User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockALittle250 View Post
Ha...I don't think Lindsey and La Nicks are sitting in a boardroom somewhere staring at a huge computer screen laughing at us for perpetuating these kinds of things
No, I don't either! I think they laugh all the way to the bank!!
Old 07-13-2008, 06:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Why do y'all perpetuate the BS? Nevermind, it's what they want anyway...

Six months ago Stevie couldn't bear to tour without Chris by her side............

As usual, i am dizzy from listening to Stevie.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 07-13-2008, 06:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockALittle250 View Post
I do have to agree with you though about her performances on the SYW tour...she was very blah and stagnant, but i think that was because she was unhappy with that tour and album altogether. As i stated above, on her CV tour she was revitalized and enchanting on stage.
Or maybe something else was going on??? Like menopause, her Dad deteriorating, a hip injury.....etc. As usual, it has to be Lindsey making her unhappy.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 07-13-2008, 07:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Or maybe something else was going on??? Like menopause, her Dad deteriorating, a hip injury.....etc. As usual, it has to be Lindsey making her unhappy.
Thank you.

Quote:

Six months ago Stevie couldn't bear to tour without Chris by her side............

And, she SPINS one more time...
Old 07-13-2008, 08:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

It couldn't that she really felt that way and then Mick and the boys changed her mind?

Is it all that black and white to you?

And, I know you know better

BTW - did you see this thread - http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=36262 - post number 11

save the cheerleader - save the world

Last edited by strandinthewind; 07-13-2008 at 08:53 AM..
Old 07-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well with the way she's been ripping him apart lately, it seems that it probably had something to do with him...but i completely forgot about the other things that you stated as to why she was in a slump during that time. I don't like pointing the finger at Lindsey all the time, but when you see Stevie always blaming him for something, it's easy to just play follow the leader
Old 07-13-2008, 11:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
I'm fine with an additional producer. I'm just concerned that Stevie might choose the producer.
Whatever choice is made & whoever is chosen will have a lot less say in Buckingham's own material than in the Nicks songs.

Quote:
By the way re: Stevie's star quality. I saw her in concert at Jones Beach a few weeks ago. She twirled. As much as she used to? No. But she didn't need to.
Everybody sees Stevie through his own lens. (Obviously, I'm talking metaphorically here.) When I watch today's Stevie on TV or YouTube, I don't "see" what so many others see. Yes, she twirls & wiggles, but I haven't enjoyed a twirl or a wiggle of hers since the U.S. unemployment rate was above 9 percent.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 07-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
When I watch today's Stevie on TV or YouTube, I don't "see" what so many others see. Yes, she twirls & wiggles, but I haven't enjoyed a twirl or a wiggle of hers since the U.S. unemployment rate was above 9 percent.
How I completely agree with you. When I hear people say how she performed Rhiannon just like she did in the 1970's and then I see the performance and think to myself, "I don't think so buddy." A few months back when I posted this photo in the Tusk Tour Thread and you commented, "I wish FM still had this kind of Vibe." I wanted to reach thru the computer and hug you(don't be afraid). I would LOVE to see and hear Stevie perform Rhiannon like she did from 1975-1982 but I'm afraid those days are long over.

Old 07-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
How I would LOVE to see and hear Stevie perform Rhiannon like she did from 1975-1982 but I'm afraid those days are long over.

can't go back, can't go back
Old 07-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Whatever choice is made & whoever is chosen will have a lot less say in Buckingham's own material than in the Nicks songs.
I know. THAT'S what I'm afraid of. . .

I don't want a Mac album (or track) sounding like TISL.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink Don't believe everything you read

I fail to see why Stevie would even want to be involved with Fleetwood Mac in any project anymore. Everything the band has done to her has been bad. They basically took away her life for the better part of 30 years and made it so she could never have an off day much less get married and have children. As far as Lindsey goes... well what more needs to be said about that guy? He pretty much ruined the entire Say You Will album. In between his poor production of Stevie's songs and trying to make the album a double album (like that failure Tusk,) the guy has the nerve to go out and outshine and outperform Stevie thoughout the entire tour. What a jerk! On top of that, even though Stevie has taken several personal jabs about him and the production of the album in the media, Lindsey has not respond in a similar fashion at all. Talk about gutless!

This time around things are going to be done right. They're going to bring in someone who Stevie likes so Lindsey won't get his grubby paws on any of her material and ruin it. When you're listening to the next Fleetwood Mac album, you'll be skipping every Lindsey track to hear Stevie. Afterall, Stevie is the reason why Fleetwood Mac even exists much less is around anymore. They need her more than she needs them!!!

Matt
Old 07-13-2008, 04:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
I fail to see why Stevie would even want to be involved with Fleetwood Mac in any project anymore. Everything the band has done to her has been bad. They basically took away her life for the better part of 30 years and made it so she could never have an off day much less get married and have children. As far as Lindsey goes... well what more needs to be said about that guy? He pretty much ruined the entire Say You Will album. In between his poor production of Stevie's songs and trying to make the album a double album (like that failure Tusk,) the guy has the nerve to go out and outshine and outperform Stevie thoughout the entire tour. What a jerk! On top of that, even though Stevie has taken several personal jabs about him and the production of the album in the media, Lindsey has not respond in a similar fashion at all. Talk about gutless!

This time around things are going to be done right. They're going to bring in someone who Stevie likes so Lindsey won't get his grubby paws on any of her material and ruin it. When you're listening to the next Fleetwood Mac album, you'll be skipping every Lindsey track to hear Stevie. Afterall, Stevie is the reason why Fleetwood Mac even exists much less is around anymore. They need her more than she needs them!!!

Matt
Oh -- LN has taken his punches in the past

save the cheerleader - save the world

Last edited by strandinthewind; 07-13-2008 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: sounded too harsh
Old 07-13-2008, 06:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Matt
Fine form, Matt.

Michele
Old 07-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Matt
AMEN brother
Old 07-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind View Post
Oh -- LN has taken his punches in the past
Apparently she's not alone.

ETA: Yeah, but has he ever dragged her down a driveway with a car. . . by her hair?