Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-14-2003, 02:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by strandinthewind
For that and alot of other times he has paid people to make him look good

If I was him I would sue the surgeon.....

Louise
Old 12-14-2003, 07:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: Say You Will Smoke Pot...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cammie
Oh, that is soooo funny! Lindsey can
smoke pot legally for his epilepsy...as on
the Mirage HBO special!!! LMAO! Potsey!

Somehow I doubt his marijuana is for medicinal reasons. And not everyone with epilepsy gets a free pass to smoke pot! In fact it's very, very, very rare.

I think Lindsey should put the pot away! He's got kids now! I mean, people get all up in arms about parents smoking regular cigarettes, but if it's pot, it's suddenly cool.

Sorry, just something that annoys me. Lindsey rocks no matter how much pot he does, lol. At least he was never a cokehead.

Last edited by sodascouts; 12-14-2003 at 07:31 PM..
Old 12-14-2003, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Say You Will Smoke Pot...

Quote:
Originally posted by sodascouts
Lindsey rocks no matter how much pot he does, lol. At least he was never a cokehead.
Welllllll... Lindsey has admitted that he used to do coke too. It just wasn't his drug of choice, like it was for Stevie & Mick.
It probably has to do with personality types.
Old 12-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Say You Will Smoke Pot...

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Stew
Welllllll... Lindsey has admitted that he used to do coke too. It just wasn't his drug of choice, like it was for Stevie & Mick.
It probably has to do with personality types.
I just realized it sounded like I was dissing Stevie with that "cokehead" comment. Didn't mean it that way! I really admire Stevie for overcoming that addiction.

And I'm not surprised to hear LB indulged in coke as well. It's a pretty safe bet that he had a little of what Carol Ann was snorting in mass quantities. Who knows, he might have even introduced her to it (the resulting massive guilt trip would explain why he stayed with her so long). I'm just glad he didn't become addicted himself.

Old 12-15-2003, 06:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Say You Will Smoke Pot...

Quote:
Originally posted by sodascouts
I'm just glad he didn't become addicted himself.
I have often wondered about this. LB has admitted to having his own "demons" and "issues" with the drug scene in general. Plus, they all admitted they did it "in mass quantities" in the 70's and mid to early 80's and LB certainly had some erradic behavior - tortured artist and all - during that time period. Finally, LB could have realized he was addicted and walked away, which some people can do - I've seen it, or, he may have sought private counselling rather than full out rehab, which people also do. In any event, from what is public information, he was never addicted to the point where he needed to seek a 60 days Betty Ford stay a la Stevie (no slam on her and kudos to her for having the nads to realize she needed help to quit).

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 12-15-2003, 12:38 PM

Lindsey may have been a casual coker user. We don't really know, since his use isn't talked about as much as Mick's or Stevie's. If he managed not to get addicted, he is a fortunate man, for cocaine is a devil of a drug.

As for pot, well, I'm a little surprised to read he is still smoking, though it is not shocking. I won't condemn him for it. Really, I won't condemn any pot smokers. Alcoholics have cause far more trouble in our society than pot smokers ever will. It's silly that we haven't legalized this drug yet.
Old 12-16-2003, 10:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Post Huh.

Interesting reading to say the LEAST. LOL

Hopefully, the doc won't get pushed back because I'm already in withdrawals from the England concerts. I had a dream about Lindsey this morning where I was downloading a concert on my computer, he walks by and I go "You don't mind that I'm doing this, right?" He goes "No, not at all." I LOVE THIS MAN!!

Forget pot, FM/Lindsey is my friggin heroin!!
Old 12-22-2003, 12:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

If you had to take 100 men who are between 21 and 65 say. If you took these men and asked who had smoked weed --I bet a good 90 of them would admit to doing it.

If Lindsey's still sparkin' it, whatever. He's got kids but I'm sure he's not doing it in front of them.

I go back and forth with this, but whatever. I am kind of sickly intrigued he still smokes. Maybe I'm just a sick person. :P

I don't think the Dance was that touched up--and I don't think this will be. These 50 year olds trying to hide their age would just be dumb, we all saw them on tour the past year and them trying to say, hey -we look 40 -after we just saw them for months without ANY touch -ups would be silly. Hopefully they leave it alone and they the wrinkles show!