Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySongbird

-this is the nearest smilie i could get to upset! WHY ARE THERE NO CRYING SMILIES??!!!

anyway boo hoo! i still dont have that!!!! i want it soooooooo bad! seriously where can i get my hands on it? & the tusk doc? how do these trade sights work? anyway while i dream can you tell me about them? so i can at least imagine!

p.s. cough cough cough NOT CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cough cough........
GypsySongbird, private message me w/ what tapes you want; I'm sure we can work out a 2 for 1 trade or something.

BTW-- as Mary Anne dared me to ask John, I went ahead and dared him to ask Chris. hahaha we shall see. I doubt he'll do it..but perhaps the truth shall be revealed. He seems to think the face and clothes aren't quite right, and that Chris has nicer legs.

-Lis
Old 07-11-2005, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin
GypsySongbird, private message me w/ what tapes you want; I'm sure we can work out a 2 for 1 trade or something.

BTW-- as Mary Anne dared me to ask John, I went ahead and dared him to ask Chris. hahaha we shall see. I doubt he'll do it..but perhaps the truth shall be revealed. He seems to think the face and clothes aren't quite right, and that Chris has nicer legs.

-Lis
aw! did he really say that -coz its true!!!!!!!

ok, give me a sec! thanks!
Old 07-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySongbird
aw! did he really say that -coz its true!!!!!!!

ok, give me a sec! thanks!
Yes, he did. However I maintain that Chris herself has said she was a bit chubby as a teen, so don't focus on the legs, people!

I might also add that, should I be cursed w/ legs like that girl in the picture, I would not complain.

-Lis
Old 07-19-2005, 02:08 AM
Junior Ledgie

The Girl is really tall compared to the others (for the most part) and Chris is tall ya know , the facial features are alot alike......

I am without any doubt the only normal member of Fleetwood Mac ~ Christine McVie

Old 07-19-2005, 04:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

That doesn't look like a photo from the 50s - I'd say mid-sixties, maybe 1963-4. The dresses and the hair tell me 60s... Miniskirts appeared in about 1965, but there's no way these girls would have been allowed to wear them at school at that time anyway. British girls in the 50s looked way more staid than that in general, but it's just my opinion of course

Last edited by bretonbanquet; 07-19-2005 at 04:32 PM..
Old 07-19-2005, 05:51 PM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet
That doesn't look like a photo from the 50s - I'd say mid-sixties, maybe 1963-4. The dresses and the hair tell me 60s... Miniskirts appeared in about 1965, but there's no way these girls would have been allowed to wear them at school at that time anyway. British girls in the 50s looked way more staid than that in general, but it's just my opinion of course
I'm not familiar w/ British fashion in the 50's /60's so i appreciate your input. As I think i wrote somewhere, john also said the clothes didn't seem right for the time she was at school. Although is what these girls have on considered mini skirts? Anything over the knee was a mini skirt?

I suppose it probably isn't her...what are the odds, really? but something about that face, i don't know, it grabs me.

who knows???

-Lis
Old 07-20-2005, 07:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bretonbanquet
I agree. I would have said early seventies but certainly not late fifties.

I don't think that's our Chris.

Gail
Old 07-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm not familiar w/ British fashion in the 50's /60's so i appreciate your input. As I think i wrote somewhere, john also said the clothes didn't seem right for the time she was at school. Although is what these girls have on considered mini skirts? Anything over the knee was a mini skirt?

-Lis
I guess a miniskirt came about halfway down to the knee - I am no expert though They were pretty mini, and they caused a right old uproar at the time - I heard a story of model Jean Shrimpton (I think) wearing a miniskirt to a horse racing meeting in 1965 and it made the newspapers... AND she wasn't wearing gloves! People must have thought the world was ending there and then
Old 07-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I suppose it probably isn't her...what are the odds, really? but something about that face, i don't know, it grabs me.
-Lis
i really don't think its possible! christines beautiful! - no, it just can't be!
Old 07-22-2005, 12:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Heard from John; he says he's "pretty sure" that's not Chris. I, however, remain unconvinced.

Check out the pics I attached here, does no one else see this resemblance-- in the eyes/nose/apple cheeks etc?!

oh well, whatever....

*cough* I still think it's her *cough*

-Lis
The resemblance is remarkable. I think it could be her.