The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-13-2011, 06:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

vivfox - are you just posting articles about dates that have already been displayed? I dont get it.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Meet and Greet

Per NicksFix, there will be a meet and greet in Minnesota ($204). Hopefully that is offered at other venues.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Why are some of these dates different? Esp the PA ones, which are the ones I am trying to go to! One site said there was a show in Glenside, not Philly. And the Pittsburgh date is listed as Sept 20 once but then the 22nd on another.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Wink Hmm....

Same old, same old in regards to information, but I've not seen that photo before. Wonder if that is from the CD booklet, if he has a CD booklet?
Old 06-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoS View Post
I remember last time we had to drive all the way to Cleveland (ew) to see him.
I'm not taking it personal. I only live here for work.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL
Old 06-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline79 View Post
Why are some of these dates different? Esp the PA ones, which are the ones I am trying to go to! One site said there was a show in Glenside, not Philly. And the Pittsburgh date is listed as Sept 20 once but then the 22nd on another.
dont fret caroline; no doubt everything will work out with regard to various kinks over the next couple of days.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I'm not taking it personal. I only live here for work.
I heard Pittsburgh wasn't any better but i've never been there, hope thats not true. One time, after a concert in Cleveland, I thought I got locked out of my car and had to walk around trying to find a cop...I was sooo scared

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
dont fret caroline; no doubt everything will work out with regard to various kinks over the next couple of days.
I know...I'm trying to find someone to go with me but I can't since I don't know the exact date. I have to be at that show!...breathe Sami, breathe
Old 06-13-2011, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Glenside is outside of Philadelphia.
Don't know about the Pittsburgh date but Pittsburgh is FAR from Philly (I found that out on a long 11 hour train ride from NYC).
Old 06-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Are the meet'n'greet tickets sold through Ticketmaster as well for the Minnesota show?

Also, regarding the Chicago show, Lindsey is not listed on The Vic Theatre's website nor Ticketmaster. I wonder when that show goes onsale - or am I missing something?

Last edited by sodascouts; 06-13-2011 at 09:50 PM..
Old 06-13-2011, 09:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I heard Pittsburgh wasn't any better but i've never been there, hope thats not true. One time, after a concert in Cleveland, I thought I got locked out of my car and had to walk around trying to find a cop...I was sooo scared

I know...I'm trying to find someone to go with me but I can't since I don't know the exact date. I have to be at that show!...breathe Sami, breathe
Pittsburgh is a very nice and safe city but the show is in Homestead which is kinda ghetto but they are trying to revitalize the area. The Waterfront is near the Carnegie Music Hall and it has a ton of shopping and restaurants and a hotel if you are staying for the night. I havent been back to Cleveland since my hubby and I went there 5 years ago for a baseball game. My hubby had on a Steeler hat and we got yelled and cursed at everywhere we went and someone stole his tickets to the game. Later on we couldnt get a cab back from the flats so we had to walk back to the Renaissance Hotel and then some strange guy followed us in and we had to run to our room to escape him. We used to go there all the time but after that last run of back luck we arent sure if we ever want to go back but I do want to see the new exhibits at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so we shall see. We have learned our lesson which is not to wear anything Pittsburgh related in Cleveland -ha ha!!!!

Last edited by kak125; 06-14-2011 at 09:17 AM..
Old 06-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
Glenside is outside of Philadelphia.
Don't know about the Pittsburgh date but Pittsburgh is FAR from Philly (I found that out on a long 11 hour train ride from NYC).
Yeah Pittsburgh is about 4 1/2 to 5 hours from Philly. Its all turnpike so if you drive fast you can make it closer to 4 1/2 hours. Its a boring drive though thats for sure. The Pittsburgh date is definitley on Sept 20th. It was confirmed through Dru sky entertainment which books alot of the smaller shows around here.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak125 View Post
Yeah Pittsburgh is about 4 1/2 to 5 hours from Philly. Its all turnpike so if you drive fast you can make it closer to 4 1/2 hours. Its a boring drive though thats for sure. The Pittsburgh date is definitley on Sept 20th. It was confirmed through Dru sky entertainment which books alot of the smaller shows around here.
hahaha, I love how Pgh is getting all this love from this thread we needa get a group together and make this the next Wiltern
Old 06-13-2011, 10:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Are the meet'n'greet tickets sold through Ticketmaster as well?
Hi Nancy,

To answer your question-Yes TM seems to be selling the VIP M&Gs-or at least it looks like it since under the price range tab it has a top tix price of $222.84 ($209 VIP + taxes and fees.)

I also noticed that there will be a Hennepin Theater Trust pre-sale for that concert starting on Wednesday. But the presale password will not be free. You have to donate at least $500 for pre-sale access to concert tixs. Here is the web-link: https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quic...t&formId=56186

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal
Old 06-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Can I get VIP tickets to the pittsburgh show? What does that even mean?

Oh the shows not even on TM yet, nevermind

Last edited by caroline79; 06-13-2011 at 11:25 PM..
Old 06-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
To answer your question-Yes TM seems to be selling the VIP M&Gs-or at least it looks like it since under the price range tab it has a top tix price of $222.84 ($209 VIP + taxes and fees.)

I also noticed that there will be a Hennepin Theater Trust pre-sale for that concert starting on Wednesday. But the presale password will not be free. You have to donate at least $500 for pre-sale access to concert tixs. Here is the web-link: https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quic...t&formId=56186
Thanks for the info, wise one!