The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-02-2022, 10:50 AM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,224
Default Musicares footage

Anyone have a copy of Stevie’s three-hour Musicares speech? And, in fact, all band member speeches? These vids have been removed tom YouTube and I’m eager again to see Christine and Mick waltzing.
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 05-02-2022, 08:52 PM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,224
Default

Can anyone at least say why the vids have been removed online?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-03-2022, 08:57 AM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,383
Default

I picture you in ALL CAPS the next time you have to ask!!

__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-03-2022, 09:48 AM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I picture you in ALL CAPS the next time you have to ask!!

I was starting to feel unloved, almost as if some reviewer said my voice was callow.

Seriously, what happened to the footage? Why has it been removed?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-03-2022, 10:35 AM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I was starting to feel unloved, almost as if some reviewer said my voice was callow.

Seriously, what happened to the footage? Why has it been removed?
Michele and I have to inform you that if you ask again, you will be banned! Karen just texted us
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-03-2022, 02:45 PM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,224
Default

I cannot tell if you are being serious. Either way: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WM_Wonk4CNM

Last edited by aleuzzi; 05-03-2022 at 03:14 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-03-2022, 03:26 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I cannot tell if you are being serious. Either way: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WM_Wonk4CNM
Haha, not serious. It just feels like a conspiracy!!
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-03-2022, 03:30 PM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Haha, not serious. It just feels like a conspiracy!!
The band removed evidence, Stevie’s management removed evidence. But we shall always remember the waltz…
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-03-2022, 03:34 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
The band removed evidence, Stevie’s management removed evidence. But we shall always remember the waltz…
I just watched the entire clip. God, she is absolutely exhausting. She really does need a certain kind of attention. She's not honored to be there, she's honored to talk about herself and her life. And honestly upstages her bandmates without once iota of care about it.
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-03-2022, 06:07 PM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I just watched the entire clip. God, she is absolutely exhausting. She really does need a certain kind of attention. She's not honored to be there, she's honored to talk about herself and her life. And honestly upstages her bandmates without once iota of care about it.
Mos Def. But Mick and Christine waltzing--that's money, that is. I could replay those two seconds again and again...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-03-2022, 09:06 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Mos Def. But Mick and Christine waltzing--that's money, that is. I could replay those two seconds again and again...
It's so "money" as you say, that it made her take out Lindsey to punish them. You know I"M NOT WRONG.
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-03-2022, 09:39 PM
aleuzzi's Avatar
aleuzzi aleuzzi is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
It's so "money" as you say, that it made her take out Lindsey to punish them. You know I"M NOT WRONG.
She was being a big Storm, gurl.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-03-2022, 09:45 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 14,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
She was being a big Storm, gurl.
Much has gone by, since then.
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-03-2022, 10:29 PM
SteveMacD's Avatar
SteveMacD SteveMacD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Buckeye State
Posts: 7,940
Default

https://www.grammy.com/videos/fleetw...eptance-speech
__________________
On and on it will always be, the rhythm, rhyme, and harmony.



THE Stephen Hopkins
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-03-2022, 10:36 PM
SteveMacD's Avatar
SteveMacD SteveMacD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Buckeye State
Posts: 7,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
The band removed evidence, Stevie’s management removed evidence. But we shall always remember the waltz…
OR the Grammy's wanted all of the money from traffic to their website

The full video was literally the first Google result I got for "Fleetwood Mac 2018 MusicCares."
__________________
On and on it will always be, the rhythm, rhyme, and harmony.



THE Stephen Hopkins
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Heavy Metal by Brunning, Bob picture

Heavy Metal by Brunning, Bob

$7.28



Reggae by Bob Brunning picture

Reggae by Bob Brunning

$6.46



Bob Brunning Sound Trackers Music Series Hardcover 6 Book Lot Pop, Metal, Reggae picture

Bob Brunning Sound Trackers Music Series Hardcover 6 Book Lot Pop, Metal, Reggae

$79.99



Bob Brunning Sound Trackers 1970s Pop Hardcover Book Import picture

Bob Brunning Sound Trackers 1970s Pop Hardcover Book Import

$19.99



Rock 'n' Roll by Bob Brunning picture

Rock 'n' Roll by Bob Brunning

$15.70




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved