture

Fleetwood Mac-Best of 1969-1974-Indie Excl. 2LP Blue Vinyl Record(PRE SALE 7/26)

$44.99



Fleetwood Mac–Future Games LP, 1972 Reprise N.MINT/MINT (In Shrink) picture

Fleetwood Mac–Future Games LP, 1972 Reprise N.MINT/MINT (In Shrink)

$24.95



Fleetwood Mac - Tango In The Night LP Forest Green Vinyl Exclusive Limited Ed.  picture

Fleetwood Mac - Tango In The Night LP Forest Green Vinyl Exclusive Limited Ed.

$75.00



Buckingham Nicks - 1973 US 1st Press Gatefold Sterling RL EX/NM Ultrasonic Clean picture

Buckingham Nicks - 1973 US 1st Press Gatefold Sterling RL EX/NM Ultrasonic Clean

$149.99



FLEETWOOD MAC - FLEETWOOD MAC New Sealed 1975 Audio CD picture

FLEETWOOD MAC - FLEETWOOD MAC New Sealed 1975 Audio CD

$8.48




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved