User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-15-2021, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post

I do remember I went to the bathroom during Go Insane in NYC 1997, because (though I like the song) it was the least interesting to me for a FM concert. And because of the several beers I drank.

The following concerts I went, I changed several beers for a few Chardonnays, and didn't miss any song.
Big Love was my pee song for the past several tours I saw. SNOOOORRRREEEE. Do it with a full band!!! Enough of all the "delayed guitar".

When I go to shows in Nashville, I can walk to nearly any venue, so I pre party on whiskey(in a Gatorade bottle) while walking to the show. Walk in half lit, and you can sip on a tall boy for quite a while, thus lessening the pissing contest. #protips #themoreyouknow
Old 05-15-2021, 07:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Big Love was my pee song for the past several tours I saw. SNOOOORRRREEEE. Do it with a full band!!! Enough of all the "delayed guitar".

When I go to shows in Nashville, I can walk to nearly any venue, so I pre party on whiskey(in a Gatorade bottle) while walking to the show. Walk in half lit, and you can sip on a tall boy for quite a while, thus lessening the pissing contest. #protips #themoreyouknow
Didn't you say that you wore an diaper so you didn't miss any of Stevie's Gypsy speech intro?
Old 05-16-2021, 12:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Didn't you say that you wore an diaper so you didn't miss any of Stevie's Gypsy speech intro?
Absolutely! I'm the $tevie Nicks' Depends spokesperson!

"Gotta go?"

"Let Er Rip!"

$tevie going on about spirit catchers, and Lindsey blathering on about organic cycles???

"Just close your eyes, and enjoy your own warm juices!"

"Pretend you're in the Army with $tevie, and you're dropping a deuce in the latrine with her, side by side!" "Think About It, think about it before you GOOOOOO!"
-----------

This ad brought to you by $tevie Nicks' Depends.
Old 05-16-2021, 08:56 AM

Or just dream that you're with MLK, you won't know them, but they will know you.
Old 05-16-2021, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Or just dream that you're with MLK, you won't know them, but they will know you.
A thought came to me, into my heart... I have a dream
Old 05-16-2021, 11:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I was at that show. I had seats behind Christine. If you remember, the concert was supposed to be in July at the (new) Starlake Amphitheater. I had great seats for that show but it was rescheduled to November that year. Glad they kept the date. Like you, I found this concert one of my all time favorites if not all time favorite Mac show. I like and prefer Lindsey much more but there was something magical about the band playing and promoting new music that featured all of them together. Chris was the ring leader because too many other members had issues.
Sadly if you remember, the arena had the entire balcony empty and they probably played to a house of about 9,000 people

Trivia question: Do you remember who Stevie dedicated Landslide to that night? I don't remember the actual name but will give you credit who it was in Stevie's life.
Wasn't it her Dad's retired secretary? I can't remember her name though.

I have changed, but you remain ageless
Old 05-16-2021, 01:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
Wasn't it her Dad's retired secretary? I can't remember her name though.
The judges will give you the win. I don't remember if it was his secretary but she worked with her dad at Greyhound. See, you could have remembered more than me if you remembered her as a secretary.
Old 08-23-2021, 09:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
This thread had me curious about the setlist for the BTM tour, so I checked and was surprised to see that early on, FM only played 2 songs from that album- Save Me and Stand on the Rock. A few dates in, they added In the Back of My Mind near the end in this order- Landslide, Everywhere, ITBOMM, Stand on the Rock, Little Lies, and Stand Back. They removed ITBOMM from the setlist for a few dates and then in late July brought it back as the opener.
ITBOMM was probably re-added since it had been released as a single toward the end of the tour.
Old 08-23-2021, 09:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
ITBOMM was probably re-added since it had been released as a single toward the end of the tour.
Good to see you back in the saddle here, Steve. I hope all is well!
Old 08-26-2021, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
Saw photos of you with guitar in hands!! So happy to see it. <3
Old 10-21-2021, 01:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

ITBOMM was the set opener when I saw them on June 26, 1990. They also played Save Me, Love Is Dangerous, and Stand On The Rocks.

The highlight for me was Stop Messing' Round. I was 16 and loving that I was seeing something Mick, John, and Christine did in 1968 with Peter Green. Rhiannon was also a highlight, since I heard Stevie wouldn't let them do that anymore.

THE Stephen Hopkins
Old 10-21-2021, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
ITBOMM was the set opener when I saw them on June 26, 1990. They also played Save Me, Love Is Dangerous, and Stand On The Rocks.

The highlight for me was Stop Messing' Round. I was 16 and loving that I was seeing something Mick, John, and Christine did in 1968 with Peter Green. Rhiannon was also a highlight, since I heard Stevie wouldn't let them do that anymore.
The BTM show for me in Cleveland was an amazing experience. Nicks was a bit flat but the rest of the band was absolutely fantastic. Great energy.