The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 10-06-2022, 08:53 AM
sleepless child's Avatar
sleepless child sleepless child is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 828
Default

Plus his ex girlfriend Anne Heche dying in that awful car crash. I'm sure he's feeling a lot of emotions right now.
__________________

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-06-2022, 12:22 PM
bwboy's Avatar
bwboy bwboy is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
Plus his ex girlfriend Anne Heche dying in that awful car crash. I'm sure he's feeling a lot of emotions right now.
Possibly, but I kind of doubt her death really impacted him. They dated for a short period a very long time ago, and both had moved on with new relationships and had children. I donít even think he offered public condolences to her family, which would have been a simple enough thing to do.

Iím sure he was saddened by the news, I just doubt it impacted him.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-06-2022, 08:43 PM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Posts: 15,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Possibly, but I kind of doubt her death really impacted him. They dated for a short period a very long time ago, and both had moved on with new relationships and had children. I donít even think he offered public condolences to her family, which would have been a simple enough thing to do.

Iím sure he was saddened by the news, I just doubt it impacted him.
I agree. It was a long time ago.

Although when my dad died(and he was a confirmed as*hole), it had been 25 years since my mom and he had divorced, and when she got the news, she cried like a baby.

I don't see Lindsey being that emotional, though.
__________________
Christine McVie- she radiated both purity and sass in equal measure, bringing light to the music of the 70s. RIP. - John Taylor(Duran Duran)
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-07-2022, 08:32 AM
BigAl84's Avatar
BigAl84 BigAl84 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 1,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I agree. It was a long time ago.

Although when my dad died(and he was a confirmed as*hole)

Ah, so now we know you come by it naturally!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-07-2022, 10:35 AM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Posts: 15,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Ah, so now we know you come by it naturally!!
I own the title.
__________________
Christine McVie- she radiated both purity and sass in equal measure, bringing light to the music of the 70s. RIP. - John Taylor(Duran Duran)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Christine McVie - Audio CD By Christine McVie - VERY GOOD picture

Christine McVie - Audio CD By Christine McVie - VERY GOOD

$11.58



Fleetwood Mac Signed LP Rumors 1977 5 Musicians Christine Mcvie picture

Fleetwood Mac Signed LP Rumors 1977 5 Musicians Christine Mcvie

$500.00



Christine McVie - In The Meantime - Christine McVie CD OOVG The Fast Free picture

Christine McVie - In The Meantime - Christine McVie CD OOVG The Fast Free

$11.66



Christine McVie - Songbird (A Solo Collection) [New CD] picture

Christine McVie - Songbird (A Solo Collection) [New CD]

$16.59



PRE-ORDER Christine McVie - In The Meantime [New CD] picture

PRE-ORDER Christine McVie - In The Meantime [New CD]

$16.44




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved