User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-31-2005, 01:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
About three weeks ago, I suffered great financial loss at the one by my house I just CANNOT RESIST Cole Haan at 1/2 or more off
It frightens me how this store can make my pulse quicken like nothing else I've got the card and everything. After you spend $250 they send you a $25 coupon. You're also supposed to get a birthday gift. There's one awfully close to me too, within walking distance. I love all the shoes with the kitten heel, which will probably be out of style after I finish blinking. I wanted kitten-heeled boots but had to refrain due to unexpected expenses.
Old 01-31-2005, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
It frightens me how this store can make my pulse quicken like nothing else I've got the card and everything. After you spend $250 they send you a $25 coupon. You're also supposed to get a birthday gift. There's one awfully close to me too, within walking distance. I love all the shoes with the kitten heel, which will probably be out of style after I finish blinking. I wanted kitten-heeled boots but had to refrain due to unexpected expenses.

We have one here in Warwick next to a Barnes and Noble and I have never been there. I LOOOVE shoes, too. I pretend that I never heard of it before.
Old 01-31-2005, 05:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Pattie, I get the same excitement going into Staples but I even like buying pens and stuff. I like getting different color gel pens for my journal, or just a really nice pen. When my printer was working I would get all kinds of neat stuff for it like printable canvas, t-shirt transfer, business card paper, etc.
I love pens, paper, etc. Now that I have a photo printer I was looking at all of the cool stuff that I could make like post cards, business cards, etc. I did buy some labels so I can make some cool return address labels.
It is so much fun.

I am hopefully going to Best Buy this week to use my gift card and buy Charmed the first season on DVD.
Old 01-31-2005, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD
We have one here in Warwick next to a Barnes and Noble and I have never been there. I LOOOVE shoes, too. I pretend that I never heard of it before.
When they mark things down you can get some serious deals since the stuff is already priced well to begin with! They keep everything neat too. And unfortunately they have these giant mesh bags so you can put your boxes of shoes in it as you shop. So you are not limited by how many you can reasonably carry.
Old 01-31-2005, 09:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Barnes and Noble
Best Buy
Wal-Mart
WaldenBooks
FYE
JC Penney

"Live, Eat and Breathe Music...."

Unleashed 2009