User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
She isn't an amateur...a college graduate with years of experience in the writing/politcal field...

Now college drop-out Michael Moore...thats an amateur.

Yeah, and which one is more successful? Michael Moore.

And she is an amateur. She got fired from MSNBC because of it. Only an amateur tells a Vietnam veteran with one arm and one leg that it's because of people like them that we lost the Vietnam war. If you like sick pigs, "she's" your gal.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention

They were very shocked that I would even dare to bring up Ann's sex change operation.
would that be like your sex change operation?

do tell...all the details.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
She isn't an amateur...a college graduate with years of experience in the writing/politcal field...

Now college drop-out Michael Moore...thats an amateur.
From experience - a college degree means nothing - it's a piece of paper....she's just a big an idiot for having one as she would be without one...
Old 01-18-2005, 01:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
From experience - a college degree means nothing - it's a piece of paper....she's just a big an idiot for having one as she would be without one...
I agree. Bill Gates dropped out of college. He's some things, dumb isn't one of them.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Looks like your buttons are being pushed now eh? What a grade school comeback that was....
Old 01-18-2005, 01:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Yeah, and which one is more successful? Michael Moore.

And she is an amateur. She got fired from MSNBC because of it. Only an amateur tells a Vietnam veteran with one arm and one leg that it's because of people like them that we lost the Vietnam war. If you like sick pigs, "she's" your gal.
Well, even though she frequently still appears on MSNBC...was on their last night to be quite honest. People afraid of THE TRUTH tend to fire the ones who dare speek the truth. What happened to a free country where we are allowed to express our opinions...You know the 1st ammendemnt that liberals fight so vigerously for...or does it only work when you get to express YOUR thoughts.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Looks like your buttons are being pushed now eh? What a grade school comeback that was....
yea, it was pretty bad wasn't it. lol
Old 01-18-2005, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ann the Man agrees with you, Deanna. She trashes Jim Jeffords' degree from Yale in her book Treason. But then she goes on to praise Bush for "graduating from Yale and Harvard Business School" in the next chapter.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Ah, yes. Had the boys snipped off last week, but I still have yet to deal with my Adam's Apple and lack of breasts. Sort of like Miss Coulter.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
I agree. Bill Gates dropped out of college. He's some things, dumb isn't one of them.
Yes, but look at what Bill has done...actually accomplished great things. I happen to be using something that came from his brilliant mind...right now!

Michael Moore would still be a no-name if it weren't for his oscar speech which was deemed idiotic by even Ms. Barbra Streisand.

Now he suckers Americans into watching fictitious (one of his favorite words) films such as F9-11. Well I have to had it to him, he should at least get an oscar nomm. for best editing...considering he did a lot of that.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Well, even though she frequently still appears on MSNBC...was on their last night to be quite honest. People afraid of THE TRUTH tend to fire the ones who dare speek the truth. What happened to a free country where we are allowed to express our opinions...You know the 1st ammendemnt that liberals fight so vigerously for...or does it only work when you get to express YOUR thoughts.
Yet again, you know nothing about even your hero. She was fired from MSNBC in the late nineties for her mouth and her presentation of lies as facts. It makes no difference whether she's a commentator on Scarborough Country or not.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ah, yes. Had the boys snipped off last week, but I still have yet to deal with my Adam's Apple and lack of breasts. Sort of like Miss Coulter.
Come on now...she's a man because she does not have large boobs like...Micahel Moore...he has to be at least a D cup.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

You'd be a great Coulter for Halloween....with pie in the face and all.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yes, but look at what Bill has done...actually accomplished great things. I happen to be using something that came from his brilliant mind...right now!

Michael Moore would still be a no-name if it weren't for his oscar speech which was deemed idiotic by even Ms. Barbra Streisand.

Now he suckers Americans into watching fictitious (one of his favorite words) films such as F9-11. Well I have to had it to him, he should at least get an oscar nomm. for best editing...considering he did a lot of that.
Care to point out any lies or discrepancies in Fahrenheit 9/11? I bet you can't.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Yet again, you know nothing about even your hero. She was fired from MSNBC in the late nineties for her mouth and her presentation of lies as facts. It makes no difference whether she's a commentator on Scarborough Country or not.
I know exactly their pathetic reasoning for fireing her. But my point was, if she had been a liberal attaking anyone with her "mouth" and still fired after that...liberals across the US would be in an uproar because of the violation of her freedom of speech.