The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-03-2015, 03:03 PM

on the first two photos she looks like she's saying: "Draw me like one of your french girls..."
Old 07-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post

on the first two photos she looks like she's saying: "Draw me like one of your french girls..."
She has that look about her a lot

Don't let the cute face fool you, she's a little diva when she wants to be and VERY cheeky. But she's so soft and sweet - not really a lap cat, but very sociable and alwyas wants to be around people. She's not one for sitting on your knee, mainly because she's too big, but she's never far away from us.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:15 AM

She's beautiful... all that fur...
Also Izzie was sweet and sociable but didn't want to be in my lap. She just wanted to knead my thighs, if I was on the sofa, or my stomach, if I was on the bed; all while tickling me with her soft tail on my face or neck.
Old 07-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Too many pets in our household (one missing from the pics as he doesn't hang out with the rest of them)

Old 07-04-2015, 09:59 AM

So much cuteness on a single spot...
Old 07-08-2015, 01:52 PM

The other night, when going to the bathroom after my father took a shower, I found this on the wet bath mat; it's hot for our pets too, especially when they're black (and old):

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 07-08-2015 at 02:40 PM..
Old 07-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

my 2 boys gizzy & tank - gizzy is the orange and white one and tank is the black and gray one.

gizmo - had his gallbladder taken out in march along with the re-routing of his blocked common bile duct and has also suffered from pancreatitis, cholangeohepatits and has IBD as well as a hiatal hernia right now from too much vomiting. he is on meds and expected to make a fully recovery for the hernia but will probably have to be on meds forever for the IBD. he is 11 and is just the best. i knew the moment i laid eyes on him at the animal rescue that he was meant to be my cat.
tank - recently had 4 teeth pulled an issue with his back claw and had a liver biopsy for his raised liver enzymes but the doc said he looks good and that maybe he still has an infection of some sort. i think its from the teeth.
he is such a sweet boy and so chill and just spends all his time purring. tank is also 11. when my hubby saw his face at the animal rescue he just had to have him. lol best part is that he just wants held like a baby 24/7
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gizzy.jpg (89.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 10689956_10152808999642460_3604804872253299026_n.jpg (50.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 07-29-2015, 08:03 AM

10. You can make your own Clevercat litter box for a fraction of the cost. Gives your cat some privacy and keeps dogs from getting in and messing with their business. Directions here (http://www.posedperfection.com/2014/...knock-off.html).

11. Glue a carpet sample to a wooden frame for a minimalist cat scratch post. It’s practically wall art.

12. A tissue box and toilet paper rolls can easily be turned into an inexpensive toy your cat will love.

13. If your cat has ruined your screen door or window, there’s a fix for that. Window screen tape! Get it here (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0081S4H3O/?tag=buzz0f-20).

14. Tie sisal rope around an Expedit single shelving unit to create a scratch post and cat bed in one.

15. Give your cat a place to hang out besides your workspace by flipping over the top of a board game box. No more accidentally sending emails to your boss with the words “asdfkjhasall aslsakdfjf.”

16. Don’t de-claw your cats! If your cat is regularly drawing blood, cover his paws with Soft Paw vinyl coverings for their paws. As an added bonus, they are like Minx for cats. You can buy them here (https://www.softpaws.com/).

17. Save money by growing your own catnip. Cut out the middle man. You can grow it in your garden or as a potted plant. Get the directions here (http://home.howstuffworks.com/green-...row-catnip.htm).

18. Use this vacuum hack to get the cat litter that falls into weird crevices. You know how it always gets in the cracks of your floor? There’s a hack for that.

19. If your cat’s favorite activity is using more toilet paper than your entire family combined, tuck it in like so.