Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking I May Get My Nipples Pierced

I've been thinking about getting my nipples pierced. Anyone else done this on here?
Old 01-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Not me, but speaking of piercing, I am actually thinking about getting snake bites.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboles View Post
I've been thinking about getting my nipples pierced
You're scaring me. I'm old school Stevie.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I've been thinking about getting my nipples pierced. Anyone else done this on here?
Nothing pierced here, but I've been thinking about the same. If you do, please let me know how bad the pain was!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
You're scaring me. I'm old school Stevie.
You don't like the idea of my nipples pierced Viv?
Old 01-12-2011, 11:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

My Mom had hers done for her 50th birthday... she's terribly proud of them . I think your nipples will be pretty sensitive for a while afterwards, especially with clothing on. I'm not a big fan of piercings, but I'm even less of a fan of people not going after things they want to do. If you want to do it, DO IT!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
My Mom had hers done for her 50th birthday... she's terribly proud of them . I think your nipples will be pretty sensitive for a while afterwards, especially with clothing on. I'm not a big fan of piercings, but I'm even less of a fan of people not going after things they want to do. If you want to do it, DO IT!
Bahaha your mom seems like she kicks ass!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by APerfectLie View Post
Bahaha your mom seems like she kicks ass!
She's a handful... she's 55 and has nipple rings, rides a Harley, does tequila shots, and is just a bad influence in general.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Sooooo when are we getting sloppy with your mom?
Old 01-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
She's a handful... she's 55 and has nipple rings, rides a Harley, does tequila shots, and is just a bad influence in general.
I wanna party with ur Mom!
Old 01-13-2011, 12:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I wanna party with ur Mom!
I swear, all my life, all my friends have simply put up with me so they can hang around my Mom . She's a crazy, fun lady... and lives in a fantastic house on a lake with a pool, boat, etc. She definitely knows how to live a beautiful life and have as much fun as possible. She doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks, either... so that explains why I'm a bit quirky myself haha
Old 01-13-2011, 12:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I swear, all my life, all my friends have simply put up with me so they can hang around my Mom . She's a crazy, fun lady... and lives in a fantastic house on a lake with a pool, boat, etc. She definitely knows how to live a beautiful life and have as much fun as possible. She doesn't give a damn what anyone thinks, either... so that explains why I'm a bit quirky myself haha
I think that's awesome. Good for her! And that's how I try to live my life now, too. I was serious, and worked hard, for a long time. I wanna have fun, til they close the lid, now!
Old 01-13-2011, 04:12 AM
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

yes, I had my left one done back in 2003-ish... It took AGES to heal... about 3 months if I recall. The worst part of it is if you sleep without a shirt... the thing gets caught on bathtowels... etc... that's the worst. Just be easy with it and when it heals it will feel pretty good. I got rid of it about 5 years ago though.
Old 01-13-2011, 04:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This should perhaps be in the TMI Thread... but someone I used to work with (I was his supervisor) went out and got a piercing done on his lunch hour. Nothing ususual about that - except that it was a Prince Albert! If anyone is unfamiliar with the term - it means a guy getting a very delicate part of his anatomy pierced!

Now, that is NOT for me but to do it on your lunch hour and come back to work - Jeeeeesus! He was limping (no bloody wonder!) and was obviously in a lot of pain. I had to ask him what was up and if he wanted to go home. When he told me I could NOT believe it. I refused to until he took out his phone and showed me a photo!

After getting over the shock, not of the percing but of that fact he'd come back to work, I sent him home. Serious helth and safety issues. We wroked in a busy store room and what if someone had knocked into him or something.... Man, I'm kinda squirming just writing this!

So there you go - a piercing story for ya! This guy is now forever known as the guy who got his c**k pierced while at work!
Old 01-13-2011, 06:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Good on her - I just read a news article the other day that said growing old disgracefully actually has beneficial health effects! And anyhow who the hell wants to turn into a wizened old codger - hope she keeps her current lifestyle for the next 30 years!