The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I always have random dreams with Stevie in them! The last Stevie dream I remember tho was that I went to her house because she wanted me to come over and listen to her new album. I remember listening to the album in my dream and thinking "OMG this is amazing!" However, upon waking all I could remember was that there was a new version of "All The Kings Horses" on it. It was a pretty amazing dream, but it has been a few weeks so I don't remember a lot of it. I do have this recurring dream with Stevie however. Every few months I will dream that I am in an airport and I am walking over to the section to where I am to sit and wait for my plane, and sitting in one of the chairs is a woman wearing sunglasses and it just so happens to be Stevie. So I go sit next to her and say "Has anyone ever told you you look like Stevie Nicks?" I guess so I don't look like some wild eyed crazed fan, but it is her and we start talking. I never remember what we talk about but it's always an airport, she's always alone, and she's always wearing sunglasses. I hope this is some crystal vision and that someday I will meet her in an airport. But then again, since when does Stevie fly commercial airlines, wait in airports, and go places by herself?!
Old 04-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I had a dream that I Stevie was like grandma, and she made me a sandwich. It was random.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I had a dream a few weeks ago that Stevie was looking for a new assistant and she wanted to let me try out the position for a day. I was doing a great job and she was ready to hire me full time but then something and I don't remember what happened and it didn't work out. Too bad I don't remember the rest.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Senior Ledgie

i had a dream a couple months ago and it was stevie related but i never saw her. i don't really remember it since it was a while ago, but i remember waking up and thinking i have to go call stevie i havent talked to her in awhile and then having to convince myself that i really don't know her.

i have a lot of dreams with stevie in them but i never actually see her and its really disappointing
Old 04-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Senior Ledgie

I've had several Stevie/Mac dreams, but the funniest was that my husband and I were at Stevie's apartment and she lived on the top floor of this building. I remember looking out the window at the top of a forest of trees. In order to leave, you had to take this elevator that flew through the air. I was going to go somewhere and I was in the elevator, but I couldn't figure out how to get back up to the apartment, so I had to land the elevator on the ground floor of the building, which was kind of like a shopping mall. I had to call Stevie on the phone to get her to command the elevator back up to the top. I remember that in the dream she answered the phone "hello" clear as day. I woke up laughing!

A
Old 04-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Ledgie

I had a dream that for some reason, the band wanted to play more Christine songs than usual, and hired me to fill in on rhythem guitar and sing Christine's parts. Which is kinda weird, cuz i'm a dude. Anyway, I'm super excited, and super nervous, especially because the first song is Say You Love Me, and I'm sure all these old people sitting out in the audience will boo me off the stage because I'm singing Christine's songs. Lindsay's off doing something, and John and Stevie are in their dressing rooms. so it's mostly me and Mick talking about Monty Python movies ? So the intro music starts to play, and I'm REALLY nervous this time. I'm about to go onstage, and stevie's right next to me becuz im going to be playing guitar where Chris' keyboards usually are. She sees im nervous, and leans over and says "don't worry, your gonna do fine. You just go on that stage, and make those people love you". To which I stammer something along the lines of "um...thank you Stevie"
Seconds later, im on stage, and we start the song. Some of the audience seems confused at my presence, but they go with it, and seem to enjoy it. I'd im not doing that bad myself. So we play the show, and I love every minute of it. Stevie and I end up chasing each other around the stage during Stand Back, and Lindsay and I have a guitar battle during I'm so Afraid, where I obviously lose. But, I get to sing Little Lies as the first song during the encore! I get really into the song, and so does the band and the audience. By the end of the song, everyone is going nuts, and Stevie says to the crowd: "I'd like to introduce the newest member of Fleetwood Mac, (name witheld)!" I nearly faint from joy, and we play the last few songs of the show. We head back to the tour bus, and we're all talking about going out to eat, and joking around, and I realize that these people are my friends now, and that i'm really part of the band.

and then I wake up
Old 04-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I ended up having an FM dream last night, probably from reading all of these posts!! I was at a school and there was going to be a concert. Seating was first come, first served, so I hurried to the front. I ended up with a ticket for the second row. Then when I sat down, there was a a wooden wall set up between the first row and second, so I thought I wouldn't be able to see after all! Then these two guys came up and carried away the wood panel so we could see. Lindsey sang the first song (Red Rover), then Mick was doing a drum solo and I left the auditorium and while waiting in line for the bathroom, Lindsey walks by and I said 'Hi'. He was in a hurry, so he smiled, said 'Hi' and walked on. Then... I woke up.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefox4000 View Post
no prob. I have Cerebral Palsy Miranda. I cannot walk. I was born with it. It's never gotten in my way. In fact, now I work as a public speaker For CP. Besides i'm Indestructible

Mick
Wow, such inspiration!
Anway,
I had this dream that I was playing the piano, while Stevie sang -
Old 04-11-2010, 08:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

I had a dream last night that I was being sued by Fleetwood Mac for some reason. As part of the deal, the court was forcing to pay 20% of the settlement to "Sara," despite my repeated attempts at convincing them that "Sara" was the name of a song, and not an actual person.

Whatever.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowi View Post
Wow, such inspiration!
Anway,
I had this dream that I was playing the piano, while Stevie sang -

Thank you so Much I don't think i'm special....but hearing that makes me smile thank you.

Mick

-Tom Waits
Old 04-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Last night I dreamed that Chris was teaching me to play Never Make Me Cry on piano. Lord knows

And one time I dreamed I was at a party and Stevie was there with her Alice in Wonderland dress on

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 04-11-2010, 03:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am pretty sure that ll of us at one point or another has had a Stevie or Mac dream, and I am definitely one of them. I have had several throughout the years. I always love them. From me meeting Stevie, to playing in her band- they're all great.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefox4000 View Post
Awwww thanks BTW The kids love when i sing last year it was go Insane lol

Mick
Damn! Why wasn't I invited?!
Sadly I don't have much by way of a singing voice - to the point that I don't like to hear myself sing! But I'm always interested in hearing other Ledgies' covers. Would you consider posting yours?
Once I had a dream where I was trying to find a Lindsey Buckingham solo concert, and discovered that there'd been a last minute venue change! However, I was lucky enough to find the new venue... only to see Lindsey on stage for less than a split second before I woke up!
NB. Not necessarily in that order...
Old 04-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 View Post
i must say that i had this one dream, that will stick with me forever. You see, i'm not exactly "popular" at high school. in fact, i'm a lot of times the object of jest because of my weird music taste and my 'eccentricity'. Anyways, the dream was:

On the last day of school, there was a "farewell' concert where students could perform. It was like on of those cheesy 'coming of age' movies where this shy girl sings her heart out and surprises everyone, and all of a sudden everyone wants to be her friend. As i'm in the middle of performing "Love Changes", i hear a familiar, raspy voice and i turn around and IT'S STEVIE! So we sing a duet, and then she takes me out to dinner and then BAM! She's all like, "Miranda, i want to adopt you."

Best.Friggin.Dream.Evar!
The object of jest, you say? Hmm... I was once rather weird and nerdy, and used to be teased a bit when I was younger in high school. But now I'm older, weirder, nerdier, and I now love "old people's music", but I'm also much more outgoing and generally proud (for better or worse). After all, anyone who makes a pass at me, irrationally disagrees with my opinions, or just doesn't like the look of me, is an inferior individual. Then again, most people are - who could deny the superiority of my luscious beard? Rofl! (You'd be laughing too if you could see me... )
Btw, you have the advantage of looking gorgeous, which I didn't have (well, the advantage of handsomeness in my case, I guess, considering my gender), so you've always got that up your sleeve.
Anyway Miranda, I want your dream! Post haste! Make it snappy!
NB. Not necessarily in that order...
Old 04-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycee View Post
The object of jest, you say? Hmm... I was once rather weird and nerdy, and used to be teased a bit when I was younger in high school. But now I'm older, weirder, nerdier, and I now love "old people's music", but I'm also much more outgoing and generally proud (for better or worse). After all, anyone who makes a pass at me, irrationally disagrees with my opinions, or just doesn't like the look of me, is an inferior individual. Then again, most people are - who could deny the superiority of my luscious beard? Rofl! (You'd be laughing too if you could see me... )
Btw, you have the advantage of looking gorgeous, which I didn't have (well, the advantage of handsomeness in my case, I guess, considering my gender), so you've always got that up your sleeve.
Anyway Miranda, I want your dream! Post haste! Make it snappy!

oh boy, you are too generous! really!

SN: 4/6/11
I met my angel: 3/31/09