The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

MY BUCKS LOST IN A HEARTBREAKER David, I dont want top hear it!!!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperflowers
MY BUCKS LOST IN A HEARTBREAKER David, I dont want top hear it!!!!!
Np dear. what do you think of my new pictures?
Old 09-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti
Count me in as one of those women!

David, I'm a long-suffering Chiefs fan and was a little surprised to see you pick us as actually WINNING a post-season game! I've been so busy this summer that I haven't had a lot of time to pay much attention to football yet. Having said that, I plan to veg out on the couch tomorrow afternoon and watch the Chiefs vs. the Jets.
Do you remember when Lin Elliot missed 3 field goals in that playoff game against the Colts a few years ago?
Old 09-11-2005, 01:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I loathe football. The only thing I'm hoping for this year is that the Patriots choke.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
GAH!!! I HATE the Eagles!!!! HATE!!!!!!
Well, I'm a huge Eagles fan. I LOVE the Eagles, so you can imagine what I think of the Cowboys.

I like the Eagles & the Colts in the Super Bowl, but only if the Colts get home field advantage over the Patriots. The Colts can't beat New England in the cold weather. Of course, I want the Eagles to finally win the whole thing.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidMn
Do you remember when Lin Elliot missed 3 field goals in that playoff game against the Colts a few years ago?

Uh yeah, I remember that unfortunately. I was at the game. It was literally about -10 out, I had a bad cold and I had to watch that crap. It is NOT one of the favorite memories of my lifetime.

"Don't f*&k with anyone's dog and don't ever date a musician."
Old 09-11-2005, 08:06 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57
Well, I'm a huge Eagles fan. I LOVE the Eagles, so you can imagine what I think of the Cowboys.

I like the Eagles & the Colts in the Super Bowl, but only if the Colts get home field advantage over the Patriots. The Colts can't beat New England in the cold weather. Of course, I want the Eagles to finally win the whole thing.

I love the Eagles. They had some good tunes, and a long career. I like that new song "No More Cloudy Days" from their live DVD.

The Colts? Not too familiar with them...but I do like Colt 45. Now THAT's some class right there.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon
I love the Eagles. They had some good tunes, and a long career. I like that new song "No More Cloudy Days" from their live DVD.

The Colts? Not too familiar with them...but I do like Colt 45. Now THAT's some class right there.
What about OE 800?
Old 09-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Uh yeah, I remember that unfortunately. I was at the game. It was literally about -10 out, I had a bad cold and I had to watch that crap. It is NOT one of the favorite memories of my lifetime.
Can you believe that turkey has a Super Bowl ring with the Cowboys?!?! UGH KICKERS!!!!
Old 09-12-2005, 12:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Can you believe that turkey has a Super Bowl ring with the Cowboys?!?! UGH KICKERS!!!!
I try not to think of Lin Elliott whenever possible.

The Chiefs looked GOOD yesterday! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I try not to think of Lin Elliott whenever possible.

The Chiefs looked GOOD yesterday! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know, I dont know if you're old enough to remember, but the Cheifs got their only super bowl win against my Vikings. Oh well, somebody's gotta be the Super Bowl's Biatch's. He we may have lost 4 super bowls without winning any, but at least we didnt lose 4 in a row like the Bills!! I'm not sure if I wanna hang my hat on that as Viking fan, but oh well.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You know, I dont know if you're old enough to remember, but the Cheifs got their only super bowl win against my Vikings. Oh well, somebody's gotta be the Super Bowl's Biatch's. He we may have lost 4 super bowls without winning any, but at least we didnt lose 4 in a row like the Bills!! I'm not sure if I wanna hang my hat on that as Viking fan, but oh well.
Uh yes David, I DO remember, as that Super Bowl victory was on January 11, 1970, which was my birthday--coolest birthday present EVER! And yes, I'm old. Ugh. I HATED the Vikings then, HATED them. But not so much anymore. I am still a certified Raider Hater though.

Old 09-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My Bills are off to a good start with our young stud of a QB J.P. Losman. I don't have false hopes of getting anywhere this year since he's just starting out, but maybe in another year or two. He looked damn good considering he has very little NFL experience. And he's cute too.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Uh yes David, I DO remember, as that Super Bowl victory was on January 11, 1970, which was my birthday--coolest birthday present EVER! And yes, I'm old. Ugh. I HATED the Vikings then, HATED them. But not so much anymore. I am still a certified Raider Hater though.
Btw, have you seen the video highlights from that super bowl where Hank Stram(God rest his soul) is talking about the Vikings defense and says "They're running around like it's a Chinese fire drill!!"
Old 09-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation I used to be a big...

pro football fan (I am still a St.Louis Rams/New Orleans Saints/New York Jets/ Pittsburgh Steelers/Tennessee Titans & especially the Kansas City Chiefs fan!) but the NFL (bka No Fun League) has become rather stale...

So I pay more attention to college football instead (Diehard Okla St Cowboys & USC Trojans fan...USC, Didnt they play on 'some' band's song and video back in 1980? I think the 'song' was called "Tusk"...Cant remember the band though)

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."