Freedom 5 21.74%
The Second Time 2 8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2022, 02:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
I think Rick and Stevie were romantic, which is cute.
He toured with her solo in 91 and 94, right?

Rick was a good looking guy.

I don't think Billy. It would've been cute if Christine dated Billy.
I hate to burst your bubble but Billy wrote in his book that he banged Stevie during the BTM/Farewell tour.

Rick only did her 1994 short solo tour. 1991 Les Dudek and Michael Lennon was her guitarists on that tour (Whole Lotta Trouble)

Last edited by Macfan4life; 01-13-2022 at 02:59 PM..
Old 01-13-2022, 03:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I hate to burst your bubble but Billy wrote in his book that he banged Stevie during the BTM/Farewell tour.
And he wonders why he wasn't chosen to join the tour in 2018! Thank you for letting me know.

Is this the book he mentioned when he announced Lindsey was fired... it's all in the book?

He had great stage chemistry with Christine
Old 01-13-2022, 04:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Rick only did her 1994 short solo tour. 1991 Les Dudek and Michael Lennon was her guitarists on that tour (Whole Lotta Trouble)
Billy didnt say he banged her he said they made out. That could mean anything from, well, making out to maybe having sex, but I always took that comment as what it was- making out, as in heavy kissing/petting. Especially since he said they made out in front of everyone else. I dont think they would have had sex in front of everyone else, nor do I think the rest of the band and tour folks would have put up with it. But regardless, theres a big difference between making out and banging, and Billy didnt use that term.
Old 01-13-2022, 04:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Billy didn’t say he banged her… he said they made out. That could mean anything from, well, making out to maybe having sex, but I always took that comment as what it was- making out, as in heavy kissing/petting. Especially since he said they made out in front of everyone else. I don’t think they would have had sex in front of everyone else, nor do I think the rest of the band and tour folks would have put up with it. But regardless, there’s a big difference between making out and banging, and Billy didn’t use that term.
You seriously made me laugh out loud. Seriously. He would never say that. That would be so disrespectful to Stevie. He made out with her which is a nice way of saying they had a romantic tryst while on the road.
If you are making out in public with the band, you are kidding yourself if you think behind closed doors things didnt happen.
I used the word banged. He would never say such a thing. Mick never used the word bang in his book either. But we got the picture

Last edited by Macfan4life; 01-13-2022 at 04:44 PM..
Old 01-13-2022, 05:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think Rick and Stevie were romantic, which is cute.
He toured with her solo in 91 and 94, right?

Rick was a good looking guy.

I don't think Billy. It would've been cute if Christine dated Billy.
Rick was(and still is) a good looking guy. Billy looks awful these days.

Unrelated to your post - it seems a lot of people here don't like Billy's voice. I think he's a great singer, or at least I find his voice SOOTHING, just like Christine's. It's a pleasant, smooth sound. No wonder they meshed so perfektly.
Old 01-13-2022, 05:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You seriously made me laugh out loud. Seriously. He would never say that. That would be so disrespectful to Stevie. He made out with her which is a nice way of saying they had a romantic tryst while on the road.
If you are making out in public with the band, you are kidding yourself if you think behind closed doors things didnt happen.
I used the word banged. He would never say such a thing. Mick never used the word bang in his book either. But we got the picture
Oh, BW's got $tevie's back, no matter what...

So don't talk about Old I'm Not The Boss like that!

It seems like a time saving move for us would be to make a list of people $tevie DIDN'T sleep with. Anyone got a sliver of paper I can borrow?
Old 01-13-2022, 05:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Rick was(and still is) a good looking guy. Billy looks awful these days.

Unrelated to your post - it seems a lot of people here don't like Billy's voice. I think he's a great singer, or at least I find his voice SOOTHING, just like Christine's. It's a pleasant, smooth sound. No wonder they meshed so perfektly.
Rick does look good, you're right... no doubt his hair does.

Does Billy play live shows these days?
Old 01-13-2022, 06:08 PM

This is going to seem very shocking to some of you: You ready?

Stevie Nicks banged a lot of people. A lot!

It's a rock and roll band, and they did a lot of drugs and alcohol. They all "banged" A LOT of people.

Ok, I'll let that sink in for you guys.

Oh, one more thing, the crew banged a lot of people on the road, too!!
I know I know, unreal. but yea...
Old 01-13-2022, 06:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
This is going to seem very shocking to some of you: You ready?

Stevie Nicks banged a lot of people. A lot!

It's a rock and roll band, and they did a lot of drugs and alcohol. They all "banged" A LOT of people.

Ok, I'll let that sink in for you guys.

Oh, one more thing, the crew banged a lot of people on the road, too!!
I know I know, unreal. but yea...
She bangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9eDw6-gWJQ
Old 01-13-2022, 07:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Rick does look good, you're right... no doubt his hair does.

Does Billy play live shows these days?
He still looks very good. Those hair guys think they're all that and a bag of chips!!!

Age has hit Billy hard, along with his heart issues. Billy does still play shows. He's pretty much always been a backing guy for others. John Fogerty and people like that. He goes overseas and plays with a band called Cadillac somethingorother. I think it's rockabilly, which is big in Europe(I think it still is, anyway). Classic country is, too. I know several musicians that do small tours there every(pre Covid) year. They make some bank, and I think fans are more respectful there too, which is also part of the reason they go.
Old 01-13-2022, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Uhhh, I loathe that song.
Old 01-13-2022, 09:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

When I was full on chiffon and shoulder pad blinders, I would never have believed the banging stories

But the drugs, when I attend a RAL gig in Toronto at a young impressionable 21, I was OMG what is going on here- she's stoned out of her friggin mind, didn't even know where she was etc. But 3 years later on OSOTM tour, she was fabulous at the Toronto show and not a hint of being stoned, at least on cocaine.
Old 01-13-2022, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh, BW's got $tevie's back, no matter what...

So don't talk about Old I'm Not The Boss like that!

It seems like a time saving move for us would be to make a list of people $tevie DIDN'T sleep with. Anyone got a sliver of paper I can borrow?
No, its just Im not into slut shaming people like you, thats all.
Old 01-14-2022, 12:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
No, it’s just I’m not into slut shaming people like you, that’s all.
Come on, with what's been revealed lately, it's AMAZING how much she got around. Her odometer has rolled over at least 5 times!

Color me a tiny bit jealous, but with the exception of a couple of years in my life, I've stayed fairly virtuous, the majority of the time. And diseases scare TF out of me! Monogamy is my game.
Old 01-14-2022, 08:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Come on, with what's been revealed lately, it's AMAZING how much she got around. Her odometer has rolled over at least 5 times!

Color me a tiny bit jealous, but with the exception of a couple of years in my life, I've stayed fairly virtuous, the majority of the time. And diseases scare TF out of me! Monogamy is my game.
Drugs had lots to do with it but even so she was a bigamist in the short time she was married. She was married in January 1983 and supposedly wrote one of her biggest hits on that day. She was finishing Wild Heart and it made the album. Jimmy Iovine told Hit Parade magazine that her marriage improved her already "exuberant" attitude in the studio (exact quote). A few months later she hits the road with her boyfriend who she calls the love of her life. Let alone her husband was her dead best friend's husband.
Even in the crazy rock and roll lifestyle, this takes the cake. No wonder Don Henley hung up on her when she called him to tell she was getting married. Prince's associate was told to keep Stevie away from him at a party just one year before this. Didn't she also supposedly bang Brad Jeffries who is supposedly gay? Now THATS getting around
She bangs she bangs.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 01-14-2022 at 08:58 AM..